Dance With Me in This Rain

Into Your Arms

Four Days Later

The tour had finally started and we were all in Berlin. To Clara and I, the feeling was unreal. Since we had never been there, or any other place in Europe for that matter, we were incredibly hyper about pretty much everything. The guys were so used to everything and everyone from the capital city of Germany, that our unusual hyper behavior was grandly amusing for them.
Having been four days later since Clara and I restored our friendship, we were now getting past the awkwardness of the situation. It's safe to say that, slowly, Clara was getting used to the idea of me and Tom being together. She hadn't said anything, although she kept mentioning how weird it was.
Of course, Tom and I weren't exactly showing ourselves off in front of her. We would simply just hold hands or Tom would occasionally put an arm around me.
I was prepared to make this whole thing as less uncomfortable as I could for Clara. Tom didn't seem so thrilled about my little idea, since he was full of that 'stop caring about what others think' stuff. But I couldn't help myself. He had to at least go along with my plan. Just until Clara was one hundred percent over him, that is.
Anyways, like I said, we were now in Berlin. An incredibly fancy hotel was awaiting us when we got there, and Clara and I couldn't control the excessive squealing, which sent the guys in fits of laughter.
“So tonight is going to be awesome,” Bill said excitedly, as we were all grouped in his huge hotel room. The beds were gigantic, compared to the ones at the other hotel we stayed at. The room was a lot fancier and the windows were wide, with satin ivory curtains. There was a beautiful view of Berlin, which I fell in love with.
“I just hope I don't trip onstage and fall on my face,” Bill continued, mostly to himself.
I laughed at the face he made. “Have you ever tripped onstage, Billy?”
“Hell yeah. It's totally embarrassing,” He replied.
“That's not the only thing that's embarrassing. He sometimes forgets the lyrics to his own songs,” Tom stated with a laugh, as he shook his head at Bill.
Bill narrowed his eyes.
“Ah, please, you're all human. Everyone's allowed to make mistakes,” Clara said.
“Yes, I agree. But Bill here seems to take that rule to an extent,” Tom said, with another laugh. Bill grabbed one of his shoes that was next to his bed and threw it at Tom, who caught it just before it hit him in the face.
I couldn't hold in my laughter.
“I can't believe you just threw your shoe at me,” Tom said, raising an eyebrow at his brother.
“Shut up, Tom. You deserved it,” Bill said, rolling his eyes.”Too bad it didn't hit you, though.”
Tom snorted, and threw the shoe on the floor.
“Do you guys always fight like cats?” Clara asked, laughing.
“All the time,” They both answered in unison. Then they looked at each other, annoyed.
“There was this one time when we fought about.....I don't even remember, but anyways, we were so mad at each other, that we actually started hitting each other with pans,” Tom reminisced, now laughing hysterically.
I looked at him weirdly. “Seriously? Pans? Oh my God.”
They laughed at my reaction.
“I know, but afterwards, we just started laughing. The whole thing was pretty retarded,” Bill said.
“I hate it when these guys fight. It's like, we always have to shut them up or else they'll just keep going,” Georg said, shaking his head. “Try being in a tour bus with twins. It's nerve-racking.”
“I second that,” Gustav agreed, nodding.
I laughed. “Aww. Sibling rivalry.”
Tom snorted. “Do you have any brothers or sisters?”
“An older sister,” I replied with a shrug. “Why?”
“Then you must know what's it's like,” Bill said with a laugh.
I made a funny face. “I don't know. I mean, me and my sister never really fought a lot when we were younger. I guess you could say we never got on our mother's nerves. But anyways, she's married now so we don't even see each other much.”
“Lucky. I fight with my older brother all the time,” Clara said. “He's a pain but I love him.”
I laughed and so did the guys.
A few hours later, we were arriving at the arena where Tokio Hotel would play their concert. The parking lot alone was enormous, and the inside was twice its size. Of course, Tokio Hotel's tour bus stopped in the back entrance, where no one could go in, except the band and crew and all the other important people.
Clara and I were like the VIPs, which was awesome. We had never gone backstage at any concert and it was even more exciting to think that I was actually dating one of the members of the band.
As far as the magazines were concerned, though, Tom Kaulitz's current status was single. He said he didn't want me being in the eye of the media and the paparazzi. If anyone ever asked, I was Tom's gal pal.
