Status: This story will not be updated until Mercy.iz.Muzick starts and/or updats her story

Screw You I'm a Rock Star

I Agree.

"Michelle, phone for you!" Jesse yelled from the other side of the bus.

I groaned and buried my face in my pillow hoping that she would just tell whoever called that I was sleeping, and I'd actually like to continue doing it.

But she didn't.

Instead she just said hold on and walked over to my bunk and shoved the stupid cell to my face.

"Phone for you," She repeated. I grunted and took it.

"Hello?" I muttered into the phone groggily.

"Hey sleepy head," the voice said on the other line.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked as I got up from my bunk.

"The one and only, babe,"

I looked at the phone like it was some morphed alien. I didn't even wait for him to explain why he called and I just hung up.

"Who was it?" Kat asked as she exited the mini bathroom that was in the bus.

"The last fucking man I ever want to talk to in the morning," I muttered as I shoved passed her into the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and did what I could with my bed hair. I would kill to have a shower but they don't exactly have one in the bus, the only place we can take them is in those trucker stops. And at the moment we were no where near one I was sure.

Once I got out of the bathroom and into some clean decent clothes I walked outside.

And there
He stood. Doesn't he have anything better to do then to bother me? What is his deal anyways?

"Hey…um…you have a visitor." Kat said unsurely as she looked at Brian.

I didn't say anything I just stood my ground, glaring and crossing my arms at him. But he didn't seem intimated at all, he only smiled. This only made me get more ticked off.

"Uh, hey," He said waving his hand slightly.

"I actually came here to talk to you….alone," He said as he looked over at Kat.

"I'm sorry bud, I'm not leaving." She said. I gave her a silent thank you and I turned to him.

He only sighed and shook his head before looking at me.

"Fine," he muttered. "I was just going to ask Michelle if she wanted to hang out today, since she hung up on me pretty quick this morning."

I looked at him and laughed.

Was he serious? Go hang out with him? The one man I hate the most, he had to be planning to play some practical joke on me. But as I looked at his face, I knew he actually serious.

"Why should I?" I asked him arching an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, babe, you can't actually not want to," He said.

"Brian if she doesn't want to she doesn't have to so you can just leave," Kat said as she started pushing him out the door. Though he didn't seem to move so it was pretty much a wasted effort.

"I'm not leaving until she says yes," Brian stated and stood his ground.

I sighed and debated whether to agree or not.

"Fine!" I yelled. "I'll go just leave before I change my mind."

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Great, I'll see you soon," Brian smirked before getting off the bus.

Once he was out I quickly went to the kitchenette.

"Are you okay?" Kat asked.

"Where the hell are the knifes," I muttered.

"Why do you need one?"

"So I can kill myself before anymore damage can be done," I said as I grabbed a steak knife and held it over my chest.

"No! Don't kill yourself I love you!" Jesse yelled as she came in the room and clung herself to me.

I just rolled my eyes and tossed the knife to the side.

"Your right, it's not worth it." I sighed as Jesse let me go.

"Maybe you just go with Brian and get it over with," Kat said. "I mean what's the worst that could happen?"

I began daydreaming of me and Brian sitting under a tree with the most romantic view and somehow the dream ended up with me and him fighting over the last piece of cake…with swords. And somehow he ended up killing me. Man, I'm weird.

"Ooh you have a date with Brian?" Jesse chimed. "How cute, you know he may be a jerk but he really is hot, not as much as Matt, though."

"Jesse, he's already got a girlfriend," Kat muttered.

"Psh! Doesn't mean I can't look!" Jesse said before she walked off.

I just sighed and walked to the my bunk, preparing myself for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so dang short, but I'll update later....

Comments will make me update faster *HintHint*

:D