Sequel: Purple Hearts

Cherry Lips And Tattoos

Tres Date

"Its so nice to get to chat at last." said Jen. "We've so much to catch up on. Its been ages since we had a good gossip isn't it Adi?" said Jen.

"Yeah it's been too long," said Adi. May be if we'd stayed closer friends then none of this crap would have happened thought Adi.

"Hi." Adi was sickened now at Pam's voice.

"Oh. Hi Pam." said Jen. "Do you want to join us for a coffee?" she said.

Oh please no thought Adi.

"I'd love to," said Pam sitting herself down at the table. She stunk of cheap perfume. You'd think with all the money she's scrounged off of me she could afford something decent thought Adi.

"I'll get these," said Jen getting up from the table. "How do you like yours Pam?" said Jen.

"Black, no sugar." said Pam.

"Adi? Another coffee? Said Jen. Jen didn't see the look that passed between Adi and Pam.

"Er. No thanks Jen. I really should be getting back, Billie will be wondering where I am?" said Adi hating to leave Jen alone with Pam but if she didn't.. well.. she hated to think of the consequences.

"I'll see you tomorrow Jen." said Adi. "Same time?"

"Yeah great." said Jen. "Love to Adie."

Jen brought the coffees back to the table and Pam got talking.

"Hey I hear your husband is in the same band as Adi's." said Pam

"Yeah. They've played together for years." Said Jen. "Obviously you've heard of them." she said.

"Hasn't everyone?" said. Pam. She hated Green Day. She couldn't stand listening to their stuff. She hated people being so successful while she herself wasn't. One day thought Pam. One day I'm going to make it.

"Of course I have heard of them. I listen to them all the time. Talented guys." lied Pam.

"Very." said Jen.

"Hey listen," said Pam. "my good friend Sven who works here is giving some extra aerobics classes at the moment. How do you feel about joining? He loves taking on new ladies and seeing what he can do for them" said Pam.

"Oh I'm not sure..." said Jen. "I like to swim here really and use some of the gym equipment."

"Well he's very good at showing you how to use the equipment to more efficient use. How about I introduce you?" said Pam.

"Well. OK." said Jen thinking that there would be no harm in it.

"I think he'll be out shortly as he's finishing his class right now." said Pam checking her watch. "Yes. Here he is now." She said looking up.

Jen looked up to see the blond muscular tanned guy coming towards them. He looked friendly enough she thought and if he could work wonders on my hips, there was no harm in trying.

After Jen and Sven had a discussion that they would meet in the gym the next day Jen decided she had better get back to Mike.

"Good to meet you Sven." said Jen getting up from the table. "I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye Pam." she said and left.

"Well done." said Sven to Pam.

"Yes, I think she will be a good target," said Pam. "We'll make her the last one then I think we'll get out of this shit hole."

They hi fived and laughed together.

***
The next day at the gym Adi catches up with Jen as they enter the gym.

"Hi." said Adi apprehensively.

"Oh hi Adi. Hey those friends of yours are quite nice. I've even managed to bag a few private lessons from Sven. He seems like a nice guy. Lets hope he can work wonders on my thunder thighs" laughs Jen but Adi doesn't laugh.

"Be careful of Sven and Pam," said Adi.

"What do you mean?" Said Jen.

"Its just that ... oh never mind Jen. Just be careful of them I'm not sure about them myself. I think they could be trouble." said Adi.

"Oh. OK." said Jen wondering why on earth Adi would say that. They seemed friendly enough but she noticed the fear in Adi's eyes.

That night Jen couldn't sleep for thinking of what Adi had said. She tossed and turned thinking about it all. Why would Adi warn her away from them? Adi looked terrified of Pam when she came over and what was that envelope that Adi was reluctantly giving her. Jen slept badly for the rest of the night trying to work out if anything was wrong but she couldn't come to any conclusion. Should she mention it to Mike? Was there anything to tell?

The next day..

"That has got to go on the album," said Mike. That is my favourite he said.

"Yes it will be Uncle Mike," said Franky. "That's one of the ones we've chosen too."

"Good. You can't possibly not have that on there" he said. "Now. Billie is coming over with Rob Cavallo the producer later. He wants to take a listen and if you're very lucky he might offer you a deal. Don't build your hopes up though he listens to loads of bands all the time and you might not be what he's looking for. Just play like you play to us. You can do no better than that, believe me" said Mike.

"Ok Mike." say the guys.

"How's it going?" said Tre coming into the room with coffees.

"Its going well." said Franky. "We've got a small set together to show Rob of about six songs. We've been practising our little hearts out" she said coming over to get a drink.

"Hey dad. No cherry cola?"

"No honey. You've gone and drunk it all sweetheart."

The doorbell went and the guys knew that it was Billie Joe and Rob

"Oh my god." said Hannah. "My heart is going to explode."

"You're fine," said Franky. "Rob's cool. I've met him loads of times." she said.

"You OK guys?" she said to James and Ed.

"We're good," said the boys.

"Well. Lets show Rob what we can do."

And basically they did. Rob offered them a deal on the spot. He said he wanted them in the studio in a couple of week's time to record their first album.

Everyone was stunned after Rob had left. They couldn't believe that had happened.

"Were going to make a record, we're going to make a record." they all sung together whilst group hugging and pissing about.

"My god look at them." said Billie. "We were like that once."

"We still are." said Tre grabbing his old pals and mimicking the Xtras except this time they sang. "We've made loads of records. We've made loads of records"

Everyone started laughing.

Later...

"You still OK for tomorrow?" said Tre to Hannah. What time shall I pick you up? The gig starts at 7pm.

"Err. I tell you what. I'll probably be round at yours with Franky anyway" said Hannah. "We can go from here," she said. Not really wanting her mother to see her going out with Tre, him being a much older guy and all.

