Status: Unfinished - Hiatus

Closet Users

Chapter One

"Spencer, I don't know where Brendon is. I don't know where Ryan is. I don't know where anyone is! I'm so worried and scared. I have no idea what is going on." I sobbed into my phone. "Please come get me."

"Where are you, Renee?" he asked. I could hear his car door open through the phone. Spencer was a sweet guy; always looking out for me when I got myself into trouble with Ryan or Brendon. I used to call Jon, but now it seems his girlfriend needs him more. Who am I to take him away? Some girl who can't stay true to her cheating boyfriend and always needs to be loved; that's who I am.

"I'm not sure exactly. I followed Brendon's instructions here. I've been waiting for hours and he hasn't shown up. Nor will he answer his phone. I tried getting Ryan to come but he won't answer his phone either. It's dark, cold, and creepy. Please Spencer, help me. I need someone. I need anyone." The more I talked, the more hysterical I became. I really need to calm down. So what If I have no idea where I am and there are a lot of creepy people around this part of Las Vegas? I've lived here for years, I can live.

"Describe where you are and I'll find you. No one knows these streets like me, you know that. Just calm down." I explained to him how to find me then hung up.

Within twenty minutes Spencer pulled up in his black car and opened the passenger door for me. I climbed right in and reached into his glove compartment for a tissue. I've been using my sleeve and it's getting very gross.

"How did this all happen, darling?" Spencer tried to pronounce 'darling' like how Ryan does to try and calm me down. It only works when Ryan does it. Darling becomes dah-ling and it just makes me giggle. Laughing is a great way to keep someone's mind off bad things. I know it works for me.

I prepared myself to tell him the story of how I ended up where I did.

Ryan's Point Of View.

"Brendon..." I moaned softly as he kissed my neck, trying to remove my shirt. "Brendon, please...d-don't -- "

"You want it too, Ross." Brendon breathed, smiling up at me quickly. Before I knew it, my shirt was off and he straddling me in the back seat. I shook my head quickly, trying to regulate my breathing.

"Brendon, please. I-I don't want to hurt her again; I can't." He already had his pants undone and was working on mine, leaving a trail of kissed from the nape of my neck to the middle of my chest.

"What do you care?" Brendon asked, making his way back up to me, leaning in a whispering. "Every knows you want me."

"I-I can't." I choked, moaning after a moment. "I know I do, but -- Renee -- I can't -- she loves you -- "

"Do you love her?" Brendon quickly sat up, still straddling my hips. "Is that what this is really about? You love her and you don't want me to know for some bizarre reason?"

"No, that's not what I mean." I quickly replied, trying to sit up as well, my bare back against the car door; my shoulder blades scratching against the cool surface. "I just happen to respect that fact that she's not only a human being, but also our friend - -your girlfriend -- "

"And you're her rebound. So what? You think her using you over and over is very fair? Aren't you human?"

Sure; I'm not so sure if you are, though. "That's besides the point; she isn't using me -- "

"Like hell she isn't." Brendon got off me, pushing my legs so he could sit flat on the seat. He re-did his pants and pulled his shirt back on, throwing my own shirt at me. "I cheat, and she goes to you, knowing you're going to give in. 'Oh, she's my friend, I respect her, she's my fuck buddy's girlfriend, blah, blah blah.' She's totally using you. Renee knows you can't help it -- "

"At least I don't cheat on her ever goddamn damn." I interrupted, causing him to stop and stare at me. "If she were mine, I would never cheat on her -- :

"Then take her -- "

"She doesn't want me!" I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and tried to get out of the car. "At least I'm out; I stopped hiding in the closet a while ago, and you need to grow some balls and get out too -- "

"You shut up, Ross, you know it's harder for me!" Brendon threw the car door open then, walking into the dark and seemingly rainy evening.

"Every thing's harder for you!" I screamed back, following him outside. Brendon stayed ahead of me by several steps, but I knew if he tried to take off that I was faster then him. "Why is it that the world is against Brendon Urie? Why can't he catch a break? He can't come out, he can't commit, he can't admit that he's wrong sometimes!"

"You shut up!" Brendon yelled, turning around and striding towards me. I tried to back away, but he grabbed my collar, keeping our faces two or three inches apart. "You know why I can't come out. You know why I can't commit. You know this. You know all of this. You're my best friend, and you know everything about me that I know. Don't try and make yourself feel better by putting the blame on me. When I cheat, she goes to you, and you hurt her just as much as I do by always being there for her. One day you won't be....and it will kill. Who do you think she'll go to this time?" He waited a moment, watching my eyes widen and my mouth open to speak before he threw me to the ground and was off before I could blink.