Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Girl to girl talk

Claire ran into the cabin, soaking wet.

"Guys! We found a boat, wanna come with us?" She asked. I looked down at the water puddle under her, then back up to her.

"Where'd you find the boat?" Joe asked, breaking his glance of the movie we were watching. Nick ran in after Claire, pausing when he saw us. He smirked.

"What?" I asked him. He shook his head. There was nothing wrong about how Joe and I were sitting. Beside each other, and his arm around me. That was it.

"In the water. Now let's go!" Claire exclaimed. I sighed.

"Wanna go?" I asked Joe, turning to him. He shrugged, then stood up.

"Aly, put your bathing suit on under your clothes. We might go swimming." She added. I stood up, and walked into my bedroom. I closed the door, and pulled out my bikini. I changed into that, then pulled a light blue shirt on, and a pair of dark jean shorts. I walked back out.

"Where's Katie and Kevin?" I asked, letting my mouth form into a smirk.

"They're waiting at the boat, so let's GO!" Nick said, pulling Claire outside with him. I shook my head, and slipped my sandals on. Joe walked out wearing his orange swim trunks, and a black tshirt. He wrapped his arms around me, and closed the door after us.

"All aboard!" Katie shouted. I looked at the boat. It was kinda... I don't know. I sat on the edge so there was room for everyone.

---

"Is that a fish?" Joe asked, poking his finger in the water.

"Does it matter?" Nick asked. Joe looked at him, then smirked. They both nodded. Without a word, Nick and Joe pushed me and Claire into the water.

"Joe!" I shouted, spitting the water out of my mouth.

"I didn't do it." He said, looking away, then back at me. He rested his hands on his knees, and looked down at me. I grabbed him, and pulled him in. Claire grinned, and did the same to Nick. Katie shrugged, and simply pushed Kevin into the water.

"Aly!" Joe whined. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I didn't do it." I said. He smirked, and rested his hands on my hips.

"Katie, why'd you push me?" Kevin asked, shaking his head to remove the water. I laughed.

"This way all the boys are in the water." She replied, like nothing was wrong. Kevin shrugged, and pulled her in. She squealed.

---

I sat on the beach, and threw a handful of sand at Claire. She covered her face.

"I'm gonna get you for that!" She giggled. Joe jumped in front of me, resting his hands on his hips.

"Never fear! Superman is here!" He shouted, picking me up, throwing me over his shoulder, and running around in a circle.

"Woot!" Katie exclaimed, looking at us. I had to admit, over the past few weeks, her and Claire have really changed. Claire's closer to me, but Katie's a little... Distant?

---

I jumped out of the shower, and started to dry my hair.

"Hurry up!" I heard Katie shouted. I frowned.

"Hold on." I muttered. Why was she acting like this? I hated to say it, but if it wasn't for me, she and Kevin never would have met. It burned me up inside to be rude, even think rude things about friends.

"Now!" She shouted once more.

"I need clothes first. Can you please get me some?" I asked. I heard her groan.

"Do it yourself." She said, walking away from the door. It was my turn to groan. I opened the door a little.

"Joe, can you go into my room and grab me some clothes please?" I asked. He looked away from the television, and walked into my room. He came back out holding a pair of capris, and a tank top.

"Thank you." I smiled. He grinned, and kissed my cheek. I kissed him back, then closed the door. I pulled the clothes on, and started brushing my hair. I opened the door again, and walked out, throwing the towels and my other clothes in the dirty clothes hamper.

"What's with Katie lately?" I asked, sitting beside Joe. He set his arm around me, then shrugged.

"I don't know. She hasn't been acting any different towards me..." Claire said. I slowly nodded. Maybe it was a jealousy thing? But why would she be jealous?

"I'm going to find out. I'll be back." I said, standing up. I walked into the kitchen, where Katie was sitting. She looked up, and frowned.

"Katie, why are you so mad at me?" I asked, sitting across from her. She rolled her eyes.

"How can you not see it? You have the perfect boyfriend, the guy that every girl wants. You have the perfect body, the perfect family. The perfect everything." She said, trying to keep her voice hushed so no one else would hear. I closed the door.

"First of all, I thought you liked Kevin. Secondly, nothing about my life is really that perfect." I said. She shook her head.

"I love Kevin, but I don't think he likes me." She said. I smirked.

"If he didn't like you, then why did he pull you into the water after him? Why did he watch that movie with you?" I asked. She paused, so I smirked. I won this round.

"Your lifes still perfect." She said. I shook my head.

"My parents hate me, Gavin lived in my house with me, after he tried killing me. How is that perfect?" I asked. She sighed in defeat.

"Okay, okay. But I still don't know why I'm so mad at you. It's just... When I see you, something in my head is telling me to hate you." She said. I frowned.

"Don't hate. Appreciate." I kidded. She giggled.

"Come on Katie, your lifes just as good as mine, and you know it." I said, standing up. She followed me out of the kitchen, and into the living room. Joe wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me down beside him. Nick walked into the room, rubbing his eyes. I'm guessing he was sleeping.

"What happened to Kevin?" Katie asked. I shrugged.

"He's sleeping. Go wake him up." Nick said, sitting beside Claire.

"I will." She said, standing up. She walked into the boys room. I couldn't see, partly because I wasn't looking. I heard someone scream. Instantly, everyone jumped up, and ran into the room.

"What happened?" Claire asked. Kevin looked at us, then at Katie.

"I fell off my bed, because she scared me." He chuckled. I shook my head, and walked back to the couch.

"Whatever." Nick said, following me and sitting on the ground. Joe sat next to me, and Claire sat beside Nick. I whispered something into Claire's ear, so she grinned and nodded.

"Aiyee! Claire! What're you doing?!" Nick laughed. She kept tickling his feet, making him laugh even harder.

"I'll save you!" Joe said. I pushed him back where he was.

"No you won't. I know that your neck is ticklish." I smirked. His cheeks went a light shade of pink.

"How do you know?" He asked, forgetting about a few hours ago.

"Do I need to remind you?" I asked. He quickly shook his head, then pushed his lips onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, wow. I am so lame.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]