I'd Kill Myself for You

Chapter 10 home again

“I wasn’t going to” I said as I leaned back down

I picked up her head and brought it back up to my lips. She smelled sweet and it was probably the blood, but I couldn’t’ pull away even if it wasn’t the blood.

Kylie’s POV

He brought my head back up to his. It was one of the best feelings he made me feel as he placed his lips back to mine. It was as if none of this ad ever happened as if we weren’t in the middle of nowhere in a barn. I felt his mouth open and his tongue glide across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I granted it. Our tongues brushed once twice and on and on.

To me it was heaven I could only assume it felt that way to him also. When we stopped I was out of breath and i just looked into his eyes they were like liquid chocolate. It was truly perfect. I wish we didn’t have to ever move we could just stare into each other’s eyes forever.

It was now about 2pm but since we had arrived here at about 4 am we were considerably tired. I had placed m head back down on the hay bale and was looking off the edge down at him, for now he was lying on his back looking up at me.
“Go to sleep, you’ve had a long day.”
“So have you.” I said giggling tiredly I was already starting to drift off. “And when you wake up you will be in a large house with me and my family.” He said as I closed my eyes.

Alexander’s POV

I watched her closer her eyes and drift off to sleep. I waited a few more minutes to make sure she was fully asleep before I picked her up. She was so light I would defiantly make her eat some tomorrow. I walked over to the darkest corner of the barn. “Amicus occulam cuius” “and so open the gates of hell”

I walked through the wall, on the other side I found my once long ago home. It was the same as I had left it.

Now if you think hell is a scary lace with open fires and demon’s running amuck, well than you are very, very wrong maybe except for the scary part. That would depend on who you are. I stood outside the front gate to my old home, the last time I stood here I was taking one last look at it as I was running away and wasn’t planning on coming back. Now I had no choice; I had to go back there was nowhere else I could go.

I walked up to the front door, with its huge serpent knockers. I took one deep breath and opened the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!