Dance With Me in This Rain

Count 'em, One, Two, Three

Tom's Point Of View

The bright light shining directly in my eyes was what woke me up the next morning. I wasn't even aware of the fact that I was all tangled up in the white sheets until I looked down at myself. My eyes scanned over to the floor, where all my clothes were thrown carelessly. My hand automatically searched the bed and I then realized I was alone.
I narrowed my eyes in confusion.
Where's Bella? Did she leave?
I sat up swiftly, letting the sheets fall, and then I saw that I had my boxers on. When did I put them back on again? Oh, never mind that.
Everything yesterday had happened in what seemed like slow motion, yet it was all blurry in my memory. Well, except for the memory of Bella next to me; minus the clothes. That had made me go crazy. I was sure that I had lost most of my control with her. She didn't seem to mind my franticness, though. The girl was a natural and she didn't even know it.
I looked around the empty hotel room, wondering where Bella was. Could she have possibly taken off without at least waking me up?
“Bella?” I called, my voice tired as ever. “Bella?”
The door to the bathroom suddenly opened, and Bella emerged out of there. She had a toothbrush in her mouth and her hair fell messily over her shoulders. She smiled once she saw me, and removed the toothbrush from her mouth. “Yes?”
I returned the smile, and laid back down on the bed. “I thought you left.”
She raised an eyebrow. “I was just brushing my teeth. It's what hygienic people do in the morning.”
I made a face at her and she laughed, shaking her head. Then she turned around and went back inside the bathroom. I heard her spitting the toothpaste out, followed by the sound of running water in the sink.
“Hey, Tom?” She called.
“Yeah?” I answered, flexing my arms and placing my hands underneath my head.
“Have you seen my shirt? I can't find it,” She said, stepping out into the room, and shutting the bathroom door behind her. I looked at her and felt so stupid once I noticed she wasn't wearing her shirt. She was wearing mine, with her pants.
I shrugged. “Nope. Did you check under the bed?”
Her forehead creased, and she placed her hands on her hips. “Yeah, I did. It's not there.”
I slowly sat up again, and threw the sheets aside. “Well, it's not here either.”
“Tom, did you hide my shirt? Because I can't go out there looking like this!” She said, pointing down to herself. I laughed, and bit my bottom lip. The shirt was awfully big for her small figure. It looked funny, but to me, she still looked amazingly hot.
“What's wrong with my shirt? You look good in it,” I assured, waving her off.
“Are you kidding? It's like a freaking blanket.” She stuck her arms out and showed me that my shirt hung loosely on her.
I rolled my eyes. “Bella, stop whining.”
She narrowed her eyes. “Tom, get out of that bed and help me find my shirt.”
I grunted, and threw the sheets over my head, like a little kid who didn't want to get out of bed to go to school.
“Tom!” Bella whined. “Come on, help me.”
“Ah, just come back to bed. It's early,” I complained, my voice coming out muffled.
I heard Bella snort in laughter, and soon, she was standing next to the bed, ripping the sheets off my poor self.
“It's two in the afternoon, genius,” She said, pointing to the radio clock on the nightstand.
I groaned, taking a pillow and covering my face. “It's early. Now get in this bed.”
“Tom, you are-EEHH!” I had suddenly grabbed her arm, and she stumbled a bit before she found herself falling right on top of me.
She blew some hair out of her face and glared menacingly at me, before giving me a punch in the stomach. I laughed at her attempt to hurt me. She was cute when she was mad.
“Let me up,” She ordered, as my arms snaked around her waist, tightening so she wouldn't try to get up.
I shook my head. “Uh uh.”
She rolled her eyes. “Tom, please.”
“No.”
She gave me another punch, which even tickled a little. She wasn't nearly as strong as she thought she was.
Then she grunted. “Ugh. Why do you have to be so freakishly strong?!”
I laughed. “I'm a guy, sweetie. And you're freakishly weak for an eighteen year old."
She made a face. “You hid my shirt, didn't you?”
“I swear I didn't. And hey, why do you even need a shirt? Take that one off, because you look better without it. Trust me.”
She suppressed a laugh, and looked down, as her face got lost behind her hair. I could tell she was blushing.
“I'm still set on finding a turn off button on you," She said with a laugh.
"You're welcome to look. Again." I wiggled my eyebrows.
"Perv." She scoffed.
I grinned. “Sue me for thinking your beautiful.”
She sighed, and a smile pulled at the corners of her light pink lips. I laughed at her usual embarrassment.
“Don't get embarrassed, babe. You know, you're really gonna have to get used to the fact that I'll be complimenting you nonstop. It's what I do best.” Then I paused and shook my head. “No, wait. It's one of the things I do best.”
She rolled her eyes. “Stop being so damn smug. It's annoying."
I puckered my lower lip, and gave her my puppy eyes. “Tell me you love me.”
She let out a laugh, and buried her head into my chest. “Retard.”
