Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Date Rape

"Woah! You're soaking wet, and... Sandy." Claire exclaimed, looking at me and Joe. I shook my head, sending water and sand everywhere.

"No, I'm Joe. Not Sandy." Joe smirked. Katie threw us both towels, trying to keep the floor dry.

"You guys were out there for a while, what were you doing?" Kevin asked. I shifted my weight
onto my right foot.

"Nothin'." I lied, then walked into my bedroom. I grabbed the blow dryer, and turned it on. I felt it dry, and blow the sand out of my hair. I grinned, and pulled a pair of blue skinny jeans, and a pink skull shirt on. I sighed, and ran my hands through my hair. I walked back out, and looked around the cabin. It was almost midnight. And if Joe and I left to play in the sand at suppertime... Yikes! We were out there for a while.

"You guys were out there for about seven hours! What could you guys be doing for that long?" Nick asked. I shrugged, and sat on the couch, leaning my head onto Joe's shoulder. Claire sat on the floor, and pulled a pillow from the recliner, and rested her head on it.

"Seven hours? Wow." Joe simply said, then turned to face me. He smirked, causing me to grin.

Take this one. You're not the only one that fell. We won't go, to far from this. It's not a jealous, that'll hold us back to this.

I fished my phone out of my jeans, and flipped it open. I rested my head on Joe, and closed my eyes.

Aly: Hello?
Dad: Alyssa. I just got back from work. How's the trip going?
Aly: It's going great.
Dad: When are you coming home?
Aly: I don't know.
Dad: By the way, I think Joe moved.
Aly: Why?
Dad: Because I haven't seen him around lately.
Aly: Noo... He's here with me.
Dad: WHAT?!
Aly: Yeah. The six of us are here.
Dad: Alone? Without an adult?!
Aly: No, Joe and Kevin are both adults.
Dad: That doesn't count!

I sat up, pulling my knees to my body, and wrapping my free hand around them.

Aly: Why doesn't it count? Joe's 18, and Kevin's 20.
Dad: But if your dating one of them, that doesn't count.
Aly: On a new topic, I'm old enough to take care of myself.
Dad: You're sure not proving it.

I frowned, even though he couldn't see me. What did he take me for?

Aly: Okay, I'm not coming back until we're all ready.
Dad: Alyssa, you're not acting very respectful.
Aly: Towards whom?
Dad: Anyone!

I smirked, trying to figure something out to annoy my father. Whenever he got on my nerves, I would do almost anything to annoy him.

Aly: Dad, that isn't fair-HEY! Joe, not while I'm on the phone!
Dad: Wait? What're you two doing?

Joe, along with everyone else looked at me, wondering what I was doing. I put my fingers to my lips.

Aly: ... Uhh... Nothing?
Dad: You're lying. Tell me now!
Aly: I can't.
Dad: Why not? It sounds like you're being crushed!
Aly: Hold on a minute.

I pulled the phone away from my mouth, and covered it a little. I tried to make it so my next words would sound muffled.

Dad: What're you doing?
Aly: Get off me.

I giggled, enough to for my father to hear me. I could tell he was getting angry. Everyone was still looking at me.

Dad: Alyssa? Are you okay?
Aly: Yeah. But I gotta go. Talk to you later.
Dad: B-

I closed my phone, and put it back into my pocket. Everyone looked at me.

"You made it sound like Joe was raping you." Claire exclaimed, taking the words right out of everyone else's mouth.

"What if he tells Joe's parents?" Katie added. I paused. I hadn't thought of that.

"Even if he did, they wouldn't buy it. They know I'm a good boy!" Joe smirked, wrapping his arm around me, and kissing my forehead. I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovely phone conversation, eh?
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]