Dance With Me in This Rain

I Want Candy

"Tom, give me back my gummy worms!" I yelled in frustration, as I struggled to catch the small bag of colored goodness from his hand.

It was completely pointless. The kid stood about two or three inches higher than me.

Damn my shortness.

"Nuh uh! They're mine! Get your own, shorty!" Tom argued, holding the bag higher.

"They're not yours! I bought them, idiot!"

"Actually, I bought them for you," Georg cut in.

I groaned, glaring at him.

"Children, please. You're causing a scene!" Bill hissed, stepping in between us and pushing us away.

Tom and I paused, staring at Bill.

"There's no one here, Bill," I said, looking around the deserted park.

It was about 4 pm and we all had gone out for ice cream. We decided to walk through a small park, since no one seemed to be anywhere in sight. Just us. I guess the boys found that comforting, considering the thousands of fans who throw themselves at them wherever they go, back in Germany.

"Still! God, you guys are such babies!" Bill shook his head.

"Says the guy who freaked out when his plastic airplane got stuck in the ceiling!" Tom spat, glaring at Bill.

Bill faced his brother. "Ok. One: that is totally different. And two: his name is JUMBIE!" He yelled in Tom's ear.

Tom shoved Bill away while everyone laughed.

"Uhm, Jumbie?" I repeated, completely clueless of the conversation.

"Yep. Jumbie is Bill's little plastic airplane. And also, his best friend. So when it got stuck, he whined like some little 3 year old." Georg laughed.

I giggled. "Awww...Billy Boy and Jumbie!"

Bill rolled his eyes. "I so didn't act like a 3 year old."

"Bill, you made some dude get on a freaking crane to get it back!" Tom shook his head.

"Okay, fine! I love that plane! There, I said it!" Bill waved his hands wildly. "Sue me!"

"Bill, you're a weird kid," I said, patting his back.

"I know," He muttered, giving me a small smile.

"Hey, wanna hear a joke?" Tom squealed suddenly, causing us all to jump back slightly.

"Uhm, random much?" Georg said, fixing his hair.

"Okay. If girls with big boobs work at Hooters, then where do girls with only one leg work at?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Is this another one of your kinky jokes, Kaulitz?"

"Maybe. Maybe not." He shrugged.

"Uhh....we give up!" Bill said, a bit over excitedly.

"IHop!" Tom burst out laughing and slapped his knee while everyone stared at him weirdly.

"Oh my God, that was so......genius!" Georg squealed, high-fiving Tom, as they both laughed hysterically.

"Oh God," I mumbled, checking to see if anybody was watching us. I get embarrassed easily, might I add.

"Hey look, you guys! A bird!" Bill squeaked, pointing to a small white bird that flew above us.

"Aww! Hey little birdie!" He called, making funny noises. Bill began running after the bird, as me, Georg, Gustav and Tom stood there.

"Okay, Tom, did you or did you not give your brother your gummy worms?" I questioned, watching as Bill opened his arms, yelling something in what sounded like german to the bird.

Tom chewed on his lip. "I might've given him two or three..."

"Great. You Kaulitz brothers get so freakishly hyper on candy."

"It's not our fault! We're pretty hyper kids." He laughed.

"So I've noticed."

I sighed, looking around my surroundings and spotted a nice little white bench under a tree. I walked over to it, leaving the three guys laughing at Bill's attempt to catch the bird. While I sat, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

I was so glad to see my friends again. They were pretty much the only 'real' friends I had, besides Clara.

By the way, Clara had no idea I was friends with the guys. I'm not sure if she's ever even heard of Tokio Hotel. But just to be on the safe side and not have her freak out or anything, it's best not to tell. For now, at least.

"Oh nein! Come back, birdie! Come back!" I heard Bill yell suddenly. "Caaww caawww! Quack quack!" He called, flapping his arms wildly and running in circles.

I blinked in astonishment.

Wow, Bill should really cut back on the gummy worms. Or any candy for that matter.

"Damn, it's not coming back!" Bill yelled, running towards me. "Quick, Bella! Do you know any bird calls?"

"Oh, tons. I'm quite the woodsman," I replied sarcastically. "Seriously, Bill, no more gummy worms for you."

Bill sighed, sitting next to me on the bench. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Those things are pretty addictive."

I laughed lightly, rubbing his back.

We sat there in a comfortable silence, just staring up at the cloudy sky.

"So, how are things for Tokio Hotel?" I asked, leaning my back against the wooden bench.

Bill mimicked my actions, putting an arm loosely around my shoulders. "Great. We couldn't be happier."

I nodded, staring straight forward.

"Are the parties good?"

Bill chuckled. "Sure. Well, I mean, Tom and Georg are more of the party animals. Sometimes even Gustav. But me? I don't know." He shrugged.

I raised my eyebrows. "Really? Never got lucky with a groupie?"

Bill looked at me surprised. "That's not really my thing."

"You mean one-night stands?" I questioned.

Bill nodded slowly.

"Oh Bill. You're looking for that 'perfect girl', aren't you?" I said, shifting my whole body to face him.

Bill bit his lip and looked down at his hands. "Pathetic, huh?"

I shook my head. "Not at all. I admire guys like you, Bill. They're so hard to find these days."

"Really?" A smile crept up on his face.

"Yeah. That's why I love you. You're sensitive and sweet and you actually care about a girl's feelings, not just her ass." I replied in all honesty with a smile.

Bill grinned and pulled me closer to him. "I love you too, Bella Wella."

I giggled. "You know, you're the only person who can call me that!"

"Yep, I know." He ruffled my hair."So, what about you? How are things going? Any boyfriends?"

I shook my head. "Nope. I don't even have time for a boyfriend. I've got work plus the children's school."

"Children's school? Oh right! You do volunteer work!" He slapped his forehead. "How are the little devils?"

I chuckled. "They're actually really nice kids. I love taking care of them."

"Wow, I don't think I'd ever have the patience to take care of some 5 year olds."

"Sure you would! It's pretty easy. All they do is eat, sleep and play."

"Yeah but..." He shrugged, trailing off.

"But what?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. I'm just scared they'll bite me or something."

I inhaled deeply before bursting out in laughter. Bill just stared at me oddly.

"What?" He laughed.

"Bill, you did not just say that."

"Well, it's true! What if they bite me?"

"Kids don't bite, Bill. Well, unless you piss them off. But other than that, they're really sweet."

"Psh, whatever you say, Bella."

I shook my head at Bill's weirdness.

"Hey let's get out of here!" He said suddenly, standing up.

"Yeah, okay. Wanna go back to my place? Let's watch a movie!" I suggested.

"Haha, yeah. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bench.

"Come on, you losers! We're going back to Bella's!" Bill yelled out to the guys, who were too busy playing with what seemed to be a squirrel. They were all chasing the poor little thing around a tree.

Maybe Bill isn't the only one who should cut back on candy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I'm looking out at you obscured by the stand up arcade
And the sound of the descendents.
Your smile reminds me of switchblades and infidelity.