“Ah, but I'm your lovely retard, aren't I? Come on, say it, Bells.” I shook her a little, but she still didn't look at me.
“Come on, Bella Boo. Tell me I'm your love bunny,” I sang, making kissy noises at her. This made her break out into hysterical laughter. She eyed me, and shook her head. “Freak.”
I clicked my tongue. “Now I'm confused. Am I a retard or a freak?”
She flicked my forehead. “A little bit of both.”
I grinned. “You still haven't told me you love me. I'm beginning to think you only said that to me yesterday just to get me into bed.” I smirked. "Well played, Moore. I must say."
Bella made a disgusted face. “Please. I'm not you, sweetie.”
I half smiled. “But I didn't lie, babe.”
Bella sighed and her chin was now resting on my chest; her deep green irises boring into my plain brown ones.
“We'll say it at the same time,” She challenged with a sly grin.
I raised an eyebrow, but returned the same grin. “Fine.”
She nodded. “One, two...”
My grin grew wider.
“Three,” She said. “I love you.”
Then her eyes suddenly widened when she saw that I didn't say it at the same time. I laughed at her expression, and she sat up straight.
“Moron,” She muttered, and gave me another punch.
“Aw, don't get mad. I just wanted to hear you say it.”
She sneered. “Did you really mean what you said? Or was it just some stupid deceptive maneuver to get me to have sex with you? Because if it is, I-”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa!” I quickly interrupted, holding my hands up.
Maybe I struck a nerve or something.
She looked at me blackly.
“Jeez, calm down. Of course it wasn't! You really think I'd do that?” I questioned.
She shrugged and looked down at her hands.
I can't believe this! She actually thought I was kidding when I told her I loved her.
I shook my head furiously. “Look, you couldn't be more wrong, Bella. All joking aside, I love you.”
She lifted her head to look at me and she narrowed her eyes. Finally, a smile appeared on her pretty face. “You better not be playing with me.”
“I'm not.”
“How can I be sure?” She questioned and I looked at her like she was some lunatic who had just escaped the mental hospital.
“What the hell? Are you seriously asking me that? What, you want me to prove I love you? That's twisted,” I said, shaking my head. “Don't you believe me?”
She pursed her lips. “Yeah.”
I looked at her suspiciously. “Bella.”
She rolled her eyes. “I believe you.”
“Doesn't look like it,” I mumbled, crossing my arms.
Was she actually doubting me? Could this situation be more complicating?
Bella saw me turn my head away and she adjusted herself, so that she was sitting cross-legged next to me.
“Tom,” She breathed. I didn't answer.
She sighed and set a hand on my cheek, turning it so that I was face to face with her. “Tom, you infant, I told you I believe you. Do you have to get all five-year-old on me?”
I blew some air out of my mouth. “I just don't get your doubt.”
She raised an eyebrow. “There's no doubt, Tom! Sorry for being a little skittish. It's just that ever since you told me you've been in one serious relationship, I just thought that it would be hard for you-”
“Yeah, well it's not, okay?!" I cut her off once again. She pressed her lips into a line and became silent. I sighed before continuing. "I admit that I'm sort of terrible at commitment, but when I tell a girl I love her, it's because I mean it. Not because I want sex.”
For some demented reason, this made Bella smile.
“Why do you think we're like this?” She asked, and I tried to understand what she meant.
“Like what?”
She laughed quietly. “We always bicker with each other. It's ridiculous.”
I thought her observation over and it didn't take long for me to laugh.
We did fight a lot.
“Maybe it's because we really aren't normal,” I replied. “We're not all lovey-dovey with each other like normal couples are.”
“Yeah,” She agreed.
I smiled at her and she laid her head on my stomach, staring up at the ceiling. “I'm beginning to think we need therapy,” She joked and I snorted.
“Therapy schmerapy. We're fine just the way we are and no stupid shrink will tell us otherwise.”
She laughed. “I like your choice of words, Kaulitz. We're practically made for each other.”
I began playing with her hair, and she closed her eyes a few times, a smile playing on her lips.
There were a few minutes of us not saying anything. It was a really comfortable silence. I was glad the bickering was over.
But then again, if there wasn't any bickering, there was no Tom and Bella.
After more minutes of quiet, Bella suddenly chuckled, which made me eye her weirdly.
"What?" I asked.
“I look like a mess, don't I? My hair just isn't cooperating today,” She mumbled, picking up a few strands of her dark hair to show me.
I laughed, ruffling her hair, which made her cry fakely.
“You look sexy when you're hair's all messed up. I really like it.”
“Hmm. I must remember not to comb my hair so often, then,” She stated sarcastically. “Only you think that messy hair is sexy.”
“Technically, your hair is only messy because of the wild fun we had last night,” I pointed out.
She rolled her eyes. “Great. Now I have sex hair. Thanks so much, Tom.”
“Tom Kaulitz at your service, baby," I said, doing a salute. "Anytime. Anywhere."

