Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Cabin in the woods

I slid my backpack onto my back, and faced Claire.

"So, are you coming over to my house?" I asked. She nodded, and followed me. Katie wasn't here, she was camping already.

"So, how're you and Nick?" I asked. She shrugged.

"As far as I know, just friends." She said, holding onto the strap of her book bag.

"I'm sure he'll ask you out soon." I said, opening the door for us, and walking out. Claire exited the school after me, so I let the door close.

"Someone need a ride?" I heard Joe call to us. We both turned around, smiling.

"I'm not allowed to accept rides from strangers." Claire kidded. Joe opened his door, and got out.

"You know me." He smirked.

"But your a strange man!" She giggled. I tried to hold in a laugh.

"And you think this is funny?" Joe asked me, walking in front of me. I nodded.

"This is funny too." He said, picking me up. I squealed, and watched as Claire followed us into the jeep. She got in the back, and Joe tossed me in the passenger seat. I felt myself bounce a little. He got in, and started up the jeep.

---

"How about this one?" I asked, pointing to a wood cabin, that looked fairly new.

"I like that one." Joe said, pulling the book away from me, and reading the info.

"Okay, I'll call Katie. She was coming home today anyways." Claire said, pulling out her phone.

"Hey Katie... Yeah... I know, that's why I called!... Wanna rent a cabin with us? Yeah, and Joe and his brothers... Yeah, only one. We thought it'd be fun... No, there's two rooms, a living room, bathroom, kitchen, and an extra room... So you'll come? Okay, what time? ... Okay, we'll pick you up then, or just pack some stuff, and come over... Yeah, to Aly's. Okay, see you soon." Claire said into her phone, closing.

"Katie's heading over now." She said.I grinned.

"Okay, I'm going to pack quickly." I said. Claire followed me into my room, while the boys stayed downstairs, looking at the cabin.

"Do you want to borrow some clothes?" I asked. She nodded.

"Please." She said, opening my closet. I stood beside her pulling out shorts, capris, jeans, tank tops, spaghetti strap, tshirts, bathing suit, skirts, and other things.

"This is only for a few days!" Claire laughed, pulling out some clothes for herself. I smirked.

"It never hurts to be prepared." I said, pulling out a hat, and placing it on my head. She laughed.

"No! Let me in!" I heard Katie shout. I looked at Claire, then ran downstairs. I jumped down the last four steps, and landed with a thud.

"Katie!" I shouted, pulling her inside. She hugged me, then Claire.

"Are we ready?" She asked. I looked back at the boys.

"Yeah." Nick said, standing up, and turning the TV off.

"I convinced my parents to let me use the van." Katie said, pointing the the red van. I grinned.

"Hold on, I need to call my mom and let her know." I said, grabbing the home phone, and dialing a few numbers.

Aly: Hey Mom.
Mom: Hello Alyssa. Is something wrong?
Aly: No, I just wanted to let you know that I'm renting a cabin with Katie, Claire, Joe, Nick, and Kevin.
Mom: Are you sure we'll let you?
Aly: Puh-lease!
Mom: Fine, but when will you be back?
Aly: A few days, but I gotta go. Thank you, and bye.

I hit the END button, and hung the phone up. Joe grabbed my bags, and carried them into the van. Katie and Kevin were in the front, the middle seats were gone, so Claire, Nick, Joe and I squished into the back.

"So you guys called already?" I asked Joe. He nodded.

"Someone's sitting on me, and I don't know who it is!" Claire laughed. Joe set his arms on my mid-section, and lifted me onto his lap. Nick and Claire scooted to make more room for themselves and Joe.

"There. More room." He smirked. I laughed.

"Road trip!" Claire shouted, punching the air. Katie stopped the van.

"I'm not moving, unless EVERYONE has a seat-belt on." She said, looking at us. Joe unbuckled his, and reached it around me, then re-buckled it. I giggled.

"It's like one fat person." Nick kidded. Joe stuck his tongue out. Katie started the van up again, then started driving down the highway.

---

"We're here!" Kevin announced. I tried to stand up, but fell back onto Joe. He groaned.

"I think you killed my legs." He kidded, unbuckling us. I stood up.

"I'm sorry legs!" I giggled, opening the van door. I jumped out, and opened the back.

"It's a nice cabin." Claire said, grabbing her bags, and carrying them inside. Everyone else mimiced her actions.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... The whole 'I'm sorry legs' thing, is something me and my sister made up like... Two years back. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash