Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

So Your The Boy I've Herad So Much About...

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

What the fuck is that annoying beeping?! Whatever it is, I’m gonna beat the sit outta it!

Chill dude. That annoying beeping is the machine telling you your alive. Stupid.

Hey don’t you-wait what? I have a machine telling me I’m alive? So that ,means…my mom….she’s really dead isn’t she?

‘Fraid so dear.

My eyes shot open, tears already forming. It was then I felt someone holding my hand. I looked down at my right hand to see someone else’s attached to it. My eyes ran up the arm, past the elbow, and right above the shoulders to see…..Patrick? What the hell?

I went to shake him with my left hand until a shooting pain ran down my arm. I looked at my arm to see it bandaged and in a sling.

So I really wasn’t dreaming mothers death…

Told you so.

Now is not the time to be a bitch, inner voice.

“Channy?”

I jumped, sending immense pain all up and down my arm. I winced and whimpered.

Patrick jumped up and ran to the door and called for a nurse.

Tears started running down my face silently. I felt callused fingers lift my chin up. I looked up into Patrick’s green-brown eyes. His eyes were filled with so much sadness. Right when he opened his mouth to say something the nurse came rushing in. following her was Pete. Aka dad.

I quickly wiped my tears with the back of my good hand.

“Oh good to see your awake dear! Are you in pain?”

What kind of question id that?! Of course I’m in pain bitch! “No. I’m fine.”

Pete walked over to me and put his hand on my right one, completely pushing Patrick out of the way, as if he didn’t exsit. “You don’t have to be brave, honey. We both just lost someone important to us.”

I was floored. “ We lost someone important?! No! I lost someone important to ME! All you lost was a few precious hours that could have been used to fuck your slut of a girlfriend! So don’t you DARE stand there and act like you care that my mother is dead. She’s dead because of YOU and because of ME. You broke her heart Peter. And you left me with her so she could take her pain out on me!” At this point my face was red and my right fist was clenched. I was sitting up in the bed, the nurse trying to push me back down gently. When I was done with my rant I complied to her quiet pleads for me to lay down.

Pete’s face was gob-smacked, his jaw was slightly slack. Patrick was behind him equally surprised. Patrick knew how much rage and hate I had pent up at my dad, but I don’t think he ever thought I would voice it.

The nurse shot me up with some stuff ment to make me sleepy.

Pete hadn’t left or anything, he just kept him head down. Then he spoke. “ You really hate me don’t you?”

I looked him in the eyes. “If I did, could you blame me?” I whispered.

He ran his hand on my cheek, tears starting to fall. “No.” He whispered.

That was the last thing I remember before the meds started to kick in, and I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
yesh!
sorry for the late update loves!
i was grounded *le gasp*
i know! i was a naughty girl!(sounds so nasty)
anyways!
comments+subscriptions=a lock of pete's hair!!

<3Payton