I'd Kill Myself for You

chapter 8

Alexander’s POV~

I did it I really did it; I really teleported, yes! I jumped up into the air; but I immediately went back into a crouched stance. Owe that really hurt; I thought to myself as I sat back down because of it hurt way too much at the moment. I looked at my soundings and saw only dead or mostly dead trees. So inviting no?! god where the hell did I transport us to. I could smell the dead bodies underneath us and there were a lot of them. Some distance away barely through the thick fog I could almost make out a building. To me it looked like a barn almost; it seemed to be run down. I look to find her at my side she seemed to be staring off into space which I would understand she was in her side yard one moment than the next she was here in the middle of nowhere. I placed my hand on her shoulder which seemed to bring her out of her trance. "Where are we?" she asked not looking up. “I don’t know, but I do see a building off in the distance about a couple hundred yards ahead.” As I said this she looked up at me “I think we should go there for shelter.” “Okay”

I stood up for the second time in the past few minutes. I took her hand and stood her up; but as soon as I let go she fell right back down again. I caught her just before she hit the rocks that were right beneath her. “Sorry I’m Still weak from what he did to me.” “It’s okay.” I said as I picked her up and carried her towards the building.

When we reached the building it turned out that it was a barn and it looked as if it might just fall over any moment or if I just pushed it. Some of the roof was missing and a few boards were completely rotted threw. We approached the large barn doors and upon the doors was a fairly large piece of old looking parchment. The writing in it was old and I knew she would understand it was the very language I had grown up with. If I really ever wanted to or had to I could speak it but that wasn’t necessary. It made me realize exactly where we were. “Do you know what it says?” she said turning her head to look up at me. “No,” I lied not wanting to scare her. The words on the door only made things worse for the both of us. It read ‘Through these doors you shall find the gate to hell.” Happy saying no?! I opened the door and went inside knowing it would be worse if we stayed outside seeing as we were in Transylvania.

The inside of the barn was normal, run down with a couple hay bales and tools on the walls. There were no animals but why would there be really. I set her down upon two hay bales that were right next to each other. I knelt down next to her and said “You should get some sleep you have had a long day.” “As weird as it sounds I’m not tired.” “What’s your name?” I asked her now as I stared off into her eyes. “My name is Kylie. My friends like to call me Kyle or Ky sometimes to but most of the time Kyle. You could call me either.” “ that’s okay I like Kylie; it’s a very nice name.”

I was staring into her eyes again just wish that it could just stay this way forever and that we would never have to move not for anything. And even though I wanted to kiss her she had just been through so much and I didn’t want to add to the drama even if it was a good thing for here too. She must have been thinking along the same lines because the next thing I knew she was pulling my hand down to hers and kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long to update i had up chapter 12 and
all ready to type up and then i lost it so i had to rewrite it
so thank you for staying with the story
much love
i love commetns and if you have suggestions feel free to tell me