Dude, You're Not Going to Believe This!

My Chem Shirts

"Okay, we HAVE to make our own My Chem shirts! I'm going to have them sign mine if we see them," Nicole stated proudly. She was standing in the middle of Wal-Mart, looking at the various blank shirts.

"How awesome would that be?" Natallie thought.

"I know right?" She held up a red tee-shirt to see how big it was. "What color do you want?"

"Eh, I don't want one."

"Are you sure? I made one for Karen that one time. I swear she's a genius, because that came out awesome. I mean that was a good idea she had."

"Nah, go ahead and make one for yourself."

"Alright....black or white?" She had narrowed it down to two tank tops and simply couldn't decide. "I know! I'll design the white one and layer it with the black one! Anywas, I'll talk to you later Nat. 'Kay? Bye!" She flipped her phone shut and pocketed it, grinning deviously to herself as she headed toward the craft aisle.

Later that night, Nicole stood on her porch, supplies at hand. Grasping a thick paintbrush, she took a moment to pray to the shirt gods above.

"Please, please, PLEASE don't let me srew this up," she pleaded, looking at her intricate design. She poured some black paint and set to work.

An hour later, she stood back to admire her work.

"Fuck and yes!"

Black wisps of shadow swept up the side of the shirt, engulfing it. Red specks were spattered all over the beastly tantacles, adding some needed color. For a finishing touch, the letters "MCR" glowed white from the center of the shadow. Nicole sighed, pleased with her eerie creaton. Humming the words to "Teenagers", she began happily began putting away her supplies.