Dance With Me in This Rain

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

I coughed, knowing I was in an awkward position. Oddly enough, Clara and Tom didn't seem to notice my presence in the middle of them.

"Um, so, what are you guys gonna do now? Going back to the hotel?" I said, walking over to Bill, who immediately placed his elbow on my shoulder, leaning against me.

"Hell no! We're at a club! We should partayyy!" Georg exclaimed, taking the towel from his neck and twirling it in the air.

Bill snorted in laughter, as did Gustav.

Ok, so maybe Georg is a little too hyper.

"Well, ok. Clara do you wanna stay or go?" I asked my friend, as I turned towards her. Her eyes were fixed on Tom, who was staring into space. Did he even notice her standing there, gawking at him?

Either she was deaf or freakishly mesmerized by the human being known as Tom Kaulitz.

"Clara?" I said. "Clara!"

"Wha-what?" She said quickly, snapping out of her trance. She looked at me, blinking a couple of times. "What'd you say?"

I sighed. "I said, do you wanna stay here at the club or do you wanna go?"

Maybe this question had caught Tom's attention, since his eyes were now on us.

"I wanna stay," She replied turning to Tom again. "Come on Tom. Let's dance!" She suddenly grabbed hold of his hand and dragged him out towards the dance floor. Tom just shrugged and followed, shooting me a small smile before they both disappeared off in the crowd.

"Alright, I'm gonna go find me a girl to dance with. Coming Gustav?" Georg asked, fixing his hair.

Gustav made a face. "I'll go if I don't have to dance."

Georg snorted. "What's the point of going out on the dance floor if you ain't gonna dance?"

Gustav shrugged. "I don't dance. I headbang."

I laughed at this. "Well then go out there and do some headbanging, Gusti!"

The guys laughed. Gustav and Georg made their way out into the crowd, leaving Bill and I standing there alone.

"Guess it's just you and me, Bella Boo." He grinned, wrapping an arm around my waist.

Wow, that name was catching on quick.

I smiled. "Yep."

"Let's just sit down on one of those tables over there by the bar," He pointed.

There were some empty tables in the far corner. Very few people were sitting at the bar, as most were out there dancing around.

"You're not gonna dance?" I said to Bill as we walked over to an empty table, sitting ourselves down.

"I'm not much of a dancer." He laughed.

"Psh, of course you are! I've seen some videos of you at your live shows! You always dance."

Bill laughed louder. "Well, that's cause I like to keep the crowd wild. You know, people seem to love when I dance onstage. It's crazy."

"Haha...yeah, well, you are Bill Kaulitz. I mean, girls just throw themselves at you naturally, don't they?" I pinched Bill's cheeks. He playfully swatted my hand away.

"Not true. You don't throw yourself at me!" He grinned.

"Well that's because I'm your friend, not your fuck buddy," I stated with a smirk.

Bill chuckled. "Yeah, that's true. It's nice to have a real friend, isn't it?"

"Totally. Especially when your friend is in an amazing rock band from Germany." I smiled.

Bill laughed. Just as he was about to say something, a girl suddenly came up to our table. She had blonde hair with some black streaks in it and was wearing a plain black dress with golden flats. Her eyes were bright green and she looked about our age.

She stared at us, mostly at Bill, and smiled shyly. "H-hi", She greeted, giving Bill a small wave.

Bill flashed her a wide grin. "Hi."

"I'm Mandy and I just wanted to say how awesome you and your band were out there."
She grinned from ear to ear, but I could still tell she was nervous being in Bill's presence.

I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. I then looked at Bill, who blushed slightly at the comment.

"Thank you. Well, I'm Bill and this is my friend Bella," He said, pointing towards me.

Mandy smiled at me. "Hey."

"Hi," I said politely, nodding.

She then shifted her gaze back to Bill. "So um...do you maybe wanna um, dance?" She asked in a hopeful tone.

