The Virus Of Life

Five.

Image

We were currently on a plane flying over to New Jersey where the band were getting an eight day short break. Bob had taken a flight earlier to go home to Chicago and visit some family and friends.

Right now I was sitting next to Frankie on the plane talking about stuff and life in general.

"Remember that time when the janitor caught us?" I nodded my head laughing along with him. I smiled at Frankie as memories came flooding into my head. Frankie and I could openly talk about he past together and look back on it and laugh at it together.

Once our laughing died down I asked him a question. "What do you think us two would have been like if we were still together now?"

"Living in some old motel" he laughed, "What about you, what do you think?"

"I dunno I reckon we would have had two kids though"

"Hell no, we would have had more than that if we carried on the way we did back then" I laughed at his comment knowing it was true.

"Whatever" I scoffed at him.

The rest of the journey continued to be filled with laughter.

There was one last thing needing to be done before he band could go home and enjoy there rest. They had to do an interview. It was held at a café near the airport, I sat at a separate table as the interviewer asked their questions and went about doing their job.

I looked over at the boys minus Bob as they answered the question they were currently being asked. You could tell from a small distance that they putting their all into their questions like they do for every interview they receive.

"Would you like anything?" a waitress asked me as she came over to where I was sitting.

I looked at her and replied. "Oh no thanks, I'm just waiting for them" I told her as I pointed over to the table where the boys and the interviewer were at.

She nodded her head, "Well if you need anything just give me a shout!"

"Thanks" I replied as she walked off to go and tend to some other people waiting to be served.

Within a few minutes the interview was over, I waited in my seat until Gerard came over to me.

"You ready to go home now?" He asked me smiling. I nodded my head smiling as he offered a hand to pull me up from my seat which I gladly took.

I smiled to myself as we walked off to the car to drive to our house which neither of us had been at in over five weeks.

I can't wait to get home, in my own bed I thought to myself.