The Virus Of Life

One.

Image

"Gerard, just give me some space" I paused as I wailed my arms in the air frustrated at my boyfriend of two years. "I'm not in the mood"

"Just a quickie" He slurred back following me into the hall on our top floor.

I turned to face him as he continued to follow me, "Gerard, your pissed and I'm not in the mood" I yelled at him.

"Roxanne please" He moaned as he touched my arm gently. I immediately pulled away from it, feeling uncomfortable at the moment by his touch.

I hate it when he's out of it like this, which is nearly every night. He's so different when he hasn’t had a drink, and I know he doesn’t mean to be like this and that it’s the alcohol taking over him, but sometimes I cant help but hate him for being like this.

I turned around again making my way to the stairs.

"Come on" He moaned again.

And that’s what made me snap. "Just leave me fucking alone" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

And that’s when it happened. I was concentrating more on shouting at him than watching where my feet were going. The next thing I knew I was falling and with a thud hit the ground. I felt my head pound as I touched it gently looking back at my hand to see blood.

"Gerard" I whispered faintly.

I heard him rush down the stairs and crouch down besides me. I moaned in pain as I heard the door open behind me.

"What the hell happened?" I recognised Frank's voice, he was coming over to hang out with me and Gee for the night.

"She fell" Gerard slurred back.

That’s where I started to get bleak.
There was only one thing I remember before I fainted.

"Gerard" I barely whispered, "The baby"

And that’s it.
That’s where it all went blank for me.

____________________________________________________

So yeah, unsure whether to carry on or not, can't make up my mind.
Give me feedback please, so I can update it.
Thank you in advance.
x