Bill immediately nodded, smiling like an idiot. "Sure!"

He stood up from the table and looked at me. "I'll be back okay, Bella?"

I waved him off. "Take as long as you want, Billy. It was nice meeting you, Mandy," I called.

"Nice meeting you too," She called back, as Bill led her where everyone else was dancing along to some pop song.

I sighed and placed an elbow on the table, leaning my head on my hand. God, everyone else was having a good time out there and I appeared to be the only idiot sitting at a table. Alone.

How pathetic am I?

The music at the club was loud and multi-colored lights surrounded the dance floor. I wondered how long we'd be staying.

A few minutes later, I stood up from the table and began walking around aimlessly until I reached the bar. I shrugged and sat on one of the stools. On the stool next to me, sat a man who was apparently busy sticking his tongue down a woman's throat. She was sitting on his lap.

Oh just gag me with a freakin' spoon.

I looked at them disgustingly and tried to concentrate my mind on something a little less sickening.

"Hey sweets, can I get you anything?" A woman said suddenly from behind the counter. She had her dark hair up in a messy bun and looked like she was in her mid 40's. She looked at me through her thick black-rimmed glasses, smiling.

"Um, no thanks," I replied.

I was eighteen and in a bar. If I wasn't friends with Tokio Hotel, I might have never gotten in there in the first place.

"You sure?" She asked.

I nodded and gave her a small smile.

She did the same. "Well, if you want anything, just let me know. I'm Josie," She said, pointing to her nametag that had the name Josie written in cursive handwriting.

"Thank you."

She nodded and walked off to the other side, getting some other person's order. At that moment, I wished Clara and I would've come in separate cars. I wanted to leave but she was having so much fun, I didn't wanna ruin anything.

"Hey," a male voice said from behind me, cutting me off of my thoughts. I turned around to see a man, probably in his early twenties. He was tall and had short brown hair, along with a stunning pair of icy blue eyes.

I looked at the handsome stranger in front of me and flashed a quick smile. "Hello."

He smiled also, showing off a perfect set of white teeth.

"I couldn't help but notice you're all alone."

I laughed a little. "Actually, I'm here with my friends."

"Oh. And where are they?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Out on the dance floor," I pointed.

He nodded. "Mind if I sit?

"Well, you might wanna sit on my right. I don't think these people would like it if we interrupted them," I said, pointing to the gross couple beside me.

He laughed and sat on the right of me. "So, what's your name?" He asked.

"Bella."

"I'm Jack. Nice to meet you. You're just as pretty as your name," He said, smiling again.

I felt my face go red. I must've seriously looked like a human tomato.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"May I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"Um, no thanks. I had a Coke a while ago. Plus, I'm not a big drinker."

"Oh alright. That's fair. Well then, wanna dance?" He asked.

I thought about saying no, but the guy was being so nice to me. I mean, I couldn't just blow him off.

"Okay."

His face brightened as he got off the stool. We both walked over towards the dance floor. Random people were dancing amongst themselves along to the music.

The space was a bit small, and I felt people bumping into me alot. Jack put his arm loosely around my waist just as a slow song came on. I tried not to feel too uncomfortable, considering the only thing I knew about this guy was his name.

A few minutes into the song, Jack whispered in my ear, "You're really pretty," which sent a few shivers down my spine.

I smiled awkwardly.

While we were dancing, I suddenly caught sight of Clara a few inches away. I noticed she had her arms around Tom's neck, as he talked to her, making her giggle a few times.
I sighed and stared up at Jack, who was smiling at me sweetly.

Am I seriously the only one who's not enjoying this?

"You know what, I think I will accept that drink."

Oh well. Might as well do something with my time. A small drink won't hurt.

Jack nodded. "I'll get one for you. What would you like?"

"Nothing too strong," I answered.

He then let go of me and walked away through all the dancing people.

I stood there, watching the people around me. Most were a bit too drunk, I could tell.