_____

"Hey guys," I greeted while I whistled some random tune, once I came in the door of my former hotel room. Bill, Georg and Gustav were all sprawled out on the floor, watching some random show on TV.
Bill must've picked up my little happy vibe, because once he heard me whistling, he turned his head and eyed me suspiciously.
I walked over to the three-seat empty couch and flopped on it.
"Um, why are you all sitting on the floor while there's a comfy couch right here?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.
Georg and Gustav didn't hear me, as the show they watched seemed far more interesting. But Bill, on the other hand, continued eyeing me until a smirk appeared on his face.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, lifting my hand to my cheek and brushing off whatever that was on it.
"No. There's something different about you," Bill mused, rubbing his chin in thought.
I shrugged and fixed my eyes on the TV set.
"AHA!" Bill squealed suddenly, and I stared at him confusingly.
"What the hell is your problem?" I asked, shaking my head. "Stop acting weird."
Bill laughed. "I know why you look so different."
I furrowed my eyebrows. "And your theory is.....?"
"You had sex!" He pointed.
My eyes widened and I saw Georg's and Gustav's eyes immediately flashing to my face.
Georg whistled. "Well, well, well."
"Suddenly the Johannes B. Kerner Show isn't so interesting anymore," Gustav said with a laugh. They both turned their bodies around on the floor to face me on the couch. They looked ever so intrigued.
I pursed my lips. "Bill, don't you have anything better to do than to point fingers at me?"
He laughed again and so did the guys.
"You had sex. Admit it, man," He said.
I rolled my eyes. "I don't see how this concerns you. Or you!" I snapped, glaring down at Georg and Gustav.
Georg scoffed. "Please. We all know you did it."
"You're not that hard to read," Gustav agreed with a nod.
I crossed my arms, and looked at them in disbelief. "Look guys....I'm not one to kiss and tell..."
They all leaned in closer, eager for more information.
When I knew they weren't going to leave me alone, I sighed. "But I'm also not one to have sex and shut up."
They all broke out in laughter.
"He totally did it!" Gustav bellowed, and I rolled my eyes once again at their stupidity.
"See what getting laid can do to a man? He's practically glowing!" Georg exclaimed, gesturing towards me.
I shook my head and flipped him off.
"So what exactly happened?" Gustav asked.
I narrowed my eyes. "You seriously want me to go into details?"
"Yes, please," Georg said with a grin.
I groaned.
"Now, now, guys. Let's not pressure Tom into telling us more. He's too much abashed as it is," Bill stated with a snorted laugh, as he patted my back.
"You guys are fucking morons," I muttered, focusing my gaze hard on the TV.
"Don't be such a Grumpy Pants!" Georg laughed.
"Ugh, I'm leaving," I said, preparing myself to get up off the couch.
"No, no, no," Bill said, dragging me down. "Look, we're sorry. No more sex comments."
My jaw tightened. "Swear?"
"Swear," He said with a nod.
I eyed Georg and Gustav with suspicion, and finally settled myself in again.
I noticed the guys all looking at each other before turning their attention back at the TV set. At last, I was in peace.
"Hey, where's Bella?" Bill suddenly asked.
"Yeah, how come she isn't with you?" Gustav asked, his interest alerted once again.
I sighed and threw my head back. "We don't need to be with each other every second of the day."
Gustav nodded. "Right. Yeah, I know what that's like. Clara and I aren't always together, but eventually I miss her. Then I have to see her."
"Awwwww," Bill and Georg chimed, making kissy noises. "Gusti's in wuv," Bill sang.
Gustav rolled his eyes. "You know, at least me and Tom have girlfriends. You guys are all alone."
Georg clicked his tongue. "Who needs a steady girlfriend, anyway?"
"It's not that I don't want one. I just haven't found the right one yet, I guess," Bill said with a shrug.
I covered my face with my hands. "Ugh, you guys are killing me, here. First the sex comments and now love? Are we girls by any chance?"
They all laughed.
"And to answer Georg's question, you need a steady girlfriend because sooner or later, you'll get tired of screwing around and you'll want someone to be at your side whenever you need them. I mean, the most you can win out of one night stands is herpes. And I think we can all agree that it's not cool," Gustav concluded.
We all just sat there, staring at him.
"Nicely put," Georg mumbled, seeming to take Gustav's thought into consideration. "I should remember that. I don't want herpes."
"Nobody in their right mind does, Georg," Bill said with a roll of his eyes.
"You know what, I think I'm going back to Bella. All this talking about disease is making me sick," I said, shuddering. I started to get up.
"We totally just ruined his vibe," Georg whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Sorry, Tom."
I waved them off. "Right. See ya, later." And with that, I disappeared out the door.
Once I was out, I breathed a sigh of relief. I was so glad to be out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
**Note: This one was just more of a filler, so that's why I made it in Tom's POV.**

You count em' one, two three
You look so cute when you get that mad
You drain the life from me and it feels oh so good.