Lullaby

Prologue

Name: Helena Angel Remela

Looks: Thick wavy black hair that is straightened. The length is just below the shoulder. It also has purple highlights, side bangs, and chopped layers. She has some light freckles on her nose and the space under her eyes. Her eyes are a piercing, extremely bright, icy blue eyes. Good body - light abs, strong but not the strongest. Skinny - not the skinniest but not the biggest. Around average size. Small butt. Regular - sized breasts and she is pretty short. (Frank Iero's height possibly)

Personality: Kind, extremely brave, some what smart but very witty and cunning. Loyal, creative, artistic, extremely musical, deep, understanding, a day - dreamer, a little quiet and shy and very conservative about her feelings.

---------------------=-----------------------------=-------------------------------=----------------------------=--------------

Name: Michelle Lexus Remela

Looks: Beautiful - pure blonde straight hair. Shoulder length. Also has side bangs but on the opposite side of Helena's. Perfect complexion and skin - really smooth and stuff. Has emerald green eyes that can change to a muddy brown. Very skinny but not as strong as Helena - still kind of strong. She also has a bit than average butt and breasts.

Personality: Kind, brave, very smart but not very witty and cunning. Laid back, carefree, an extreme day - dreamer, creative, artistic, outgoing, a bit of a blabbermouth. Tends to be a bit too revealing about feelings and emotions but she can keep secrets sometimes.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Note To Readers (NTR): You will learn about their interests and extra things during the story. You will also learn about family history in the story and the relationships.

*#2 NTR: NTR stands for Note To Readers. I will be using this throughout the story.