Sequel: Keep Me Guessing

Just Say Anything

Chapter Fourteen

Everything had been set right in Maryland, at least in the group I have come to known, Zach and I are the way that is right, once more. I had all intentions of staying sober at the last party I would be attending in Maryland and so far, two hours into the party, I have had one drink, that I made myself, a fourth cup vodka, three fourths orange juice, not even enough alcohol to get me a good buzz. Zach had also consumed no more alcohol than I had. Jack, Brie, Kara, and Rian however, were way past using the word drunk, the right word for them would be it's proper form, intoxicated. Alex however, he was moping because Cheyenne wasn't here…they had decided to at least attempt to have a long distance relationship; and knowing himself, if he had any alcoholic substance, it would lead to more until he cheated.

Brie came stumbling up to me, laughing at nothing. "Heyyy Addiee."

"You're drunk Brie."

"Just a bit." She giggled. "So what are youu doing?"

"Waiting for Zach to get back from the bathroom. Did you leave Jack?"

"Just for a minute, to come talk to youu."

"I think he's looking for you Brie."

"I betterr go find him!"

Brie went off to go find Jack and I breathed a sigh of relief; I like Brie, but when she get's drunk her mentality goes back to that of a seven year old. I saw Zach still waiting in a line for the bathroom and giggled, deciding to go back outside, he'd know where to find me. Surprisingly, Alex was sitting out there, in the grass, looking up at the night sky. I made my way over to him and sat down next to him.

"Hey Alex."

"Hi Addie."

"What are you doing out here?"

"Staying away from the alcohol so I am not tempted." He looked at me. "I really like Cheyenne and even though she lives so far away, I don't want to fuck this one up."

"That's so sweet Alex." I cooed. "You know, I was talking to her the other day and a boy tried to hit on her when she was out with our friend Meghan, and she smacked him for even trying to get with her."

"Really?"

"Yes sir. She must really like you because what from what I heard from Meghan was that he was a good looking boy. Her type."

"That makes me feel special." He whispered.

"You're a good guy Alex, I don’t think you'll fuck this up." I told him sincerely. "And if you do, I will help you through it because you were there for me when I fucked up my relationship with Zach."

"You really are a good friend Addison Barakat." Alex said.

"As are you Alexander Gaskarth," I held up my cup, that was alcohol free now. "As are you."

"Not trying to steal my girlfriend now are you Al?"

"Addie, no way," He grinned. "I have Cheyenne."

"Well, I am going to go socialize for a bit." I told Alex, taking Zach's hand to help me stand up. "See you later Gaskarth."

"Of course Barakat."

Zach and I sauntered off back into the party scene, saying hi to a few people. We ended up going upstairs and opened a door, once again to find Jack and Brie having sex, and then saw Rian and Kara again. I swear they fuck like rabbits! The two of us found a room that was unoccupied and laid down on the bed, I sighed blissfully and kissed Zach timidly. He wrapped his arms around me, deepening the kiss and I pushed up on his shirt.

Slowly I got it off of him and his hands ran up and down my back before breaking our kiss to get it off of me. I undid his belt with ease and got him out of his shorts as he had trouble unclasping my bra. Easily I did it for him and he slid off my skirt and panites. When I was fully undressed I moved down and took off his boxers with my teeth, he moaned sensually as my mouth ran against his erected penis. Gasping a little I kissed the tip of his cark, going up his treasure trail and ending on his mouth. His tounge fought with mine and I felt him grow harder against me.

Zach moved down and ran his fingers into my clit and then put his tongue in, circling around the edges before moving in for the bite. I moaned loudly and he grinned. He rolled on a condom, entering me slowly, my nails dug into his back as I gasped out in pain and pleasure.

"Go faster Zacky!" I screamed. "Faster, faster!"

"As you wish Sophia Rae!" he gasped.

