The Virus Of Life

Four.

Image

We had arrived in the area that My Chemical Romance were due to perform in tonight and I was currently in the hotel we would be staying at tonight sitting and reading a book. I didn’t get far into it before I put it down to watch the telly, I hardly watched the telly either though.

I kept thinking back to three years ago.

After I found out I lost the baby, I couldn’t stand to even look at Gerard and blamed it all on him. We of course drifted apart until Frankie found me. Frankie and I were best friends and still are, we used to be more though. We met at high school and became an item, once he got interested in playing guitar for My Chemical Romance though we drifted apart. I'd made friends with Gerard and we both started to get interested in each other as we both lived in the fast lane liking our alcohol.

Anyway, after three months of Gerard and I being apart Frankie got in touch with me telling me that Gerard had gotten in a worse state now with pills and drink. I took my best friends advice and got back with Gee, not just so he would get better but because I myself missed him like hell and he assured me he had too. We got back together on one condition. He would stop drinking.

And to this very day he has held that promise.

I looked to the door as the handle started to turn. I smiled at Gerard as he came through the doorway shutting it behind him.

"Hey gorgeous"

"Hey" I replied back as I walked over to him placing a kiss on his lips. I pulled away, "You need a shower"

"I know, I'll take one now" He told me as he made his way into the bathroom.

"How was the show" I shouted to him as I took my place on the bed again to watch the television.

"Yeah really good, Frankie tripped over though" I smiled at the thought as Gerard laughed.

After a few minutes a wet Gerard came out the shower. I let my eyes wander from the telly to watch him change into his pyjamas.

"Just tomorrow left then we can be at our own house" Gerard told me as he came and lay down next to me.

"I know" I replied as I turned the TV off and cuddled into him. I looked up into his eyes as he looked back into mine.

"Your so precious to me" he paused as he moved some hair out of my face, "You know that?" I broke my eye contact with his eyes to move mine to look at his lips. I pressed my forehead to his before he placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed him again as I cupped his face with my hands. After a few good minutes we broke apart.

"You look shattered honey" I whispered to him as I stroked his cheek.

"I know, I am" he whispered back. He placed an arm around my torso, "Night night"

"Night" I replied as I turned off the light.