Sequel: Keep Me Guessing

Just Say Anything

Chapter Ten

Brie, Kara, Cheyenne, and I decided to ditch the guys and spend a little time away from them, at the mall. Brie was going to come pick Cheyenne and me up around noon, meaning I would have to go wake Chey up at eleven, so she would be ready on time. She slapped me when I tapped her on the shoulder telling her to get up, we were going shopping, but at the word shopping she opened her eyes and practically leapt from the air mattress on the floor of the room I was occupying. I giggled to myself as she scrambled to pick out an outfit and race to the bathroom.

My phone began to ring, and I picked it up, "Hello?"

"Hey Soph."

"Hi Zach, what's up?"

"I think you should ditch the girls and spend some time with me."

"No, you know I can't do that." I smiled, he wanted to spend time with me. "How about you and me find some time to spend at Alex's party tonight?"

"Really?"

"You know I'm not ready for sex Zach." I sighed. "But I will promise you we can do more than just hug and kiss, okay?"

"Hey, that works. Hell, even the kisses work for me. I just want to spend time with you."

"Well I am very flattered you want to spend time with me Zach."

"You should be Soph. So what are you doing?

We talked until Cheyenne walked back into the room with a towel wrapped around her head, at which time I dexterously hung up the phone to help her find whatever she left in here. She left her make up, which wasn't hard to find, but I realized I should probably put mine on too and followed her into the bathroom, since all she was going to do was her make up and hair. She had been here for two days and I could already tell that there was something going on between her and Alex; it made me smile that I was so right. My phone started vibrating and I read the text from Brie:

Outside in fifteen, kay?

I replied back telling her that that would be fine. The two of us finished up and went to wait on the porch after calling good bye to my aunt and uncle, both of whom were home from work. Jack had already left to go "help" Alex set up for the party; translation: they went to go get the booze that they needed to make this party great. They were even going to pick up some peppermint schnapps for me; I wasn't planning on getting drunk, but a few drinks would be fine, I knew my limit, I could stop as soon as I was slightly buzzed.

"Hey," Kara greeted as we climbed in the car. Brie was busy talking to who I assumed was Jack on her cell phone.

"Hi Kara," I said.

"Hey K." Cheyenne laughed.

"Jack wants to know if you want a large bottle of the schnapps."

"No, I just want a small one, thanks."

"Jack, yeah, she just wants the small one. Okay, I love you too." She hung up. "I love him to death but he was going on a 'Wouldn't it suck if…' spree."

"Oh God," Kara moaned. "No offense to you or to you Addie, but Jack is retarded."

"¡Si!" I shouted in Spanish.

"I took French." Brie frowned. "So don't go start speaking Spanish, please."

"Bien." I said. "I think that's the wrong dialect, but fine."

Brie sped off to the mall and we made it there in record time, I honestly think she was doing fifty in a thirty five zone. When I asked her this, she just shrugged and said "probably, but I didn't get pulled over, so we're good." I sniggered at her logic and pulled into the Hot Topic we had parked in front. While Kara looked at the colored jeans, Cheyenne at the skirts, Brie and I were looking at the band tee's. I gasped when I saw one that I knew I had to get.

"Brie, look!" I pointed. It was an All Time Low shirt.

"Dude that is fucking awesome!"

"I'm so getting it."

I decided that I would wear it to the party tonight, surprise the guys a little. The four of us walked around the mall for a little while, buying things here and there, even stopping to have lunch at the cinnabun, before heading back. We were surprised that we didn't get kicked out of the mall, it was as if we were all seven year old ADD kids on crack. A few times security guards started to walk towards us, causing us to divert the direction we were walking and go another way, into another store. Although we weren't kicked out of the mall, we had been kicked out of an American Eagle for "disrupting the peace".

"Damn it Chey," I sighed. "We get kicked out of a store for disrupting the peace, but not arrested what is wrong with us?"

"Nothing is wrong with us," she said. "Only things wrong with them."

"Hey aunt Michelle," I greeted.

"Hello girls," She smiled at us. "Did you have fun at the mall?"

