Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Wrong Page!

I flipped through the book for the millionth time. Joe sat beside me, rubbing my back. I smiled weakly, still not able to accept the fact that Joe had gotten me pregnent.

"Claire! Which page did you turn to after?" I asked her. She looked at me, then flipped to the page she had flipped to earlier. I smirked, and slapped her arm.

"You spaz! You flipped to the wrong page." I exclaimed, turning to the proper page. Everyone quickly rushed over, looking over my shoulder.

"So you're not pregnent?" Nick asked. I grinned, and shook my head. I read what I had. It was just a regular flu, but with only puking. And I guess I felt so horrible because I was just tired.

"Just a regular flu." I sighed, leaning my head over to rest on Joe. I didn't realize until I moved my head, that he had left. So I fell over sideways, crashing to the floor.

Clunk!

"Aly! You okay?" Katie asked. I quickly stood up, and nodded.

"Yeah... Where'd Joe go?" I asked. Kevin pointed to the bedroom. I nodded, and jogged over. I knocked on the door.

"It's open." He said. I walked in, and looked at him. His eyes were plastered to the floor.

"Something wrong? I thought you'd be happy to know that I wasn't pregnent..." I said, crawling onto the bed, and sitting beside him. He smiled at me.

"No, I'm happy that your not pregnent... But..." He trailed off. I looked at him.

"But what?" I asked. He wrapped his arms around me.

"To be honest, I was actually kind of excited to know that I was going to be a dad." He mumbled into my shoulder. I turned to face him, offering a smile.

"Aww, it's okay. You'll get your chance... When we're older." I said, running my fingers through his hair. He smiled, and kissed me.

"I know I will, but after I let it sink in, I actually felt my heart start to race." He said. I grinned, and turned my body completely so I could looked at him.

"Mm, that's sweet and all, but you're still going to have to wait." I smirked. He chuckled lightly, and kissed my neck.

"By the way, what was that loud clunking sound a while ago?" He asked, inbetween kisses. I felt my cheeks turn a light pink.

"I fell down. I went to lean on you, but you were already gone." I mumbled. He rubbed my back gently.

"Sorry." He said. I kissed his cheek.

"It's okay." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was a little short, but it's fine. =P
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]