He went faster and faster, thrusting into me harder and harder. I kissed him roughly, his hips bucked. Before he knew it I had him underneath me and was moving myself over his penis instead of him penetrating into me. Zach unattached his mouth from mine and began to suck on my right breast, just above the nipple. One of my sweet spots, I shrieked out in carnality, I felt him smile into my breast before he flipped me over so he was back on top. I liked a man who could take charge, but I have always been one for dominatrix. He pulled out of me, claiming he was about to come, so I shimmied back down to him and slid off his rubber slowly, making sure my fingers just lightly skimmed him.

I engulfed his rather large penis in my mouth and began sucking on it. His moans soon turned to erotic yelps. I grinned with satisfaction, running my tongue in a circle around the tip of his cock, biting down gently. Suddenly I realized I was at the climax of my orgasm.

"Oh God Zach," I moaned out. "I'm going to come."

Still down with my mouth around his penis I felt myself ejaculate and moments later he came into my mouth. Seeing it impolite to spit I swallowed it to his surprise and snaked my way back up to kiss him.

"I didn't think you would be one for swallowing." He whispered, trying to regain his breath.

"You learn something new everyday."

We lay there regaining our breath for a few moments before getting up and redressing, knowing we would be leaving soon. We heard nothing when we passed by the room Rian and Kara had been in but as we passed by Jack and Brie's room, there were distinct sounds of sexual pleasure taking place; sounds I never wanted to hear come from a family members mouth. Zach stifled his laughter as we ran away from the room and back to the party. Alex was still outside where we left him, talking on his phone. I snuck up behind him and tapped him on his shoulder, scaring the shit out of him.

"What?" he asked into the phone. "Oh, sorry Chey, you're lunatic of a friend just scared me."

"Yeah," he said again. "Dude that's awesome! Oh, okay, I won't! Bye!"

"You won't what?"

"Drink," he said coolly. "You and Zach both had drinks, and the other guys are completely wasted. I'm designated driver for once."

"It's about fucking time you are!" Zach grumbled.

"Hey, now, play nicely boys."

Alex studied the two of us for a moment before laughing, falling back from his sitting position. "You two finally had sex!"

I blushed profusely, that he wouldn't be able to tell. I wondered how he could even tell that we had sex. He straightened himself of up, to clap Zach on the back and give me a hug.

"It was your hair Addie," Alex stated. "It's the perfect example of sex hair."

In the spur of the moment I had forgotten to at least try and fix my hair. My hands flew to my hair to try and get it to look decent, but apparently had no progress after seeing the famous Gaskarth smirk grow even wider at my attempts. Soon we were joined by the plastered set of our group. While Kara and Rian seemed a little aware of what was going on Jack was acting even crazier than his usual self and Brie, well Brie was singing some Hilary Duff song that they overplay on the radio and her shirt was on backwards and inside out.

Alex noticed this and erupted into laughter which Zach and I soon joined, everybody that heard us gave us the queerest of looks. Not too much longer after that we got the intoxicated ones into the van and took off. Dropping Rian, Kara, and Brie off first, leaving Zach, Alex, and I alone with a passed out Jack.

"So did you have a fun, sober night?" I teased Alex.

"I did actually, did you have a fun pleasureable night."

"I sure did!" I chirped. "You're just jealous."

"Of Zach?" he asked incredulously.

"Don't deny it." Zach chimed in. "You know you wish you were me."

"Sorry nope. Anyways we're at your house buddy."

"Oh, bye Alex." He got out of the car and kissed my through the rolled down window. "By Soph."

I sighed and leaned against the window. Alex laughed at me. "You're going to miss him."

"Yeah," I groaned. "I love him."

"I know how you feel." He whispered. "I think I may love Cheyenne."

"Really?"

"Yes, and you know me well enough by now. I don't use the word love with people unless you’re my family or in a totally platonic way."

"I'm sure Chey would be delighted to hear that she is the one that changed it for you. That is, if you decide to tell her."

"I don't know if I should." He said. "At least not now…maybe a little later in the relationship."
♠ ♠ ♠
My favorite chapter I do declare.
Anyways, the next chapter is the end.
If you are a subscriber, please, let me know.
I want to thank all 21 of you for following me along on this endeavor.

xoxo
Allison