Status: This story will not be updated until Mercy.iz.Muzick starts and/or updats her story

Screw You I'm a Rock Star

I Hope.

"Where is he?" I pretty much yelled as I barged into the Avenged Sevenfold bus without much of a knock or warning.

All of them looked at me like was insane but didn't fail to point out where a mister Synyster Gates was. They all pointed their fingers at the same direction without a word and they're eyes bugged out of there sockets.

You'd think they'd seen a very pissed off girl before.

I barged into the bunk area where I saw Brian sitting down on a beanie chair reading a magazine casually and looking innocent. He knew I was coming, and he didn't even care. But what he doesn't know is I'm about to rip his limbs off and feed them to his crazy ass fans. Maybe they can get a decent price for selling them on EBay. Or I could just sell his whole corpse and make millions. Either way I'd be happy and better off.

"You," I said feeling the very venom forming in my mouth. "you fucking asshole."

He looked up at me as if it was the first time noticing I even entered the room. Of course he was doing this to make me more pissed. And of course it was working.

"Well hello Michelle," He said with a conniving smirk.

Usually I'm not a violent person. Okay well, I'm never a violent person. I learned that through violence only leads to more conflict. I pretty much learned that when I was 5 and I punched a kid for kicking me out of a swing. He ended up putting chewing gum in my hair and Mom had to cut it all off. It was pretty much awful. After that I never laid a punch or hit with hateful intentions, I didn't like violence and I never got involved.

But there was just something in the way Brian looked that day. The way his lips formed into that smirk that just triggered long hidden brutality and allowed me to attack him. Whatever it was, I was pretty damn glad I did it. And before I knew it I was laying punches on Brian Fucking Haner. The weird thing?

He fought back.

He wasn't really using all his force, he was holding back. I knew. Because if Brian was honestly fighting back I wouldn't have lasted long. I'd pretty much be knocked out by the second time he laid a punch. I wasn't stupid. But he did get in a few licks just to show that he wasn't afraid of me. I, however, was using all my force. I knew I wasn't big and tough like him. Hell I never even been inside a gym before! But I couldn't stop myself from throwing punches at him, it just felt way to good.

But I guess we were making way to much noise because soon the band was in the room trying to pull us away. Matt was basically the one who ended our little fight.

"Dude, I don't know about you. But that was pretty hot," Zacky commented.

I totally ignored his comment and a few of the guys snickering and just studied Brian, who was doing the same to me. I could see that his clothes were now wrinkled and that his hair was disheveled. Which I could pretty much guess was the case with me. Except Brian had a few red marks on his face on where I hit him. Though I was sad to know, that none of his blood was shed.

"Okay, maybe we should just separate you two for the rest of the tour. I thought that this was all harmless fun, but apparently you guys really do want to kill each other. It's probably best for both of the bands that we just stay away from each other," Matt said.

"Fine by me," I muttered as I shrugged off Matt's grip he had on me.

"Whatever," Brian huffed as he looked away and crossed his arms.

I was finally happy to know that this feud was over. Once and for all.

Hopefully.

"So what are you going to do now?" Kat asked, amusement playing in her eyes as I told her the story.

"I don't know, I still have a date with Frankie and no dress," I said as I stressed the last part.

What the hell was I going to do? I'm going out tonight with one of the most gorgeous guys ever! And I had nothing to wear, all because Brian had to fuck it up.

"I think I have something you could wear," Kat mused as she bit her lip.

"Really?" I asked her with hopes of making this date work out.

"Yeah, Its in one of the suitcase. It's a dress I bought a few weeks back but never wore, I'm sure it'll fit you. You have the boobs for it anyways."

"Wait, cleavage is involved?"

"Oh come on, Michelle. You can't expect to go on a date with Frank Iero with out getting a little sumthin," she smirked.

I laughed nervously and followed her as she got out her suitcase searching for a the dress. When she finally pulled it out I studied it for a moment. It was red and accentuated all the right places, especially the cleavage. Whatever drove Kat to buy this I had no clue, she wasn't usually the revealing type anyways. She was more conserved and restricted. Of course on stage was a whole other deal, but still. You don't wear dresses on stage. Especially if your in a band like us.

"Go on," Kat said. "try it out."

I took the dress and smiled at her with great gratitude. Maybe this day could be saved after all. I just hoped that all will be well and end well.

Messing this date up with Frank was not an option. At all.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah I know....its been forever.
but hey, I still updated ^.~

hahah.
well please comment!

COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES *hint hint* *nudge nudge*