Just a Freak

Lights and Colors

Hot? Mr. Geiger is far from hot.

He's sex on legs.

It's weird to be attracted to your teachers. That's what most people say.

I'm weird. I'm not most people.

You're probably wondering when my friends will come in and tell me to shut the fuck up and act like a human.

I have no friends.

My Nana lives with us. She's a doll. I hate her.

Mr. Geiger is subbing calculus. That bitch finally popped her kid. She'll be out for the rest of the year, thank God. I hated her so much.

Mr. Geiger gets a kick out of me, like Mick. I did some moshing in the halls and he cracked up. He says I'm a character.

I get that a lot. From adults. Kids hate me.

I get along better with adults than I do with kids. When I get along with adults at all, that is. I don't even get along with people that well.

I get along with my cat pretty well. But cats are supposed to love you no matter what and shit like that.

So Mrs. Fritz and I were hanging out again. She asked me if I ever thought about running away.

I told her I once thought about running a circus.

Wouldn't that be cool?

I went to a circus once when I was little. All I remember is all the lights and colors. It was so pretty. I'd like to go back.

I hope heaven is like a circus, so there'll be lights and colors when I die.

But I heard they hurt animals. So my circus would have no animals. Just happy lights and colors.

Mrs. Fritz thinks I'm hopeless. She's never said so, but I knoew she thinks it. She thinks I'm a freak just like everyone else.

"Ugly bitch."

That's why I hate going to the bathroom.

"Hey, Riley, your lack of a haircut is super fashionable."

"Fuck you," I mumbled, washing my hands.

"Dyke."

Am I a dyke? No, I'm not. But I think it'd be pretty cool. Gay people are pretty cool.

She thinks I'm a dyke because I wear frumpy clothes. Not in a butch way, just baggy clothes. I feel more comfortable that way.

"Whore."

Yeah, I called her a whore. She is.

She was pissed. She turned and faced me, her face pouting.

Her pout was so funny, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Stop laughing, you freak," She snapped. "God, why don't you just die already?"

Like I said, I love bothering them. How could I die? This is way too fun,
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?