"Here you go," Jack said, coming back and holding up a glass that had some sort of red liquid in it.

"What is it?" I had to yell, as the music grew louder once a fast song came on.

"It's a Rosita. It's really good!"

I arched an eyebrow and shrugged, taking the glass from his hand. I took a small sip, letting the colored liquid flow down my throat and into my stomach.

"Wow, this is good!" I said, laughing.

Jack smiled and began bobbing his head along with the music.

After a few minutes of dancing like an idiot and drinking two more Rositas, I was beginning to feel a little tipsy. I then told Jack I was tired so he and I walked back to an empty table.

"You're a funny dancer," Jack commented.

I burst out laughing. "I know, right?"

I didn't even realize I was laughing a little too loud. Dizziness began taking over. My vision was a little blurry, but I just shook my head, closing my eyes tightly and opening them again.

Damn, I only had three glasses of this Rosita stuff and it's already making some sort of effect on me.

"Bella, I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom," I heard Jack say, as he stood up.

I just nodded. "All right."

He shot me a breathtaking smile before walking away.

I looked back at the fourth half full glass of Rosita in front of me that Jack had gotten me. I wrapped my hands around the glass and gulped it all down.

"Wow this stuff is so good," I said to no one in particular.

Great, I'm freaking drunk out of my mind.

"Um, Bella?" A voice suddenly met my ears. My head perked up at the sound of my name and I saw Tom standing there, staring at me oddly.

I grinned widely. "Oh, hey Tom! Wassup, buddy?!"

Tom shrugged, still looking at me with a weird look. "I'm okay."

"Dude you should try this, it's really good!" I laughed stupidly, showing him the empty glass in my hand.

Tom then frowned. "Are you drunk?"

I looked at Tom's face and realized how serious he was. That's when I started laughing uncontrollably, banging my hand against the table.

"Oh, Tommy Tommy," I sang, but couldn't really finish my sentence.

"Bella, I thought you said you didn't drink!" Tom said, coming closer.

"Well that was before I tried this red stuff. Did I mention it's really good? Because it so is!"

Tom sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Bella, maybe it's time to go. You're not yourself right now," He said, grabbing my hand.

"But I can't! I'm with Jack!" I slurred, pulling my hand away roughly.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows. "Who the hell is Jack?"

"A guy I met. A really sweet guy, actually. We were dancing a couple minutes ago and he got me like four of these," I answered.

"Bella, I'm serious, I'm taking you home. Shit, you're falling!" He grabbed me just before I almost slid off the chair and onto the ground.

"Tom!" I whined, trying to push him away. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am!"

Wait, did that come out right?

Tom paused and glared at me. "Listen to yourself! You're mixing your words!"

"Hey!" Jack called once he had come back. He then noticed Tom trying to grab hold of me, as I struggled to release myself, but failing miserably at the attempt. "What's happening here?"

Tom let go of my arm and turned to Jack, glaring at him. "Who the hell are you?" He snapped.

Jack looked at him in confusion and a bit taken aback by his murderous glare. "I'm Jack. What are you doing to Bella?"

"I'm taking her home! She's drunk!" Tom yelled over the music, pointing to me. I was having
a really hard time balancing myself.

"No I'm not," I slurred, but they didn't seem to listen.

"Look, she's just having a good time," Jack said calmly.

Tom scoffed. "Are you blind?! You don't even know her!" Tom pulled on my hand, trying to get me to leave.

"No!" I whined, but didn't exactly fight him off this time.

"See? She doesn't want to leave! Just let go of her!" Jack yelled, grabbing my other hand.

Uh oh.

"You think you know her better than me? I sure as hell ain't leaving her here with an asshole like you!"

Jack frowned. "Why am I an asshole?"

Tom looked at him in disbelief. "You're the one who gave her the drink! She's fucking eighteen!"

