Torchwood- Forever

Chapter Ten

Jack was in his office, Gwen was practicing walking on her own, Owen was getting terribly bored and Ianto was making coffee. Though everyone was thinking the same thing, what happened? The only two people there, who they communicate with, had amnesia. No one knew what happened. Like before, the people who did had amnesia.

"Wait, I was filing once, as I do, and I saw a report on, err." Ianto tapped the ground with his foot. "NANO-GENES!! That's it, nano-genes can help anyone with any problem." Everyone looked at Owen. He must've written a report on them before Gwen and Ianto started working there.

"Yeah, I wrote the report. It was for Jack. When we were one week in working for him." Owen took the coffee Ianto passed him.

"'We?' who else was employed?" The WPC wavered left then right as she struggled to balance.

"Me and Susie started working here at the same time." Dr Harper was showing no signs of caring when he mentioned Susie's name. He must've forgotten that Gwen was almost killed by her on several occasions.

Jack emerged from his office, "Just crutches for you, young man." Considering Jack's age against the twenty seven year olds, it was a bit disproportionate.

"What about nano-genes?" Jack gave Ianto the look saying, 'Don't ever mention that again, or you'll loose an arm.'

"Why not?" Gwen obviously didn't know how Captain Harkness met his hero, his savior, his best friend. The Doctor. The man with no name, or so the books told.

"The library." He whispered under his breath. He used to go to the library after it mysteriously shut down, then re-opened a few years later. He used to go there with his family. Suddenly, he remembered part of his childhood. His favorite book. The blue one, in the form of a little blue police box.