Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Here we go again

"Mm, quit it." I muttered. I felt Joe move his body, so it was beside me now.

"Quit what?" He asked. I opened my eyes, noticing he was standing about two feet away from me. I screamed, and quickly sat up.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked, running over to me.

"I thought I just felt someone on me, and I thought it was you." I said, looking beside me. Damnit.

"It was a something, not a someone. I got up a while ago, and thought I'd bring you your teddy bear." He said, picking up the stuffed bear that was beside me. I sighed.

"Thanks... But I thought that there was someone else in here, and they were on me." I said. He set the bear on my chest, and sat beside me.

"It's okay. And no one else is on the bus. Just my family, you, and the bus driver." He said, rubbing my back. I nodded.

"And it probably didn't help that it's pitch black in here..." I muttered. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me towards his chest.

"Afraid of the dark?" He asked, wearing a smirk. I stuck my tongue out.

"Sadly, yes." I said. Now, I know what you're thinking. Why hasn't this ever been mentioned before? Well, everytime there's always been at least a dim light. When we were camping in the tent, I fell asleep while the camp fire was still going, so there was still light.

"... Joe, what would you do if I was pregnent with twins?" I suddenly asked. He pulled away from me, looking down.

"You're pregnent?! With twins?!" He half shouted. I shook my head.

"I was just curious on what you'd do." I said, leaning against his chest again. He shrugged.

"I have no idea, but you scared me." He muttered. I nodded, and turned my body to face him.

"You scared me too, so we're even." I said. He smirked, and pushed me backwards.

"I only had it dark in here because I don't want the light here." He said, crashing his lips into mine. I felt my stomach jump.

"Something wrong?" He asked. Damnit, did he feel it jump or what?

"No, why?" I asked.

Ring! Ring!

Joe grabbed his phone from his pocket, and held it to his ear.

"Hello? ... Well, yeah, I was busy... Uhh... Nope, no hangover... What do you mean by that? ... Uhh, actually we can't..." He muttered. I wiggled, sitting up a little. He gave me a smile.

"Fine, I'll go get him." Joe muttered into the phone, and covered the mouthpiece.

"DAD!" He shouted. I covered my ears, since he pretty much just shouted at me.

"What is it?" Paul asked, flipping the lights on. Joe groaned, and held the phone out for his dad, while buring his head in the blankets.

"Hello? ... Actually, no, we can't... Ummm... Well..." Paul struggled to talk. I looked at Joe.

"Who called?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Aunt Mary. She wants us to come over again today. She found out we didn't have a show." He groaned. I paused, and motioned for Paul to give me the phone. He handed it to me.

Aly: Hello?
Mary: Who's this?
Aly: Alyssa.
Mary: Oh, you sound tired!
Aly: Yeah, because Joe kept me up over half the night.
Mary: Ohh, did you have fun?
Aly: Actually no... He's not a very good drunk.
Mary: Give him time.
Aly: ... No thanks.
Mary: So why do you have the phone?
Aly: Because, I'm the one that wanted to tell you... We can't come over, I'm sorry.
Mary: Aww, why not?
Aly: Because... Wait, hold on.

I covered the mouthpiece.

"Crap, I lost the idea." I groaned. Joe took the phone from me, still holding the mouthpiece.

"And if we lie, they spread the word to the press." He muttered. I sighed.

"Crap." I muttered with him. He held the phone back to his ear.

"Yeah... We can come over, but we can't drink. We do have a show tomorrow... No, I refuse to let her get drunk... No, no one will... You're going to have a pretty hard time doing that... Yeah, we'll see you later." He muttered into the phone, hanging it up.

"I hate how they beg us." He said. I watched Paul exit the room, to tell everyone the bad news.

"Joe, I hate to be a party pooper, but you're kind of hurting me." I said. He looked down, and noticed he was pushing his chest against mine as hard as he could. He got off me, and stood up.

"Come on, we'll think of something. There's no way I'm letting you get drunk again." I said, standing in front of him, and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled.

"That might be a little hard. Everytime we go there, I always get drunk." He said, resting his hands on my hips.

"You can't get drunk if the beer can't touch your lips." I said, pushing my lips onto his. In less than two seconds, he quickly deepened it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So in the next chapter... I think it gets sexual. I can't remember. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]