It didn't bother me at all and I couldn't agree more with Tom about avoiding the paparazzi. Imagine my face plastered on the front covers of the millions of magazines. Not to mention that every Tokio Hotel fan would hate my guts.
“Okay, so we start off with Schrei...” I heard the boys talking among themselves, going over the setlist with their manager, named David. He was a pretty nice guy.
Clara and I were too busy scanning around the colossal place, touching things I was pretty sure we weren't allowed to touch.
“So get this,” Clara started saying quietly, so the others wouldn't hear. We began walking away from the guys, pretending to look at a huge piece of machinery.
“I think I might be falling for someone,” She spoke.
I raised an eyebrow. “You're kidding.”
She giggled. “Nope. Oh, and it's not Tom. I completely understand that he's yours,” She said, holding her hands up.
I laughed quietly. “You make it sound like I own him.”
“Well, you probably do. I know how controlling you can be.”
“Hey!” I protested, giving her a light shove. “I am not controlling.”
She smirked. “I'm kidding, honey.”
I rolled my eyes.
“Okay, so as I was saying, I'm falling for someone.”
“And may I ask who this someone is?” I said, crossing my arms and giving her a sly smile.
She pursed her lips, in thought. “I don't know if I'm ready to tell you just yet.”
I gasped. “Why not?”
“Bella,” She said, rolling her eyes.
“What? Ah, come on. Tell me!” I pressed.
She shook her head, smiling.
“Then why'd you bring it up? Now I'm dying of curiosity.” I narrowed my eyes playfully at her.
“I'll tell you when I think it's time,” She said, patting my back.
I lifted an eyebrow. “You're being awfully private, Clara Smith.”
She grinned.
“What if I guess who he is?” I asked, clapping my hands. "Would that be okay?"
She sighed. “Belle, please. Don't get your panties in a bunch!”
I playfully slapped her arm.
“Hey, hey. What's happening over here? You ladies fighting?” Georg asked, walking towards us, with an amused look on his face.
“No. I always slap her,” I replied, rolling my eyes.
“Oh. Carry on, then,” He said with a huge grin on his face, folding his arms over his chest.
Clara shook her head and let out a laugh, as she passed by him and walked towards the other guys.
“Ugh. You girls are such teases!” He complained. “I was totally getting horny!”
I made a disgusted sound. “Georg, you are such a perv. I just slapped her arm.”
“And that doesn't turn you on?!” He waved his arms.
I rolled my eyes. “I'm not having this discussion with you, Listing.”
He gasped mockingly, as I strided past him. “Bella, you little tease!”
I laughed and shook my head. Tom, who was watching, walked over to me and grabbed my hand.
“What was that all about?” He asked with a laugh.
I shrugged. “Apparently, I'm a tease.”
He raised an eyebrow. “What?”
“I make Georg horny.”
He burst out laughing and I watched him sluggishly, crossing my arms.
“You make any guy horny, babe,” He said matter-of-factly, winking at me.
“I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that,” I said with a snort.
He pursed his lips. “It's true.”
“Uh huh.”
He rolled his eyes. “You're doing it now, you know.”
I looked at him weirdly. “Stop looking at me like that.”
He grinned. “Does it bother you?”
“Immensely.”
His grin grew wider, and he placed his arms around my waist; his lips coming in full contact with mine.
“Ah, so the make out session begins,” Bill said, making a gagging noise, as he approached us.
Tom flipped his brother off, still kissing me and I laughed. I then pulled away, much to Tom's displeasure.
“Don't you guys need to get ready or something?” I asked.
“Relax. The show doesn't start for another four hours,” Bill said, with a shrug.
“Yeah, but Bill, you take like, what? Two hours just to take care of that hair of yours?” Tom said with a chuckle.
“Ugh. You're right. We should get ready, you guys,” Bill announced, turning around so he could face Georg and Gustav, who were talking to each other.
“Okay,” They said.
“Wanna go with me?” Tom asked, nudging me in the stomach with a sly wink.
I furrowed my eyebrows. “Why? Do you need help changing?”
He shoved me playfully. “Don't you know a booty call when you hear one?”
I couldn't help but laugh at that, and turned my whole body to look at him sternly. “Okay, first of all, a booty call is made by using a telephone. And second, I am not having sex with you.”
He pretended to look upset, as he gasped mockingly, placing a hand over his chest.
“That's definitely not what I wanted to hear!”
I shrugged. “Get used to it.”
He narrowed his eyes at me playfully. ”Jeez, girl.”
I shook my head in mock disappointment.
“I guess it's just you and your hand tonight, Tom.” I laughed and left him standing there with a dumbfounded look on his face.
He's so easy.

