Remember to Forget Why You Came

Chapter 2

“Alex, do you have the stuff?”

“God mum, you make it sound like I just smuggled drugs for you.” She laughed, then looked at me seriously.

“Don’t give away our secret. That could end badly.”

“I agree.” We looked at each other and started laughing. We were still laughing like fools when some dude walked in.

“Well, it looks like we’re having fun in here.” We both stopped laughing. “Oh, no. Don’t stop on my account. Fun while working kicks ass. I was just sent to ask you if you could whip up a couple of sandwiches real quick. One of the bands didn’t get to eat and we don’t want them going out there and falling on their asses.”

“Damn, um. We don’t have the things to make extra sandwiches with, but would a cheese pizza work?” The guy started smiling really big.

“Dude, cheese pizza would be amazing. They would like that way more than sandwiches. Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome. Um, where would you like us to take it?” He thought for a moment.

“Do you know where the blessthefall dressing room is?” My heart just about hit the floor, but I still managed to shake my head. “Well, it’s down this hall, last door on the right.”

“Okay. We’ll have that out as soon as we can. When do they go on?”

“At about 8:30.”

“No problem.”

“Once again, thanks so much.”

“You’re welcome.” The guy smiled and waved, then left.

‘Well, he was nice.” I didn’t say anything. “Alex?”

“Hmm?”

“Oh, that’s right. Blessthefall is the band you wanted to see the most. Alright, spill. Which one do you have a crush on?”

“MUM!”

“Hey, don’t blame me for being able to read you.” I sighed and started working on the pizza. “Alexandria Moon, you are going to cut your hand off if you don’t pay attention to what you are doing.” My mom scolded. I blushed.

“Sorry. I’ll try to pay more attention.”

“Are you sure that you don’t want me to make that?”

“I’m sure. I’ve got things under control now.”

“Alright. Well, I’m going to go make the first run outside. When I get back, you better still have both hands.” I laughed.

“Yes ma’am.” After she left, I finished assembling the pizza. She walked in right when I was putting it in the oven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, check the descpription for the character picture.

COMMENTS=LOVE=UPDATE

~raeXlikeXwhoa!