Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

The Original Chicken

"Everyone get dressed. We have soundcheck soon." Paul said. I was happy I was already dressed in a grey and black striped shirt with a hood, and tight faded blue jeans.

"Aly! You're already dressed! Let me in the bathroom!" Joe whined. I opened the door, a toothbrush hanging out of my mouth.

"I still need to bruff my teef." I mumbled, turning back to the mirror. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my neck. I spit the foam out of my mouth, and rinsed off my
toothbrush. I set it down, and turned to face Joe.

"You're already dressed too." I pointed out. He smirked, and pulled me out after him.

"Ooo! Pokémanz sucker!" I announced, pointing to a pile of suckers. He snickered.

"Then eat one." He said. I shook my head.

"Just brushed my teeth, I can't. Eat it for me." I said, handing him a blue one, with a fire monkey on it.

"OhMiGod! The monkey's on fire!" Joe shouted, pointing to it. I laughed.

"Smooth." I said, taking it and handing it to Frankie. He ripped off the wrapper, and stuck it in his mouth.

---

"Wow! This place is awesome!" I announced, looking around. Joe pulled me on stage.

"Check out the ramps!" He said, pointing to two black ramps. I grinned, and slid down one.

How does she know that you love her? How do you show her you love her?

I picked up my phone, and sat on the edge of the stage, with my feet swinging.

Aly: Hello?
Joe: I didn't know you liked Demi Lovato.
Aly: You're right beside me! Why are you calling?
Joe: I missed your voice!
Aly: Aww, thank you.
Joe: Your welcome, but look out below!

He hung up, just as I turned around. He ran into me, knocking us both off stage. I landed under him.

"Are you both alright?!" Denise asked, running to us. Joe smirked.

"Nothing's broken." I said. Joe's eyes looked deep into mine. I smiled.

"Mom, I think Nick and Kevin need some help." He said. I watched from the corner of my eye as Denise ran over to her other sons. Joe grinned.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked. I shook my head. He pushed his lips onto mine. I felt him smile. He rested a hand on my cheek.

"Joe, are you sure you're both alright? You haven't moved for a while." Paul said. Joe quickly pulled away, and got off me. I jumped to my feet also.

"Yeah." He said, pulling me after him back onto to stage. I smirked.

"Mom, who's the opening act for us anyways?" Nick asked, fixing his guitar. I looked over to Denise.

"We couldn't get anyone." She sighed. I paused to think.

"Why don't you sing, Denise?" I asked. She blushed a little.

"Oh no, I couldn't!" She said. I tried to think again.

"Why doesn't Frankie's band do it then?" I asked. I was giving them good ideas.

"His friends parents wouldn't allow it." Paul answered. I sighed.

"I'm outta ideas then." I said. Joe wrapped both arms around me, and pulled me into his chest.

"Do you wanna try it?" He asked. I blushed.

"No thanks." I said quickly.

"Why not?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Because I suck." I lied. I was actually pretty good, but I just couldn't. One reason, if I got signed, chances are that I would hardly see Joe and his family.

"I doubt that." He whispered.

"I don't wanna. I wanna be with you!" I complained, turning to face him. He smiled.

"Okay, I'm not going to force you." He said. I smiled back to him, taking in his scent.

"Thank you." I said, standing on my tiptoes, and giving him a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't ask about the title. My sister randomly said something about searching up the original chicken on google, and I didn't have a name for the chapter, so there ya go. =P
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]