Dance With Me in This Rain

Take This To Heart

"Are we there yet?" Clara asked annoyingly, for about the millionth time.
We were all in the car that was sent to pick us up from the airport. We hadn't even been riding for 10 minutes, and already Clara kept asking if we were there yet.
"Clara, I swear, if you don't shut up, I'm gonna shove my cellphone down your throat," I threatened, recieving a shocked expression from her and laughs from the boys.
"Okay, fine!" She said, crossing her arms and leaning her back against the comfortable leather seat.
"Hey Arthur, can we like stop at some gas station? Some of us have to go to the bathroom here," Bill said.
"Yeah, and also, we need some Doritos or gummy bears," Tom said, giving the driver a thumbs up. Arthur just nodded.
"Thanks man," Bill said with a grin. "Oh, and can you turn on the radio?"
Arthur nodded once again, turning the radio on, which played some german rock song. Of course, Clara and I couldn't understand a word of it.
"What band is this?" I asked the guys.
Bill listened intently to the song, as did Gustav. "I think it's Die Toten Hosen," Gustav answered, looking over at the guys to see if his guess was right.
"Yeah, it might be them," Georg agreed.
"Never heard of them," I said, shrugging.
"Me neither," Clara said.
Just then, we realized that Arthur had pulled up into a gas station, and the car suddenly stopped.
"Danke, Arthur. We'll be right back," Bill told him, as he opened the door to the car and everyone stepped out.
The cold breeze immediately hit my skin, sending a few shivers down my spine.
The guys had told me Germany was a cold country.
I wrapped my Green Day hoodie tighter around myself and pushed my hair back.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back," Clara told me.
"Okay," I replied, as she walked away into the small convenience store, where Gustav, Georg and Tom were inside probably getting stuff to eat.
I started walking around aimlessly through the parking lot, kicking a few rocks here and there. I thought about going back to the car, and just when I was about to walk towards it, I felt a hand grabbing me by the waist and spinning me around.
It was Tom.
"Hey," He said, pushing some hair away from my face. The wind had picked up.
"Hey. Weren't you getting Doritos or something?" I asked with a laugh.
"The guys are getting it. Which reminds me...." He suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me to what seemed to be the back area of the convenience store.
"Tom, what are you-" I began saying but was cut off with a kiss. He pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.
"Tom, come on. They'll be out any minute," I said, pulling away, as he planted other kisses on my face.
He moaned. "Let's just stay here."
I laughed a little. "Tom, I didn't come to Germany just to make out behind some random convenience store."
He laughed, giving me another kiss. His lip ring was warm and I loved the way it felt on my lip.
"Hey, have you guys seen Tom and Bella?" We suddenly heard someone say a few feet away from us. Sounded like Bill.
Tom and I immediately stopped kissing and looked at each other with wide eyes. "Come on, let's go," I said, as I began walking ahead. But then, Tom grabbed me once more by the hand and planted another kiss on my lips.
I smiled at him and we both made our way out of the back of the store.
"Hey, we're right here!" Tom yelled to the guys and Clara, who turned around to look at us.
"Where were you?" Clara asked curiously, as Tom and I spread apart while we walked towards them.
"Um, I thought I lost an earring and Tom was helping me look for it," I lied.
Clara shrugged and made her way back to the car. Tom shot me a smile before entering the car, and I did the same.
Once everyone was in the car and settled, Arthur started it up and we were off.
Tom opened a bag of Doritos, handing it to everyone around the car. We all took some.
"So, like, where are we staying anyways?" Clara asked a few minutes later, munching on some Doritos.
"We're staying at a hotel in Hamburg," Bill replied, biting into a gummy worm.
"Yeah, the tour doesn't start for another week. So we'll show you guys around. You know, go sightseeing," Tom said with a smile.
"Awesome," Clara and I replied.
The car ride took about an hour, and before we knew it, we had arrived at a hotel.
Once we were all out of the car, I looked up at that hotel, my eyes widening.
It was gigantic. No, it was enormous. Okay, it was ginormous.
"Whoa," I muttered.
"You likey?" Tom asked me from behind. I nodded, still looking up at the huge building in front of me.
"Me likey very much," I said with a laugh.
"Dude, this place is so fancy. Leave it to Tokio Hotel to afford staying in a place like this," Clara stated with a laugh.
"Now aren't you two glad you're our friends?" Georg asked, placing his arms around our shoulders, also staring up at the hotel.
"I was already glad in being your friend even before I found out you were mega famous," I replied with a smile.
Georg looked at the other guys. "She's a keeper," He said with a wink.
"Guys, come on. Let's go in," Bill said, carrying his bags. Clara and I were about to grab ours but Bill stopped us.
"Arthur will get it. Now come on, follow me," He said, leading us into the hotel.
After the check-ins, we made our way up to the rooms, which were on the 10th floor.
"Okay, now that we're here, let's decide on who shares rooms with who," Bill said, once we reached the doors to the rooms.
"I'll share with Bella," Clara said, linking her arm with mine.
"Okay. Tom, with me right?" Bill said, looking at his brother.
Tom just nodded in response.
"Great. Now I'm stuck with Schäfer," Georg said rolling his eyes.
Gustav hit his shoulder. "Don't start, Listing."
"Alright, here you go Bella. This is your key," Bill said, handing me a key. He handed Georg a key also.
We all went inside our rooms. My jaw dropped once Clara and I stepped into our room.
"Amazing," Clara said, as if she were mesmerized. "Bella, we're very lucky girls."
I grinned widely. "Very lucky."
We both looked at each other before dropping our bags and running over to the huge beds. We began jumping on them crazily.
"We're in fucking Germany!" Clara yelled, kicking off her shoes as she continued jumping up and down on the soft bed.