**

"Hey you look good," said Franky to Hannah. "Trying to impress my old dad are you?" She laughed.

"Maybe." said Hannah. "Listen Franky how do you feel about your dad taking me to this gig?"

"I've no problems at all with it," said Franky. "Actually I'd much prefer that he took you out than someone like that Plastic Pammy."

"Here come and give us a hug." she said.

"Thanks Franky you're so understanding." Said Hannah.

"Actually I think you're lucky." said Franky.

"Really?" said Hannah.

"Yeah." Said Franky.

"Why's that?" asked Hannah.

"Well.. do you know what, I'd give anything right now for Billie to take me out somewhere just the two of us. Its impossible and I've got to get over it. At least dad's free and single. You stand a chance. With Billie I don't stand a chance at all."

"Oh Franky. I wish you'd find someone special to love and who'll love you back. You deserve it."

"Well I think everyone deserves it. Isn't it what we're all looking for in life? A little love and happiness. Surely it's not much to ask."

**

Hannah couldn't help but glance over at Tre while he was driving. Fucking hell you are so good looking she thought. Thousands of girls around the world would give their right arm to be sitting in this car here with you right now.

Tre interrupted her thoughts...

"You OK?" he said.

"Fine thanks. Looking forward to it," she said. "Do you know this band at all?" she asks Tre.

"Well kind of. I've not heard them but I've heard of them. They're meant to be good," he says looking at the road.

Tre parks the car up and they head into the bar where the band is playing. A couple of kids come up to Tre and ask for his autograph. He obliges with a smile and has a photograph taken with a couple of giggling red-faced girls. They look at Hannah as if to say who are you then go off giggling again and looking at their autographs and looking back at Tre. I like this thinks Hannah. They all want a piece of him and I'm actually with him.

Tre leads them to a table and he orders some drinks.

"Hey red suits you," says Tre suddenly.

"Thanks." says Hannah blushing slightly hoping that Tre hasn't noticed. This evening is getting better all the time.

The band rocked the place down and Hannah and Tre were impressed.

"You see how the singer works the crowd," he says to Hannah. "He gets them to do exactly what he wants. That's how a good lead singer should be, like Billie. He interacts with them all the time so he doesn't lose them."

"Yeah you're right," said Hannah. "Do you think I could do that?" she says.

"Definitely." Said Tre. "You've got the right personality". Next time you practice you want to try and pretend there is an audience and interact with them. "Why not get a couple of people in, may be your sister, mom I'll get the guys, Adi, Jen in and we'll see what happens" said Tre.

"Good idea." said Hannah finishing her drink.

"Would you like another?" said Tre looking at the very pretty girl with the dark hair with red streaks.

"You're not trying to get me drunk are you Mr. Cool." said Hannah.

"Now that would be telling," said Tre laughing.

"Yeah OK. I'd like the same again please," she said.

The waiter came over and they ordered. I'm enjoying myself so much thought Hannah I never want this night to end.

They drank their drinks and chatted about the recording of the new album.

You are so sweet and innocent thinks Tre I could just wrap you up in my arms and protect you from the big bad world that awaits you. What was he thinking?

Tre felt his familiar sexual urges come over him. He tried to fight them but couldn't. Hannah was Franky's friend. She was 17 why was he feeling like this. Because she was a beautiful young girl who was obviously attracted to him. It takes two he thought.

After they finished their drinks Tre suggested they get some air and take a walk around the bay.

They strolled along chatting and laughing when Hannah suddenly tripped up and fell in a heap on the floor.

"You OK?" said Tre laughing.

"Maybe I've had just a little bit much to drink," said Hannah laughing but being slightly embarrassed all at the same time.

Tre put out his hand and pulled her up and as he pulled her up he pulled her towards him and their lips met passionately and with some kind of urgency.

Tre ran his hands up and down Hannah's back and she had her hands in his hair.

Oh my fucking god this is wonderful thought Hannah. This is better than I dreamt of.

Tre pulled away and looked at Hannah.

"Would you like to go somewhere a little more private?" said Tre glancing over at a motel across from the bay.

"I would," said Hannah her lips moist from their kiss and her eyes sparkling.

Tre took her hand and led her towards the motel where the paid the guy at the desk for a room. They found the room easily enough and Tre unlocked the door. Hannah's heart was beating fast but she felt like she was walking on air. This is what she had wanted for so long and she was going to get it.

Tre closed the door behind him then went to Hannah. He lifted her red top over her head, undid her jeans then removed her bra and panties. She stood naked in front of him and he thought how lovely she was. He guided her onto the bed and she lay down waiting for him while he took off his own clothes.

Oh my god he has tattoos on his chest. He has Sammi's name with a little pink heart next to it and a rose stem in the shape of an S but Hannah didn't care. Sammi was long gone and Tre obviously thought so too.

Tre took Hannah in his arms and did what he enjoyed doing so very much. Had sex. But for Hannah it was a little more. It was her first time and she loved Tre. She hoped he loved her back.

"Oh Hannah." said Tre afterwards. "I didn't hurt you did I sweetheart?" he said. "That was the first time for you wasn't it?" he said stroking her arm.

She nodded. It had been wonderful and she wanted to spend the rest of the night in Tre's arms but Tre had other ideas.

"We'd best be getting back sweetheart he said. We can't stay here all night. Everyone will wonder where we are," he said. He felt a little weird. He looked over at Hannah and realised that she was somebody special and she had given herself to him. Her first time. She was so beautiful and innocent, but then there was Susan. He really liked Susan but he also knew he liked Hannah. How could he feel this way about two women? What was he going to do?

He didn't want to lead Hannah on and give her false hope. He didn't know what to do about this situation. He liked two women equally. Was he going to have to choose?