___

“Man, listen to that crowd. I think I'm gonna throw up,” Gustav muttered, putting his hand on his head.
The boys were scheduled to go on in ten minutes, and they were all warming up. Gustav, however, seemed very nervous for some reason.
“Gustav, what are you talking about? You're never this nervous,” Bill said concerningly, as he fixed his jacket.
His hair was spiked in different directions, and his make up was neatly done. Georg and Tom were in their usual outfits.
Gustav shrugged, and let out a dramatic sigh. “I don't know why I'm so nervous, dude. I guess it's because we haven't played in a while.”
I came over and laid an arm around his shoulders. “Come on, Gusti. Everything's gonna be fine. I mean, you guys are Tokio Hotel for Christ's sake!” I said, which immeditely made Gustav laugh.
"Yeah, it's not like you've forgotten how to play the drums," Georg joked.
“You'll kick ass like you always do,” Clara said, looping her arm around Gustav's.
Georg and Tom looked at each other, then at Clara, Gustav and I.
“Hey, we're nervous, too,” Georg complained.
“Yeah. Share some of that comfort with us!” Tom exclaimed.
Clara and I laughed. “It's amazing how both of you are so much alike,” I said.
“What the hell are you talking about?!” Tom said, as if I had just offended him.
“Yeah!” Georg agreed, giving Tom a funny look. “We just want the same treatment you're giving Gustav.”
I looked at Clara. “They're right, Clara. All of them need comforting.”
She snorted in laughter. “Fine.”
I went over to Tom and gave him a hug while Clara did the same with Georg.
“Good luck out there, although you won't be needing it,” I said in Tom's ear, with a quiet laugh.
He smiled, holding me tighter. “Thanks. I'm really glad you're here with me. Stand right here where I can see you, okay?”
I smiled. “Sure.”
“You'll do great, Georg,” Clara said, patting him on the back.
He grinned like a little kid who just received a present from his mom.
“Hey,” Bill said, waving his arms. “What about me? I'm the lead singer and nobody's hugging me!”
“Man, these boys don't quit, do they?” Clara said to me. “I think you guys need to find yourselves some groupies.”
“Why should we when we've got you two?” Georg said, laughing.
I rolled my eyes and pecked Tom on the lips before going over to Bill.
“Good luck, Billy Boy,” I said, wrapping my arms around him. “Oh, and I wanna see some dance moves.”
He chuckled. “Alright. Done.”
After a few more 'good lucks' and hugs, the boys were finally being called.
Clara and I waved frantically after them, and they did the same before walking out onstage. All Clara and I could hear were the thousands of fans screaming their hearts out at those four boys once they were all taking their positions.
Bill waved wildly at the crowd, and began talking into his microphone. The screaming seemed to grow impossibly louder once they began playing the song Schrei, which made perfect sense.
“Oh my God, they're amazing,” Clara said hypnotically, as she watched eagerly from backstage. With me standing right next to her and also totally mesmerized, I simply nodded with my mouth hung open.
A few more minutes into the show, Clara suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me back.
It took me a brief moment to break off my attention from the guys and look at her, bewilderedly.
“What is it?” I asked.
She bit her lip nervously and looked at the boys for a second before looking at me again.
“It's Gustav, okay?!” She screeched.
I scrunched my forehead in confusion. “What?”
“Gustav is the one I like!” She said, which made me widen my eyes at her.
My mouth pulled up at both corners. “You're kidding!”
She shook her head quickly and a smile spread across her face. “I'm totally not!”
I laughed, clapping my hands. “This is awesome, Clara!”
Her smile grew wider, as she too clapped excitedly with me. “You really think so?”
“Of course,” I said. “Clara, you gotta tell him!”
She pressed her lips together. “When?”
“How about after the show?” I suggested.
She looked thoughtful. “Won't that be too obvious?”
I made a funny face. “Obvious? Clara, just tell him you like him.”
“What if he doesn't like me back?” She asked nervously.
“I'm pretty sure he does, hun.”
She looked at me suspiciously. “How could you possibly know that?”
My mouth pulled down at one corner.
“Bella?” She said. “Do you know something I don't?”
“No,” I replied. “But hey, have you seen the way he looks at you? And like, he's always putting an arm around you.”
“But that's because we're friends,” She said, waving her hand.
“Maybe not.”
She put a hand on her chin, and once again, looked over at the boys, who were now playing Der Letze Tag. She walked closer towards the small entrance of the stage and watched Gustav, who hit his drumsticks with enthusiasm as the music went.
She exhaled loudly. “Belle, I hope you're right.”
I smiled and stood next to her. “It'll be cute if you two get together,” I said, my eyes landing on Tom, who, for a minute, looked back at me and grinned.
I grinned back.
“Yeah?” She asked.
“Uh huh. You'll be the cutest blonde couple.”
She laughed. “It'll be cool too, because then we'll both be dating guys from Tokio Hotel.”
"How lucky are we?"