"Yeah," I said. "It was pretty fun."

"Well that's good. Jack called me earlier and told me to tell you that he was going to be here around four to pick you up."

"Okay, thanks aunt M." I said. The clock on the wall said it was 3:24PM. "We're going to go get ready then, okay?"

"That's fine."

True to his word, Jack was back here promptly at four to get Cheyenne and I so we could help with the rest of the setting up. There wasn't much to be done, the only thing that really happened was all the guys laughed at my shirt. That and I could have sworn I saw Cheyenne and Alex sneak a kiss earlier, but I could have just been hallucinating. When I looked back, Chey was wearing a very guilty look on her face, I smirked, knowing what I had saw was not a hallucination, but was in fact, the real deal. Zach also saw I found out moments later, when he pulled me aside for some time that I promised him earlier, which I happily gave him. Nothing juicy happened, we just kissed and talked mainly, I knew later it would lead to more.

"You're going to be leaving soon." He murmured.

"I know," I whispered. "I don't want to leave."

"Do you have to?"

"Yeah." I told him. "My family."

"I know," he whispered.

The party was in full swing by ten thirty. The stench of alcohol was more severe than the last party I had went to here, by far. I was sipping my peppermint schnapps on the porch with Cheyenne and Brie; Alex was dancing with Jack and Kara and Rian were on the couch, talking. Zach was getting another drink, he evidently doesn't like "that weak stuff", he went in for the whiskey I wasn't partial to. He came back and kissed me roughly, the taste of our drinks clashed but left me craving for more. The girls had disappeared, leaving the two of us alone, he drained his drink and let his hands run up my shirt. I finished my drink and let my hands get carried away.

"Wait, Zach," I said. "No, sex, but if we get further than this, not here."

"Right," He replied back. "Right, come on."

We walked upstairs and he opened a door, the images we saw were ones we would never be able to get out of our heads. Both Alex and Cheyenne were stark naked, with no blanket covering them. He was inside of her and she was sucking on his neck, clearly they were both intoxicated out of their minds, looking at us dumbly. Zach closed the door and I busted out laughing, he soon joined in. I opened a different door and sobered up a little bit. This one was also occupied by two naked people, Jack and Brie. They weren't quite as wasted and at least had the decency to try and cover up. On the last room, nobody was in it.

Zach kissed me roughly and I pulled off his shirt. His hands ran through my hair and I ran my tongue around his lips, he moaned into me and broke away to lift off my shirt. Fumbling slightly with my bra clasp then finally succeeded instants later, I shivered slightly as he ran his calloused hands over my breasts, noticeably and he pulled me in closer to him. My eyes averted down and I saw a bulge in his pants, slowly I worked to pull down his shorts, then his boxers. I ran my hands over him, I let my own breath become slightly irregular as I pleasured myself by running my hands all over him. His body got rigid as I shimmied my way down him.

Just as I had gotten down there, our door opened up and I scurried to cover myself, as did Zach. Looking up, we saw that it was Rian and Kara, looking mortified. When they had closed the door it dawned on me what I was about to do. I knew that I was already a little more than buzzed, I didn't want to have sex know, I wasn't ready for it, especially not while I was intoxicated myself. Zach noticed the look in my eyes and went limp. I kissed him again, thanking him for rousing me more than I had been in months, without speaking. He smiled into the kiss and backed away, up to my ear.

"It's okay if you're not ready Soph."

"Thank you Zach…" I said not believing him.

"I'm serious Addison," He told me. "If you're not ready, I am not going to pressure you into doing something. That's not my style."

"I know." I said. "That's what attracts me to you."

"I am attracted to you because you a beautiful, kind, considerate, quite, and loud. You are perfect Soph."

I wasn't sure if that was the alcohol talking but I liked to believe it wasn't, it was so sweet. Let's just see if he'll remember it in the morning. Let's just see if I remember him saying that in the morning. I will be lucky if I remember any of this tomorrow, I just hoped that I would be able to.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is dedicated to both Cheyenne and Brie [Goldfish!].
They both slept with their "Boyfriend" in this...tsk tsk.

xoxo
Allison