Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

Don't You Ever Feel Like Your Destined For Something Bigger Than Your Skin?

I sighed and plopped back down on the powder pink couch, Patrick sitting to my right and Brendan sitting on my left. He would stop staring at me smiling giddily, and Pat would'nt stop pouting. Stupid boys.

I put my feet up on the coffee table and Pete stumbled in, Ashlee holding him up, from the bathroom where he was getting his bandage changed. I must say, he looked hilarious with two splints on each side of his nose and adhesive tape keeping them on. It was even more hilarious when he decided to try and talk.

Ashlee glared at me as she assisted Pete to the couch across from us. I smiled back. She laid Pete down on the couch and walked to the kitchen, kicking my feet off the table on her way, to go get Peter ice for the swelling. I flipped her off, though unfortunately, she didn't see. Oh, woe is me.

I flicked my gaze back to Peter, who was glaring at me as well. He is SO immature.

I shrugged and slipped the skittles i got in ‘Gay Land’ out of my pocket, and popped some into my mouth. “Ya know, if you keep that up, your face will freeze that way.” I smirked.

He frowned, “Why do you hate me so much? I’ve tried to be a good father. I’m not the best, i know that, but i try to be at least decent. I am decent, aren't i?”

“No. You are far behind decent. Hell, your not even a good one. You are not, personally, a bad person, understand that, But your just not the dad type.” I pause as Ashlee wanders in with ice. She goes tot sit down,but the baby, Bronx, starts to cry upstairs. She sighs and gets up, leaving to tend to him. I look back to Pete. “I’ll give you credit for giving it a good go for all theses years, though you could've done a hell of a lot better. I’m sorry for the nose,” Not really, “and i’m sorry I’m such a bitch,” Not. “ but i don’t take kindly to being sent away to boarding school so you don't have to deal with me and you can have a perfect life with your real family. And i also don't like you referring to that Barbie Skank thing as my mother. She is not, and never will be, my mother. So, drop it, okay?” He nodded, kind of forlornly. “Good! So i am assuming i have a bedroom in this house, care to show it to me?”

His face lit up. He jumped up, face distorting i pain as he swayed. i jumped to my feet, and skidded to his side, keeping him steady.

He smiled down at me and smiled gratefully, “Thanks Chandler.”

I winced. “It’s Channy. You okay to stand on your own?” See, i can be nice! Though i did purposely ignore his ‘thank you’.....

He nodded. My hands slipped from his colorful arm and fell useless to my sides. Weird, this feeling, kinda like, i don't know.....sad.

What the Hell?
I have no fucking clue, man.....

Peter cleared his throat, gaining my attention again. Then, like a fool, he pointed to the stairs, one hand on his hip, and yelled, “To your kick ass room me and Patrick designed!!” He grabbed my arm, “AWAY!!” He dragged my up the stairs to the second door on the right.

Patrick helped design my room?
Thank god! At least you know the entire room won be pink!

My bedroom door was painted a deep purple color, with green and yellow stripes, my favorite colors. Patty always knows what i like.

Pete bopped up and down in excitement and anxiousness with a cute, and excited smile on his face. He nodded to the door, “Go on, open it!” He urged

I smirked and shook my head at his retarded-ness. I slid my hand on the door knob and griped it.

I hope this makes this stupid life I've been doomed to better. I hope i’ll love this room, and it will become my sanctuary, considering i no longer have one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, so sorry it's been so long, but her you go.
Oh, and just so you know last chapter i got 58 reader.
The chapter before that had 148.
:/
wassup with that?

Anywho, here ya go. Don't know when i'll update next but yeah.

Oh, and here was what Channy was wearing the past few chapter (including this one)

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=14029718

Yes, there i a shit load of Panda Shit, but if you go to the character info, you'll see why.

I love you all who are still faithful to this story!
comment&&subscribe

<3Payton