Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Damn Good Beer

I groaned, and took a seat on Joe's legs, since he insisted on laying face down in the couch still.

"Aly..." He moaned. I got off his legs, and let them rest on me.

"That must've been some movie." Claire said. Nick chuckled.

"Or some good beer." He said under his breath.

"Shut up." Joe muttered, pushing Nick's head, causing him to laugh.

"Joseph!" Kevin shouted. I laughed, then looked at him. Anyone could tell that Kevin was upset with Joe.

"Up we go!" I announced, grabbing Katie's and Claire's arms. Nick followed us.

"Don't leave me!" Joe whined. I sighed, and dragged everyone into the kitchen. I closed the doors so we couldn't hear. It didn't work, because you could actually hear Kevin shouting at Joe. I covered my ears, and clenched my teeth together.

"So what exactly happened when you brought Joe home?" Katie asked, trying to lighten the mood. I shrugged, and sat on a stool.

"Well.. Luckily it was only the beer talking, but he kept saying 'Let's go upstairs and do things!' Then he fell asleep... Then woke up, with a hangover... Then he asked if he could sleep with me, and then we fell asleep." I said, looking at the roof. Nick looked surprised.

"Not like that." I laughed. We listened a little more, and heard nothing. I looked at everyone.

"Kevin, you better not have killed him." I said, opening the door, and walking back into the living room. Joe was finally sitting up, his head in his hands.

"I didn't." Kevin said, looking at the television. I sat beside Joe, so he rested his head on my shoulder.

"I feel horrible." He muttered. I looked down at him.

"I wouldn't blame you." I said, then kissed his head. Claire sat on the couch beside Nick, and Katie sat next to me and beside Kevin. Without saying anything, Joe jumped up, and ran into the bathroom. He slammed the door shut behind him. I shuddered.

"Eww." I simply said. Claire giggled. I stood up, and leaned against the wall. I knocked lightly on the door.

"Joe, are you alright?" I asked, looking at the ground. I heard him moan.

"Hardly." He called. I sighed.

"Do you want to go upstairs and sleep?" I asked. He opened the door, looking pale now.

"Please." He said. I nodded, and led him upstairs. He fell on my bed. I sat on the edge.

"Promise me, that you'll never do this again." I said. He nodded.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs if you need me." I said, and kissed his forehead. I saw him nod, and close his eyes. I jogged downstairs, sitting between Claire and Katie.

"Aww, mommy Alyssa." Katie cooed. I slapped her arm lightly.

"Katie, it's called being in love." Claire kidded, letting the last word roll off her tongue. I shook my head, then blew some hair out of my eyes.

"Changing the subject... Anyone up for video games, and movies?" I asked, standing up. Nick grinned.

"I am!" He said, grabbing Claire's hand, and pulling her down beside him on the floor. They grabbed the controllers, and turned on the system.

"If you two wanna watch a movie, there's a television and DVD player downstairs." I said to Katie and Kevin.

"Okay." Katie grinned, skipping downstairs. I watched Kevin follow her.

"Aly, can you bring me a bucket please?" I heard Joe call. I dashed into the kitchen, grabbed an ice cream bucket, and ran upstairs into my room.

"One ice cream helmet." I smiled, setting it beside him. He smiled.

"Aly, thank you for putting up with me." He said. I sat down beside him.

"Your welcome." I said. He rolled over a little, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"To tell the truth, I'm feeling a ton better now." He said, pulling me down onto him. I grinned.

"I'm glad." I whispered, kissing him. His eyes met mine, causing him to smirk.

"Where is everyone?" He asked, rolling over, causing me to flip onto my back, and him to flip onto me.

"Katie and Kevin are downstairs watching a movie, Claire and Nick are playing video games, and your squishing me." I said, smiling. He paused, then shrugged.

"Mm, so everyone's happy then." He kidded. I giggled, and felt him press his mouth to mine.

---

I opened my eyes a little, and yawned. My head was buried into Joe's chest. His arm was around me, holding me in place.

"Do you feel better?" I mumbled. I felt him nod.

"Completely." He whispered.I looked at my alarm clock. It was 8:56pm. I inhaled, getting a strong burst of beer, Joe's cologne, and vomit. Yes, horrible.

"Mm, Joe. It's almost 9 at night." I said. He shrugged.

"They can let themselves out." He smirked. I smiled, and nodded.

"And you?" I asked, closing my eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm to tired." He mumbled. I laughed a little.

"Okay." I said. I was to tired to get dressed into my pajamas, and Joe couldn't change anyways. It was weird how his new clothes smelt like him after he showered, and how they smelt like beer too.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one... I half liked it. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]