The Virus Of Life

Six.

_______Image

We stood outside our house door waving to the rest of the boys who were driving to their separate houses.

"Come on open the door, I need a wee" I moaned to Gerard as he fumbled with the front door keys.

"Home sweet home" he sang as he opened the door and walked in with me following him. I rushed passed him to the toilet. After I had done my business I washed my hands and walked downstairs to find my husband going through the mail.

"Anything good?" I asked as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Naah just junk" I laughed at him softly as a cheeky grin took over his face.

Straight away I knew he was thinking something dirty. "And what are you thinking of Mr Way?"

"Mhmm just of how Mr Way and Mrs Way haven't been in the bed upstairs for ages and that they should test it to make sure it's still comfortable".

I rolled my eyes at him being a typical boy. He placed his lips onto mine as mine kissed back, his tongue begging for entrance and happily getting accepted by me. I moaned against the kiss as his smooth hand started to rub on my thigh.

"Lets go upstairs" I whispered to him as I backed away from the kiss. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand leading me upstairs.

Once both our bodies hit the bed we were over each other like a rash. His hands fumbling with my trousers as mine did the same to his. Our lips never braking the kiss they were in though.

"Gerard, slow down, we have all day" I moaned.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just used to rushing" I nodded my head understanding before our lips met again. We hardly have time to make love when he's out on the road and when we do, it's rushed as he has a show or a photo shoot or something else he and the band have to head off for.

I smiled into the kiss as I realised we were both out of our clothes by now. I moaned softly as I felt him slide in me carefully, he propped himself on his arms as we both got our hips in rhythm together. For the first time in ages we were making love and with all the time in the world on our hands. I looked into my husbands eyes as his stared back at me giving me a loving look. One of my hands tangled in his hair as he let out a soft moan. A few minutes later I let out a moan too as I was nearing my peak. Gerard, seeing I was nearly there, picked up his pace to help me along.

I felt myself tighten as I reached my peak letting out a quiet scream. He wasn't too far behind and let himself spill into me with his heavy breathing. He rolled off of me and laid next to me as both our breathing returned to normal and our heart beats started to slow themselves down after all that excitement.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I head laid on his chest listening to his heart beat. "I liked that" I whispered into his chest as I placed a kiss on it.

"Yeeah me too" he replied as he rubbed my back softly.

"I like it when's it just me and you together, it feels like no one else exists" I whispered again as he nodded at my statement letting his hands wander my naked flesh.

After ten minutes of just laying on the bed, Gerard spoke. "I love you"

"I love you too" I told him back.

As the sky darkened turning to night, we continued to spend it slowly making love in the comfort of our own home, for the first time, in what felt like forever.