Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Some Special

Ring! Ring!

"Joe, can you stop for at least one minute so I can answer the phone?" I asked him. He nodded, and stepped back a little. I picked up the phone, and held it next to my ear.

"Hello? ... Yeah... Wait? What do you mean they paid for a week? ... Oh... Okay, that kinda makes sence... I think... Yeah, there's still two of us in here... Mmm, do you want to talk to him? ... Okay, hold on." I said into the phone. Joe pressed his lips onto my neck. I cupped my hand over the mouth piece.

"Joe, it's for you." I said. He pulled away, and took it from me, placing it next to his ear.

"This is him... No, thats fine... Oh, a special? Well... I think that we'll stay, we might not, but probably will... Okay, thank you." Joe said, hitting the end button, and tossing it onto the couch.

"Wanna stay for the rest of the week?" He smirked to me, holding his body close to me. I smiled.

"Okay, but we need to tell everyone else, so we need the phone again." I said. He leaned back a little, grabbing the phone off the couch, and handing it to me. He pushed his lips onto my lips, and then pulled away after a minute. If it makes sence, which it doesn't to me, but it almost seemed like he was trying to get me pregnent, without actually doing 'it'. It doesn't make sence to me, but since I told him that I wasn't, he was a little depressed, but now he's just totally... Romantic?

"Mmm, just tell Nick or Kevin. They'll tell everyone else." He mumbled into my neck, sending chills throughout my body. I dialed the numbers, and waited.

Kevin: Hello?
Aly: Hey Kevin.
Kevin: Oh Aly, something wrong?
Aly: No, everything's good. Except when you guys paid to rent the cabin, there was a special going on, and you accidently paid for a week insted of just 4 days.
Kevin: Oh, it's no biggie.
Aly: So Joe wants to stay until the times up, and then we're coming back.
Kevin: Okay, thats fine.
Claire: I wanna talk to her!
Kevin: Okay, Claire wants to talk to you.
Aly: Okay.
Claire: Aly!
Aly: Claire!
Claire: What's this I hear about you staying up there an extra three days... Alone with Joe?
Aly: Some special.
Claire: Ah. So, how are you and Joe?
Aly: I'm currently against a wall, and Joe's currently mumbling something into my neck, hold on.

"Tell them I say hi." He mumbled, sending more chills into my body.

Aly: Joe says hi.
Claire: From your neck?
Aly: Yeah.
Claire: Aww, you two are making out!
Aly: It's moreless him making out with my neck, and me talking on the phone.
Claire: Then he must be bored. Hang up, and go make out with him!
Aly: Ohh, that's lovely.
Claire: Yes it is, now go. I'll see you later.
Aly: Okay, bye.

I hung up the phone, lightly tossing it to the couch. Joe looked down at me.

"I can't believe we have this whole place to ourselves for three days." He smirked. I grinned.

"Believe it lover boy." I kidded. He raised his eyebrow, as if it was a challenge. He then pressed his lips firmly onto mine, and set his hands in my back pockets, and pulled me into him.

---

"What're you doing?"I asked, walking into one of the rooms. He looked up from his weights.

"Working out." He said, turning back to them. I walked in a little.

"What's that thing?" I asked, pointing to a weird weight, that looked like a wheel, except it had handles, and you roll with it.

"That's a--" He started to say.

"I'm going to call it the rolly thing." I smirked. He set both the weights down, and walked over to me.

"Do you want to try the 'rolly thing'?" He smirked. I smiled, and shook my head. He bent down a little, setting one of his arms under my legs, and the other under my back. He lifted me up, and chuckled.

"You look horrified." He said. I laughed.

"Well, my boyfriend is sweating on me." I said, pretending to wipe myself clean. He shook his head, and set me back on the ground. He walked over to the rolly thing, and started rolling with it. I walked over to him, setting my legs on either side of him, still standing.

"What're you doing?" He asked, taking a breath.

"I don't know." I replied. He came back in, making his back rise a little, and making me fall onto his back. He fell down, making sure he didn't hurt himself. He laid on his chest, and I laid of his back.

"Hi." I simply giggled. He rolled over a little, making it so I was on his chest now, and his back was on the floor.

"Hello." He smirked, pushing his lips onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna rolly thingy! =O
Actually, I have no idea what they're called.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]