Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Food fight!

I grabbed my bags from the back of the jeep, and looked around.

"I'm going to drop these off in my house quickly, I'll be over soon." I said. Joe nodded, and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Nick walked inside the house, and he followed. I ran across the street swiftly, and into my house.

"I'm home, but only for a few minutes!" I shouted, making sure I was heard. I dashed to my room, placing the bags under my bed. I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair looked a little frazzled, probably because of the nosey reporters.I sighed, and jogged back downstairs. I pulled the hoodie over my head again, noticing how it now smelt like Joe.

"Bye." I said, walking back outside, and over to the Jonas household. I knocked on the door, only to have it open, and have Nick pull me inside. I squealed a little. Nick set his hand over my mouth.

"Something's wrong with Joe. He hasn't said a word since the reporter thing... And as soon as we got in the house, he went into his room, and locked the door." He said. I raised my left eyebrow.

"Okay, I'll try and talk to him." I said. He nodded as I ran up the stairs. I swung around the corner, and knocked on Joe's bedroom door. I heard a groan.

"Just go away." He mumbled. I knocked again.

"Joe, it's Aly. Let me in." I said. I heard him sigh and stand up.

Click.

The door opened, so I walked inside. Closing the door behind myself, I noticed Joe was back on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Joe, what's wrong?" I asked, walking over to him. His hair fell into his face, making him look so cute.

"I'm so annoyed with the reporters. Making up lies and such. But now they know you're my girlfriend." He muttered. I felt hurt.

"And what's a bad thing?" I asked. He shook his head, pulling me next to him.

"I just hate people getting into other peoples business, mainly when it's not wanted." He muttered. I pulled him up, so he was sitting next to me.

"I know it's annoying, but it's their job. The world isn't perfect, and there's going to be people out there that are going to annoy the living crap out of you." I said. He looked at me, a smile tugging at his lips.

"It's still going to be annoying having those pictures everywhere, for all the haters, and lovers to see." He said. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Just ignore them, thats what I'm going to do." I said. His smile turned into a grin, and his arms found their way around my waist. He inched his face closer to mine, until...

"Guys! We're making Claire Bears birthday cake! Wanna help?!" Frankie shouted, entering
Joe's room. We quickly pulled apart, and saw the little 7 year old smiling.

"We'll be down soon." I said. He nodded, and ran away. Joe turned away from the door, and
back to me.

"Now, where were we?" He smirked.

---

"It's eggs that are good for the hair, not flour!" I announced, trying to get rid of the white powder in my hair. Kevin smirked.

"But flours easier to get out." He said, dumping some more flour into the mix.

"That doesn't mean I want it in!" I whined. Joe walked behind me, placing his arms around me, and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Throw some flour at him." He whispered into my ear. I smirked, and grabbed a cup full of flour. Quickly, Joe took it, and tossed the flour, not the cup, just the flour at Kevin. He groaned, and I giggled.

"You look like a ghost." Nick said, ducking out of the way.

"Hey, mine was an accident!" Kevin spat at us. I shook my head.

"Food fight!" Frankie shouted. I picked him up, and laughed.

"Aly's my partner." He said, sticking his tongue out at Joe, who looked hurt.

"Ouch, my little brother's stealing my girlfriend." He said, holding a hand to his heart. Nick jumped behind Kevin, meaning Joe had no partner at all.

"Aww, poor Joe, what're you guys doing?" Claire asked, walking into the kitchen. Luckily, there was no trace that we were making her a birthday cake.

"We were baking a cake... Because Kevin wanted one." I stated. Claire shrugged, and walked over to Joe, resting her arm on his shoulder.

"Okay, then he's gunna be my buddy." She said, picking up an egg. I let Frankie crawl onto my back.

"You throw, I'll run you around." I said, holding onto his legs to make sure he didn't fall. He nodded, and picked up some of the food.

"Go!" He wailed, tossing some vanilla at Nick. I giggled, and started running. I watched as Joe whispered something to Claire, and she nodded. Joe ran at me, in front of me to be exact. I stopped, ready to turn around. I felt Frankie get lifted off my back, meaning Claire took him.

"Surrender." Joe smirked towards me. I giggled, and shook my head. He shrugged, and ran at me, forcing me to hit a wall. He held me there, his chest against mine.

"I think I beat you." He whispered, sending chills up my spine.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked. He nodded, and pressed his lips against my neck.

"Much." He mumbled. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies.

"Aww, I bet you anything her stomach's filled with butterflies." Claire whispered to Nick. Sadly, I had to hear what came next.

"Did Aly eat a caterpiller? How'd they get in there?" Frankie asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frankie's such a cutie. =D
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]