Dude, You're Not Going to Believe This!

Halloween Hair Color

"Wow, dude."

Natallie and Nicole were lounging in Natallie's bedroom, going over Bamboozle for probably the millionth time. Nicole was, of course, stressing over her nightmare, and Natallie was, of course, trying to convince her that it mean nothing.

"What if I do forget the tickets, Natallie? I don't want to miss what's going to be the best day of my life!" She was draped lazily over the bed, staring at all the random stickers on the surrounding walls.

"Relax," Natallie called, not even turning away from her computer screen. "Dreams don't mean anything."

"Maybe not to you! My dreams come true!" She began to absent-mindedly twist the comforter she was laying on. "Like once, wen I was eight, I had this glass bottle I had painted blue to keep all my money in. I had saved up eighty dollars and lost it! I went to bed one night and had a dream that it was under the front seat of my dad's car. I woke up and checked, and there it was! Then I lost my Gameboy an-"

"Nicole. Honestly. If you're so worried about forgetting the tickets, then it's a good thing. At least now you'll remember not to leave them at home. Besides, you're spending the night here the day before. There's no way I'm letting you forget them."

"Well, if you say so." She rolled over onto her stomach and stared at her reflection in the mirror-door closet in front of her. "Hey, Nat, you think I can dye my hair a brigt shade of red with some Halloween hair color?"

"No, Nicole. You're hair's too weird. Remember when you dyed it blue and it came out grey?"

"Oh yeah.....Hey, Nat?" she smiled.

"Hmm?"

"Can I dye YOUR hair a bright shade of red with some Halloween hair color?"