Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Hiking

I looked down at my cereal, and poked it with my spoon. Claire looked at me.

"Aly, you okay?" She asked. I nodded, and sighed.

"I'm just bored. Why'd the guys have to go fishing?" I asked, picking up my bowl, and setting it into the sink. I sat down on one of the wooden stools.

"Come on, they were looking foward to it." Katie said. I smiled, and nodded.

"What about us? The guys get some... Brotherly bonding time, what about us?" I asked, grabbing a cookie off Claire's plate, and biting into it.

"We could go... For a hike?" She offered. I perked my head up.

"That's a good idea. I'll go Joe, and tell him. You guys get ready." I said, grabbing my phone out. Katie and Claire both nodded, and walked into the bedroom to get dressed. I dialed Joe's number, and waited.

Joe: Hey Aly.
Aly: Hey Joe.
Joe: What's up?
Aly: I just wanted to let you guys know we're going on a hike, so we'll be out for a while.
Joe: Okay, please don't get lost though.
Aly: Haha, I'll try.
Joe: Okay. Love you.
Aly: I love you too.
Joe: I love you more.
Aly: I love you more-er-est!

Joe laughed, and hung up. I grinned, and closed my phone, putting it into my pocket.

"Okay, I'll change, and then we're ready?" I asked, walking into the bedroom. Claire looked up at me.

"I'll pack some water, and some snacks." She said. I nodded, and walked over to my bag. I pulled out a pair of dark jean shorts, a pair of black leggings for under the shorts, and a yellow shirt.

"Stylin'!" Katie giggled, pulling her boots onto her feet. I laughed, and slipped my runners on.

"You know it." I said. I slipped my backpack over my shoulder, and walked into the kitchen.

"Put these inside." Claire said, then looked down at me.

"You know that your only going to ruin the leggings, right?" She asked. I looked at them, then set my backpack on the stool.

"Good point, I'll take them off." I said, walking back into the bedroom. I removed the leggings, and put my shorts back on. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail.

"Jeez Aly, you've got some short shorts." Katie said, looking at my legs. I looked down again. They were above the knee, about a handspan above the knees to be exact.

"Whatever, it's just us." I said. She shrugged, and followed me into the kitchen.

"Maybe we'll run into the boys." Claire sang. I laughed.

"Maybe." I said, picking my backpack up. I slung it over my shoulder again, and started for the door.

"And we're off!" I shouted, opening the door, and walking out. Claire and Katie followed me, closing the door behind them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter makes me want to buy leggings. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]