The Day they all go crazy

Chapter 7

After 20 minutes of fighting Gerard and Mikey finally realize that Frank was gone along with the pack of skittles.
Gerard "Oww. That hurts you dumb monkey. Hasn’t Bob taught you your manners? It's not polite to throw bananas at people."
Mikey "He's just a monkey. It's not as if he knows the difference between right and wrong."
Gerard “Fine. Lets just go find Frank before he hurts himself."
Mikey "It’s not as if he's you."
Gerard "What is that suppose to mean?"
Mikey "Nothing, nothing at all."
After looking around for 15 minutes they finally found Frank. He was handcuffed to a pole outside.
Gerard "WTF happened to you? How did you even get handcuffed to a damn pole?"
Frank "I don't know. But what I do know is that I’m scared and I really have to use the bathroom."
Mikey "Okay calm down. Retrace your steps try to remember where you put the keys"
Frank "Okay, Okay I left the place after you and Gerard started fighting. As I was leaving I grabbed the bag of skittles. Then just fell to the ground but I don’t know why. And when I wake up I’m handcuffed to a pole."
Mikey “You can't remember who did this to you?"
Frank "No. But I did feel something furry."
Gerard "Something furry? Are you sure?"
Frank "I'm positive."
Gerard “I know. That damn monkey.”
Mikey “The monkey. How the hell is a monkey able to handcuff a person?”
Gerard “You know what it makes perfect sense. I mean Frank said he felt something furry and the only thing out here is that damn monkey. Also the monkey is pure evil.”
Mikey “I’m shocked to say this but Gerard I think your right.”
Gerard “Finally. I told you I’m not stupid.”
Frank “That great but can we figure out a way to get me out of here?”

Will Frank ever get out of the handcuffs? Will Gerard and Mikey ever settle their differecnce?