Jack then suddenly released my hand and I found myself falling into Tom's arms. By this time, everyone had stopped dancing to stare at us. I was so out of it, that I didn't even struggle anymore. I was about to collapse any minute on that dirty floor.

Tom noticed me stumbling and quickly put his hands around my waist for support. "Come on, let's go," He whispered in my ear, as he began dragging me away.

"Hey!" Jack yelled suddenly, grabbing on Tom's arm.

UH OH. Bad move, buddy.

Next thing I knew, Tom had punched Jack square in the face, knocking him down instantly. Gasps were heard from all around the club. The music no longer played.

We had caused a scene. A big one.

Jack was now lying helplessly on the floor, clutching his bloody nose. He yelled in pain, as curious people formed a circle around him.

I looked down at him in shock. Tom just glared at him before tightening his grip on me and leading me out of the club.

We caught a couple of stares on our way out and all this time, I was actually glad Tom was there with me.

__

Tom had led me outside, near the club entrance. He sat me down gently on a nearby bench.
"How drunk are you?" He asked, looking at me suspiciously, as he sat down next to me.

I shrugged. "Not too drunk to forget what just happened in there."

Tom nodded, scratching the back of his neck.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked curiously.

"You mean why did I punch him?" He said.

I nodded slowly. My head was killing me.

"The guy's a fucking dick. Period."

I chuckled quietly. "I never expected you to do that."

"Yeah, neither did I. But it just...happened I guess."

I smiled weakly. "You really are my friend, aren't you Tom Kaulitz?"

Tom chuckled and pushed some hair away from my face, making me shiver slightly.

"Yeah, I am. And as your friend, it's my job to look out for you and punch the assholes that mess with you."

"I don't know what to say, except thank you. I'm just glad you got me out of there."

Tom nodded. "You're welcome. Do you feel dizzy?"

"A little. I'm kind of seeing two of you," I laughed, shaking my head a little.

"Damn, what the hell is in that stuff you drank anyways?"

"I have no fucking idea."

Tom then stood up from the bench. "Come on, I'm taking you home."

"But what about Clara and the rest of the guys?" I asked, seeing two Toms in front of me.

"They can all go later with Clara's car."

I nodded.

Tom then helped me up and wrapped an arm around my waist to prevent me from falling on my ass. As we walked, I stared up at Tom a couple times. I didn't know if it was the alcohol filling my mind, but I felt something.

A sudden urge, I'd say.

I wanted to kiss that kid right then and there.

Yes, kiss.

Bella please! You're not being rational! Don't forget you're drunk and anything you do now, you'll surely regret later on!

Don't be stupid! My conscience warned me.

"You're a good guy, you know that?" I stated, recieving a weird look from Tom.

"Yeah?" He smiled. I think he knew I was talking that way because I was drunk.

"Uh huh. You're also not right in the brain. No offense."

Tom laughed. "No more red stuff for you, Miss Bella. Now get in the car," He said, opening the door for me. He helped me in, adjusting the seat belt around me. I smiled at him and he did the same, before shutting the door and walking over to the driver's seat.

He pulled out of the half empty parking lot.

I placed my head on the head rest and listened to the soft background music Tom had put on.

"Bella?" Tom asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Hmm?" I answered, my eyes slightly closed.

Tom bit his lip nervously and shifted his gaze towards me. I opened one eye, waiting for him to say whatever he wanted to say.

He looked deep in thought, as if debating whether to tell me something or not. He finally shrugged.

"Nothing." His fingers tightened around the wheel, staring intently at the road in front of us.

I frowned and lifted my head up, which was throbbing a little. "Tom, what is it?" I urged, feeling a little sobered up.

"Trust me, it's nothing."

I sighed, shrugging. If he didn't wanna say anything, then fine.

I was so tired, that I decided to just let it go and not push the conversation any further.

Silence had taken over so quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
The sounds of this small town make my ears hurt
Oh yeah, you caught me
But I caught you way worse.