___

An hour later, the show ended, with the last song being Leb Die Sekunde. I had never seen so much energy in my life. Not only from the boys, but also from all the fans, who sang every song, word by word, perfectly. It just goes to show how much these four boys are loved by thousands.
“Danke, Berlin, und Gute Nacht!” Bill screamed into the microphone, and slammed it on the floor, creating a dramatic effect.
Tom waved at all the fans, and I'm pretty sure I saw one girl who nearly fainted. Georg and Tom both ran off stage and Gustav was the last one. Before he came backstage, he took off his cap and threw it at the crowd. Needless to say, all the girls reached for it, one falling on top of the other frantically, until one girl actually managed to grab the cap in her hand and scream like a maniac at her accomplishment.
Clara and I couldn't stand still, as the boys came running towards us. I smiled at Tom and he smiled back, suddenly picking me up off the floor and laying a kiss on me.
I laughed. “Ugh, Tom. You're sweating all over me!” I whined, but didn't push him away.
“How were we?” He asked, still holding onto me, as he set me down on the ground.
“Indescribable,” I answered, truly incapable of finding the right word.
Bill suddenly came up to me, and lifted me off the ground, too. “Ah, Bella!” He squealed, kissing me on the cheek.
Clara, who had already given Georg and Bill a hug, eyed Gustav, who was busy high-fiving Tom.
She looked at me, once Bill placed me on my feet, and I gave her an encouraging look, motioning my head towards Gustav.
She bit her lip and just as she was about to walk towards him, he turned around and grinned widely at her before pulling her into a hug.
I laughed to myself, seeing the surprise on her face.
Then out of nowhere, Tom was behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Enjoy yourself?" He asked, laying his chin on my shoulder.
I smiled. "Yes."
"Good. Because that means I get the good loving tonight," He said, wiggling his eyebrows. I looked away from him, shaking my head.
"Don't you ever get tired, Tom?" I asked with a laugh.
"Not of you," He replied.
"How sweet. But can you at least shower before we talk about anything else? The smell coming off you is quite.....peculiar."
His face dropped and he smirked. "Mood breaker."
"I thought I was a tease," I said, in mock confusion.
He laughed. "You're both."
"That doesn't make any sense."
"I thought it was already established that we are both senseless people," He said.
I stuck my tongue out at him and playfully pushed him off.
"Alright, now you're just being a tease again."
♠ ♠ ♠
And I'll state something rash
She had the most amazing....smile
I bet you didn't expect that.