Status: This story will not be updated until Mercy.iz.Muzick starts and/or updats her story

Screw You I'm a Rock Star

She Lecturs.

“Where is h-” Without much hesitation all the band members of Avenged Sevenfold raised there index fingers and pointed simultaneously at the same direction. She quickly walked to the bunk beds and didn't waste much time on asking how they knew what her question already was.

“What are you doing?” She asked as she looked at the tattered rock star laying miserably in his bunk.

He laid there unmoving and unresponsive, it didn't take a genius to figure out that he'd been crying too. She sat beside him and laid her bags of ice-cream on the ground.

“You do realize your a total idiot, right? That girl loved the fucking hell out of you. You don't even realize how much she loved, I don't even think she knew. And here you are, afraid as she was, pushing her away like an immature jack-ass.”

“Go away, Kat.” His voice was hoarse and scratchy. He not only sounded upset but that of an exhausted man. Only a few hours after the break up and the man looked like he been through a century of pain.

“No,” She said getting up in a swift movement and kicking the older man on the side. “you're gonna hear me out and you're gonna fucking listen.” He gazed his bloodshot eyes at the angry Italian woman
“You can't just dump just because you're afraid. I know you're to stupid to understand the concept of love but the thing is not to give up,” Her dark eyes focused darkly into his. “even if you think you're gonna get hurt you have to keep fighting. You. Can't. Be. A. Coward.”

His eyes were distant and viewed past her, she gave out a sigh and picked up her plastic Wal-Green's bag. “Whatever, Haner. You'll always be a coward, I see that now.” She walked out without much a of a good-bye to anyone and only set her heart out to help her best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell Michelle? I called and called and called and you never answered. I swear it's like you don't love you're mother,” I leaned my worn out body against the cold brick wall and let the nagging seep into my pulsing head.

“Sorry I've just been...busy.” I said with a sigh.

Too busy for your own mother? I swear when I was younger I-

“Hey,” Jesse said in a low whisper. “We have ten minutes.” She said as she put up all ten fingers.

“Hey mom I've got a show. Can I text you later?”

I heard her sigh but I knew she was understanding. “Yea, okay. Knock 'em dead. Love you sweetey and say hello to Brian for me.” I winced.

“Love you too, bye.”

Click.

It was harder than I thought just to listen to his name.

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked over to Jesse. “Ready?” She asked. I nodded and grabbed my drumsticks. I unraveled the bandana that was wrapped around my wrist and placed it on my forehead.

“Let's do this,” I said with my battle face. I was determined to unleash any demons I had tonight out on that stage. I just wanted to forget the heartache and drama for a few hours, and I planned to do exactly that.

I walked at the edge of the stage where I couldn't be seen yet by the enormous crowd. Kat was already on stage getting the crowd excited. It wasn't long until all three of us were on stage with the dimmed stage lights and Kat's guitar screeching through the arena. My palms sweated with excitement and I beat and banged my drums with all my energy throughout the rest of the show.

Boom. Boom. Boom. The sounds of my drum beat against my eardrums and I could feel my arms getting tired but my adrenaline got the best of me and I played the rest of the concert with such force that I was extremely exhausted after our turn.

My headband drenched in sweat and my hair plastered to the back of my neck. I could feel my clothes soaked against my moist body and my limbs felt flaccid like jelly. I was surprised I made it to backstage alright.

“You okay?” Kat said drinking her bottled water.

“Yea,” I said exasperated as I collapsed on the backstage couch closing my eyes and leaning my head against the armrest. “just a little tired.”

“You played amazingly,” Jesse gleamed. “best show we've had in a wh-”

I opened my eyes as I felt the tension in the room. I found myself gazing at him with such a pain that it stabbed right through my heart. I couldn't bare to look at him but at the same time I couldn't look away. He was really good at avoiding me, however.

“Just uh,” He cleared his throat. “Just came by to get some water for the guys.”

“Over there,” Kat said gesturing her head towards the ice-chest. Her eyes seemed to pierce through his skull. Jesse seemed just uncomfortable as was I.

He got the bottles quickly and hurried out the room, I could feel the restrained breath of air seep through my lips as my body relaxed.

“You okay?” Jesse asked cautiously.

“Yeah,” I said with a sheepish smile. “I'm just uh- gonna go for a walk or something. I probably need a shower too.”

“You sure?” Kat asked.

“Yeah,” I said as I got up and made my way out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoyed it :0