I squealed, mimicking her actions.
We continued jumping for what seemed like minutes, until suddenly, Tom and Bill walked into the room, staring at us.
I bet they were quite amused by the view.
"You two seem hyper," Bill said, laughing, as his head went up and down, following our movements.
"Germany makes us hyper," Clara stated with a shrug.
"Well, me and Tom are gonna go downstairs to get something to eat. You girls wanna join us?" Bill asked.
"Food?! Hell yeah, wait for me!" Clara squealed, suddenly jumping off the bed and putting her shoes back on.
"You coming, Bella?" Clara asked, turning around to look at me.
I sat down on the bed, pushing some hair out of my face. "You guys go on ahead. I'll be down in a minute," I said with a smile. They nodded and began walking out of the room, leaving Tom standing there.
"Tom, come on," Bill said to his brother.
"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute too. I'm just gonna change clothes," He said, waving them off.
Bill shrugged and motioned for Clara to follow him out of the room.
Once they were gone, Tom looked at me with a smirk. I was still sitting on the bed, looking at him suspiciously.
"What are you looking at, Kaulitz?" I asked, smirking.
He shrugged. "Nothing." He walked over to the door, closing it, before coming towards me and sitting next to me on the bed.
I smiled at him as he took my hand into his own.
"You know, you still haven't told me what you said at the airport earlier," I said. "And what you said in the car before we came to Germany," I added.
"You still wanna know what I said in the car?" He laughed.
"Well yeah."
"Okay. In the car, I said can I fuck you?" He burst out laughing and I just stared at him, shaking my head.
I was beginning to wonder if Tom was really nineteen. He sure didn't act like it.
"You're so perverted," I said hitting him on the shoulder.
"Ow!" He squealed, rubbing the spot where I hit him. "I was only kidding."
I rolled my eyes. "And what did you say at the airport? I bet it was something dirty too," I said, crossing my arms with a frown.
He stopped laughing and shook his head. "It wasn't dirty. Trust me."
"What did you say then?"
"Du bist schön means you're beautiful."
My frown was suddenly swept off my face, being replaced with a smile. He took my hand again, intertwining his fingers with mine.
"You really think I'm beautiful?" I asked with a stupid grin.
"Do I even have to answer? Bella, you're the girl who changed me. How can I not think you're fucking beautiful?"
I honestly didn't know what to say. How do you react when a guy tells you that?
I felt my face go red, and I hid it behind my hair.
"See, that's what I love about you. Whenever you get embarrassed, you hide your face behind your hair. Do you even know how crazy that makes me?" He said, putting a hand on my cheek.
I smiled once more before tackling that boy into a kiss. I felt him wrap his arms firmly around me, pulling me on top of him as he laid down.
"Shit, we can't do this now. What if someone walks in?" I said, getting off him quickly.
Tom groaned, closing his eyes as he still laid on the bed.
"You know, one of these days, we're gonna have to tell them about you and me," He said.
"I know," I replied. "But it's just not the right time. I mean, come on. We just got here in Germany. Let's just keep it on the down low."
Tom shrugged. "Fine. But don't get pissed if you find me sneaking in your room late at night," He said, smirking.
I raised an eyebrow. "Tom, what did I say about controlling yourself?" I said, as if reminding something to a child.
He sighed. "Okay. Oh! I forgot to tell you," He began saying, as he sat up in the bed. He pulled me on top of him, making me sit down on his lap.
"Bill and I were thinking that, since we're in Hamburg, we're gonna visit our mom."
I smiled. "That's great. You must really miss her," I said, resting my chin on his shoulder.
He nodded. "And I was thinking that maybe you might wanna meet her..." He said, sort of trailing off on his sentence.
I furrowed my eyebrows, slowly removing my chin from his shoulder.
"What? You want me to meet your mom?" I asked quietly.
"Yeah. Bill and I already told her so much about you before."
"But....what if she doesn't like me?"
I don't know why, but that question just shot out of me. Was I really that scared in meeting his mother?
Tom furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you kidding? You're like, Miss Perfect," He joked.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I said, putting my hands on my hips.
He laughed. "Bella, you're the most honest person I know. You love kids and you hate missing work. You care more about other people's feelings than your own. My mother will probably worship you," He said with a smile.
I bit my lip.
Meeting his mom? My heart pounded roughly in my chest.
I looked at Tom, who held me closer to him.
"You really think she'll like me? I-I mean, what if I, like, cause a bad first impression?"
He scoffed. "Bella, the only way you'll ever cause a bad first impression on my mom is if you show up at her house wearing nothing but a mini skirt and a tank top. Which I'm sure you'll never do," He said with a laugh.
I laughed quietly. "Yeah, I'd never do that. She'd probably think I'm a hooker or something."
He laughed once more. "Another thing I love about you is that you can make me laugh without even trying."
I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning my forehead on his.
"We should go down. We did tell them we'd be down in a minute," I said.
He nodded. "Okay."
I got up off his lap and gave him my hand, as I helped him stand up from the bed.
"Küss mich," He whispered in my ear as we stopped at the door.
I turned to look at him. "Okay, what does that mean?" I asked with a smirk.
"It means kiss me, silly!" He squealed, pulling me by my hoodie and kissing me on the lips.
After he pulled away, I stared at him. "Wow."
He smirked. "I'm good, aren't I?"
I laughed, pulling his hat down over his face. "Way to ruin the mood, Kaulitz," I joked, as I opened the door and walked out ahead of him.
"Hey, wait for me!" He said, closing the door of the room behind him and catching up with me.
We made our way downstairs, where everybody else was.
Hope they wouldn't suspect anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more night
And we'll go spinning around the room
It starts with our hearts on fire
Cause every song is ours tonight.