I'd Kill Myself for You

Chapter 7

I put her down and went to open the door when I heard someone say “did you really think that I would let you get away?”

i turned knowing what i would see. Jagger! "what do you want with her? there are plenty of girls, why her?" i said to him as i stepped in front of the girl.

"because can't you see it is her, the girl you are supposed to be with for life. i know that you felt that bond. you wish to know why because two years ago i was in your house, that same day your parents were killed, i found some old prophecy's some of me and my family even but the one that was most fascinating was the one about a girl, she was to be the greatest vampyre of them all and about the one to turn her into this magnificent being.

"know i would have never thought it would be you, they didn't say until the end of the scroll. but it was there in black and white. now here is why i come after you, you have everything a good house a good family, well you had a good family that is, and on top of that you get to be the one to turn the greatest vampyre. i really don't think that's fair." he said staring at me

"what's so great about turning her its her choice i don't care if she wants to be turned you go ahead and do it, but she has to say it otherwise without her wanting the power it will kill her. You aren' t the only person to have read the prophecy's"

"but you still don't see it the one to turn her also gets more power than he or she could ever dream of, that's why all these years i kept to you hunting you down until you found her. and you did i thank you for that i don't know if i could have found her on my own. "

"Jagger, you don't even know if she is the one. what makes you so sure that she's the one?"

'because of the way your attracted to her when you look at her you feel that pull even though you've only known her for a day or two. I saw you, when you stood outside her house when she came house the other day. you would do anything to protect her. i can just sense the way your attracted to her."

Jagger's POV

This was working out perfectly all i would have to do now was get the gril and wait till she was ready. I kept my eyes on Alexander and was about to make a grab for the girl when right in front of me both the girl and Alexander both vanished.

"what?! nooooooo this can not be happening" i screamed in frustration. There is no way Alexander has that much power. He would never drink the blood of a human to get the power. someone else must have done this, but who?
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe (if you haven't)

oh and please read my oher story The Start of something Different

thank you for reading and if you have any ideas for the story TELL ME i would love to here them.

and i really sorry that it took so long to update