Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Big as a blimp

I rolled over to face Joe, and snuggled closer to him.

"Aly, what're you doing?" He whispered, still keeping his eyes shut. I closed the little space between our bodies.

"You're hot." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Thank you. You're pretty cute yourself." He smiled. I pulled the blankets over my shoulders.

"Mm, not what I meant. I meant, your hot, and I'm freezing." I said. He wrapped his arms around my body, and pulled me closer, if that was possible.

"That's because I'm burnin' up for you, baby." He smirked. I shook my head, smiling.

"Whatever... Are you still drunk?" I asked. He shifted a little, making himself on top of me.

"Am I trying to force myself onto you?" He asked, answering my question with his own.

"It kinda seems that way right now." I giggled. He opened his eyes a little.

"I guess it does... But I was trying to keep you warm, want me off?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mm, no. Stay." I mumbled. He smirked, and gently kissed me.

"Okay, now your crushing my chest." I said, opening my eyes. He paused, then rolled back off me.

"Better?" He asked. I shrugged.

"My back's still cold." I said. He chuckled.

"Well I'm not going to lie on your back, that looks even worse... What's this?" He asked, running his fingers over my neck.I gazed at him.

"That's the hickey you gave me last night." I said. His cheeks turned pink.

"Sorry." He said. I nodded, and set my head by his chest.

"What else did I do last night?" He asked. I looked up at him.

"You... Wanted to go to a backseat, ditch your family, you kept trying to remove my pants, you took my shirt off, you--" I said, but he cut me off.

"I... I took off your shirt?" He asked. I nodded. His cheeks turned even darker.

"It's okay. If you weren't drunk when did that, then you'd be on the floor right now. Besides, I had, and still have a bra under my pajamas." I said. He loosened his grip on me.

"No, you're my heater! Don't leave me." I kidded. He smirked, and wrapped his arms tighter around me. I smiled.

"And then afterwards, I poured a bucket of water on your head." I added. He sighed.

"That, I remember." He said, pretending to shake his hair. I giggled.

"Yeah, no kidding. You probably woke up the whole highway." I said. He pushed his lips onto mine, and closed his eyes. The lights flickered on, making me close mine too.

"Morning... Why are you both tangled in each other, and the blankets?" Paul asked. I opened my eyes.

"I was cold, and he was warm." I said. He slowly nodded.

"So he has a hangover now, correct?" He asked. I nodded.

"Joseph Adam Jonas! Get your sorry butt off this couch, and over to the table. Now!" He shouted. Joe winced, and quickly got up, accidently dragging me with him. I squealed.

"And by the way, my aunt and uncle lied. You're squeals more like a high pitched scream, not at all like a pig." Joe whispered in my ear. I grinned.

"Do you have any idea what you did last night?" Paul asked, sitting at the table. Joe groaned.

"Aly told me." He said, making me sit on his lap. I felt my stomach jump.

"And did you get in trouble with her?" Paul asked. Before Joe could speak, I quickly answered.

"Yeah, he did." I said. I slapped him, multiple times, and yelled at him. His father would've done worse, but I'd rather not be in the middle of this.

"I heard the shouting, so I believe you... No more beer, or parties for the next month." Paul said, looking past me, and at his son, who nodded. I watched him get up, and leave.

"Thanks for lying." He quietly whispered.

"I didn't. You did get in trouble, just not as much as your father would've given you." I said. He pulled me up with him, and held me against the wall.

"Look out!" Frankie suddenly shouted, running at us. We both moved. I raised an eyebrow.

"What're you doing?" I asked. He stopped, and shrugged.

"What're YOU doing?" He repeated my question, looking at Joe's arms. I looked down to meet his gaze.

"Nothing." Joe said, pulling me with him back towards the couch.

"For the rest of the day, I'm hiding from the light." He muttered. I sat on the couch.

"Aren't you going to be bored and lonely?" I asked. He pushed me down lightly, so I landed on my back.

"That's why you're here." He smirked, gently laying on top of me. I felt my cheeks burn.

"Mm, you make it sound like you only love me for the sex, jeez." I kidded. He pulled the blankets over us.

"Maybe that's exactly what I'm saying... I'm kidding!" He said. I smiled, and kissed his cheek.

"If that was the reason, we'd probably be broken up... Or I'd be fat as a blimp."I muttered. He pressed his bare chest against me.

"Not until after we're married." He said. I sat up a little, my face not even an inch from his.

"That's like the second time you've said that. What do you mean?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I'm saying we're not going to do that, until after we're married, if we ever get married." He said. I paused.

"Come on, don't get mad at me." He groaned, pushing his lips onto my neck.

"Okay, sorry. I got confused."I said, offering a smile, which he gladly returned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I posted this chapter... Maybe not?
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]