Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Sorry

I admit, I have some weird habits. Like chewing my necklaces when I get nervous, or biting my nails when I'm hungry. Most of them, aren't that great though.

"Joe, what're you doing?" I murmered, shifting on the couch. I'm glad I never grew out of one of my old habits, wearing my bra under my pajamas. If I had grew out of that habit, I'd be completely topless right now. I slapped Joe's cheek, and grabbed my shirt from him.

"Oww, that hurt!" He slurred. I tried to pull myself from under him, but his arms were wrapped around me completely.

"No duh, why the hell are you undressing me?" I asked, blushing. He gave me his drunken grin. Damnit, why didn't I just take his bunk, insted of sharing the couch with him?

"Come on, while everyone else is sleeping!" He slurred. I tried to pry his arms off me, so I could pull my shirt back on.

"Joe, let me go." I said, frowning. He pushed his lips onto my neck.

"Come on babe." He said. I groaned.

Click.

My eyes widened.

"Let me go, NOW!" I shouted at him. He unwrapped his arms, letting my bra go. I reached behind myself, and hooked it back up quickly.

"Aly, what's wrong-Why are you shirtless?" Kevin asked. I groaned.

"Ask your drunk brother." I said, pulling my shirt back over my head.

"Joe, why are you undressing your girlfriend?" Nick asked, appearing beside Kevin. I slammed my head into the pillow.

"That's none of your business. Go away." Joe slurred, reached behind me again. I slapped his hands away.

"You're going to leave my shirt, my bra, my pants, my underwear, my EVERYTHING alone!" I shouted at him, standing up. He gave me a smirk.

"Playin' hard to get?" He asked, standing up and swaying. I ignored him, and walked into the kitchen. The boys followed me.

"Hold him there." I muttered, grabbing a bucket from under the kitchen sink. Kevin quickly grabbed Joe's arms.

"What're you doing?" He slurred. I filled the bucket with ice cold water.

"Close your eyes, and I'll give you a kiss." I said. He closed his eyes, and puckered his lips. I raised the bucket, and poured the water over his head. He screamed.

"ALY! THAT'S COLD!" He shouted at me. I glared.

"No shit it's cold." I said, letting the bucket fall from my hands, and onto his head. I walked out of the kitchen, and into the empty room with the luggage. I heard him swear under his breath, and follow me.

"Leave me alone!" I said. I wasn't mad at Joe, just the fact that he was drunk. He followed me inside the room.

SLAM!

I heard the door slam shut. I spun around to face Joe. He shoved a chair in the way, so I couldn't get out without passing him, and no one else could get in.

"No." He simply said. No slurring, no swaying. He walked towards me, pinning me against a wall.

"This is concidered rape, you know." I stated. He rolled his eyes.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything." He said. Maybe he was un-drunk?

"Then why did you lock us in here, and why are you pinning me against the wall?" I asked. He pushed his chest into mine.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I got drunk. I'm sorry I tried to make love to you. I'm sorry I kept trying to pull down your pants. I'm sorry I unhooked your bra, and took off your shirt. I'm really, really, REALLY sorry." He said. My face softened.

"I know you're sorry, but if your still drunk..." I said, letting my voice trail. He shook his head.

"No, I'm not drunk anymore, I'm hungover. So don't shout." He said, resting his forehead on my shoulder. I hesitated, but started rubbing his back.

"Sorry." I said, letting myself slide down to the floor. He sat beside me.

"Now, do you understand why we all hate going to visit that part of the family?" He asked. I nodded.

"Except it's never been this bad before. Usually it's just swearing, swaying, and then vomiting later." He said, acting like it was normal.

"... How often do you get drunk?" I asked, looking at my feet.

"I'm hardly ever drunk, why?" He asked. I looked at him.

"In the past few months, you've already been drunk twice, and each time, you've tried to force yourself onto me." I replied. He pushed his lips onto my cheek, and pulled away.

"I never meant to get drunk, either time. I promise." He said. I turned to him, offering a smile. In return, I got a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm randomy listening to Disturbia by Rihanna. The music video scares me though. D=
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]