Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

Reaching For Some Fairy Tale Ending

I sighed, listening to my feet pound the pavement and kids laughing on my way home from school. Kids from my school were the ones laughing. No they weren’t laughing with me or with my best friend Cole, they were laughing AT us. Me and Cole are always made fun of. Cole was because he was gay, I was because I didn’t really talk to anyone. Their laughs finally dissipated as we reached Cole’s house.

Cole and I walked through his front yard, that was littered with tricycles and random toys (Cole has 5 brothers and sisters.). We walked onto the front porch and sat on our favorite porch swing.

Cole heaved a sigh. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so hap- Channy! Your bleeding!” Cole flips about blood. If you get a fucking paper cut he about pisses himself thinking your gonna bleed to death. I gave him a questioning look as he pointed at my head. I touched my head and looked ay my fingers. A dark red, sticky substance was on them. Well I’ll be damned, I was bleeding.

“It’s just a little cut Cole, breathe.” I murmured.

“ No, I will not ‘breathe’ Channy! I’m so sick of those bastards messing with us, mainly throwing rocks at us!” It was true. Not only do we get teased, the jocks love to ‘stone’ us. Don’t ask why, I don’t even know. Honestly, I was getting sick of it as well.

I looked up at Cole to see him red with anger, staring at my gash. I put my hand on top of his. “Cole, calm down please. I don’t want you to do something rash.” He sighed deeply and looked me in the eye, the red leaving his face.

“Cole! Don’t tell me your turning straight on me!” Cole and I laughed, looking over to his front gate, seeing Cole’s boyfriend Tobi, tapping his foot on the gravel playfully smirking.

TOBI!” Cole cried, running, more like skipping, to him, planting a passionate kiss on his lips.

I smiled on the outside, by almost cried on the inside. I have that, you know, love. But my love is more then 30 thousand miles away right now touring. Patrick Stump. The most wonderful man alive, my one true love, my first kiss, my first date, was so far away. Sure, he calls me every night on the sidekick he bought me, but it’s not the same as seeing him and kissing him. I unknowingly sighed aloud, getting the attention of my gay friends. They ran over to me and hugged me, Tobi on my lap and Cole next to me, with his head on my shoulder.

“We’re sorry Channy, we know you miss Mr. Stump, and us kissing isn’t helping.” Yep, they know about my illegal relationship with Patrick. They’re the only ones though. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with that secret.

“It’s alright guys. Look, I better get home before my mom suddenly starts to care.” I gently pushed Tobi off me and grabbed my MCR messenger bag and walked off, waving and promising I’d call later.

I only live a block away, so five minutes later I walked up to my powder blue house, dreading what I might find when I open my fire house red front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was short.
not in too good of a mood today.
comment and ill make Joe do the trohmaina for you!

btw patrick and the guys will show up in the next chapter or two

<3Payton