Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Backward ramps

I grabbed the microphone from Joe, and ran up the ramp.

"Haha, come get me-WOAH!" I shouted, sliding backwards. Yeah, running up a ramp isn't that smart. Joe quickly ran behind me, catching me in his arms. I looked up at him.

"Thank you." I smiled. He smirked, and grabbed the mic back.

"No problem, but stay out of trouble." He said, walking back in place. I walked past him, and jumped off the stage.

"Denise, you've raised your boys right." I smiled. She laughed.

"Thank you." She said, smiling.

"So, why wouldn't you like to be the opening act for the boys?" She asked. I blushed.

"I don't think I'm any good." I lied. I thought I was amazing, but there was no way I'd ever want to sing in front of people. Only my mirror.

"Joe begs to differ, he's heard you before." She said. I quickly looked at her.

"How?" I asked. She chuckled.

"He told me he heard you in the shower once." She said. I paused to think. Oh, I guess it was one of those days while he was over.

"But still, I don't like singing in front of people. The mirror's my friend." I giggled. She smiled, and patted my back.

"It's okay, no one's going to force you." She said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Aly, come here for a minute." Joe said into the microphone. I stood up, and jumped onto the
stage.

"Yeah?" I asked, brushing hair out of my eyes. He handed me the microphone.

"Please?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Even if I did want to sing, not right now." I said. He sighed, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Okay, but I'm going to hear you sooner or later." He said, pushing his lips onto my neck.

"Mm, from what I've been told, you've heard me already, while I was in the shower." I said. He quickly pulled away.

"Who told you?" He asked, a slight blush forming.

"Your mother." I grinned. He smirked, and pushed his lips onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was another short filler. =P
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]