Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Dancing

I shrugged off my jacket, and let it fall onto the ground. I slipped my boots off, and quickly ran to sit in front of the fire place.

"You shouldn't leave you're jacket on the floor, it'll end up getting stinky, and won't dry." Joe pointed out. I looked up, and started laughing. He gave me a look of confusion.

"What's so funny?" He asked. I smiled.

"I can't believe you just said stinky!" I giggled. He kept on looking at me, even more confused.

"What's wrong with that?" He asked again. I settled down, and shrugged.

"I have no idea. Just come join me." I said, wrapping a blanket around myself. He smirked, and walked over to me. I wrapped the blanket around his back, and leaned onto him.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, looking up at him.

"They're all outside still." He said, wrapping his arm around me, and kissing my head.

"Okay." I murmured. I felt his grip around me tighten a little, and pull me more into his chest. I listened as the radio in the background started to play 'Home in Heartland' by Ten Second Epic.

"May I have this dance?" He smirked, standing up, and offering me a hand. I smiled, and accepted.

"Okay, but I'm horrible at dancing." I said. He gave me a playful smile.

"Then step on my feet." He said. I nodded, and stepped lightly onto his feet.

"Although, I can't dance, at least not formally." He said. I smiled, and got off his feet.

"Then shall we dance however?" I smiled. He grinned, obviously liking my idea. I started jumping up and down to the beat, and bopped my head, my hair flying into my face multiple times.

"You look like a spaz." He stated. I closed my eyes, and grinned.

"Thank you." I said, taking his hands in mine, and started swinging them.

"You're welcome!" The song sang, causing us both to laugh. I had to admit, we both looked so ridiculous. Just then though, the song switched to 'When You Look Me In The Eyes' by of course, the Jonas Brothers, causing me to smile a little.

"I'm going to try, and dance formally. Get back onto my feet." He said. I obeyed, and got on. He started moving, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his
neck, and grinned.

"You're not that bad of a dancer." I said. He flashed me a gorgeous smile, one that could stop wars.

"Awe!" I heard Claire coo from the doorway. Joe and I both looked, to see everyone watching us. He turned back, his hair falling into his face a little. He pushed his lips gently onto mine, my cheeks started to warm up, and my stomach flipped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, awe!
I really like Aly and Joe together... They need a pet name... Aloe? xD Joly? Haha, Joy! xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]