Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

It's better against the wall

I led Joe inside the house.

"So much for not getting drunk." I muttered, pushing hair out of my face. I looked back, and watched as Kevin danced. At least when he was drunk, he was funny, unlike Joe McSex
Jonas. Jeez.

"Come on Aly." Joe slurred, pulling me with him. Damnit. I hate how he's so strong, even when he's drunk. He pulled again, this time sending me right into him.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" He slurred, wrapping his arms around me. I tried to pull away from him.

"Yes it was." I said, frowning. He kept walking forward, forcing me to back up.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked. He licked his lips, and turned left.

"Here." He said.

Click!

"Damnit Joe, let me out." I said, pulling myself from his grip. He dangled the key in front of me, and dropped it in his pants. I groaned.

"If you want out, come get the key." He slurred. I slapped my forehead, then stopped. I walked towards the wall, and started banging my head against that. Much more effective!

"No-Hey! What're you doing?!" I half shouted. He pushed me onto the bed behind us, and laid on top of me.

"Come on Aly. You know you wanna." He slurred. I tried to push him off me.

"No, I don't. And you don't either... What about your purity ring?" I asked. He paused, and looked at his finger. He pinched the ring, and took it off.

"Here." He said, handing me the ring, and pushing himself closer to me.

"Damnit Joe." I said, trying to sit up. Unlike Kevin, Joe was a rude, pushy, forceful drunk.

"Want out? Get the key." He gave me his drunken grin. I looked to my left. Of course he'd pick the room without the windows.

"Joe, quit it." I said. He pushed his lips onto my neck. I groaned, and reached my hand into my pocket, grabbing my phone. He took it from me, tossing it across the room, and continued trying to make love to me.

"Quit trying to resist me. You know you want this." He growled. I hated to admit it, but I kinda did. Not right now of course.

"No I don't. And either do you." I said, finally freeing myself from him. I stood up, and looked at the door. Crap.

"Whatever." He slurred, pushing me into the door. I gasped.

"Where the hell are your pants?" I asked. Okay, he wasn't completely naked, no. He still had his boxers on, but that was pretty much it.

"Exactly where yours should be, off." He said, reaching for my pants. I slapped his hands away.

"No, they should be on." I said, trying to move from his grasp.

"If I scream, everyone will hear you know." I stated. He smirked.

"You need your mouth to scream." He said, crashing his mouth to mine. He pulled me away from the door, and pushed me back onto the bed.

"You sound like a rapist." I managed to say. He moved his hands around my body.

"It's not considered rape, if you yell surprise." He said, grabbing the bottom of my shirt.

"Surprise." He slurred, pulling off my shirt completely. I screamed, as loud as I could. He quickly pushed his lips back onto mine, but not quick enough. Soon, all you could hear was the bed creaking, and footsteps running towards the locked door.

"Alyssa? Where are you?" Denise asked. Joe groaned.

"Are you with Joe?" She asked.

"No, she's not. Go away!" He shouted at her, standing up. He shoved me against the door, making a loud banging sound.

"What're you doing?" She asked. I pulled my head away from Joe.

"How do I get out? He took the key, and now I can't get it." I said, turning my head so he couldn't kiss me again.

"Hold on honey, we'll get this door open. Just hold on." Paul shouted. I nodded, even though they couldn't see me. Joe unwrapped his arms, and set them on my shoulders.

"Joe, quit it." I said firmly. He gave me his drunken grin.

"Why? They can't get in. I have the only key, so come get it." He slurred. I slapped his cheek.

"No, just let me go." I growled.

"Alyssa, are you still there?" Denise asked.

"Yeah... Do you have another key?" I asked.

"No, we're still looking." She said. I groaned. Joe moved his hands from my arms onto my chest. I tried to slap him, but he made it so I couldn't.

"Let me go." I said quietly. He wrapped one arm around me, and back to the bed we went. He placed his hands back onto my chest, grinning.

Buzz!

I raised an eyebrow as I listened to a chainsaw. What the hell? Joe pushed himself onto me more.

"Ram the door." I heard Paul say. Joe moved a little on me, pushing my head towards the pillow. He ripped the blankets from under us, and placed them on top of us.

"Damnit." I hissed, grabbing one of the pillows, and hitting him with it.

"Aly, what're you doing? You know you like it." He slurred. I rolled my eyes.

"Not really. Now get off me." I said, trying again to sit up. He pressed himself against me more.

"... What're you doing?" I asked, my eyes widening. He smirked.

"Take a guess." He said. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Don't you dare." I growled. His smirk grew. You're probably wondering what he was doing, right? I'm getting to that!

"Don't you dare take off your boxers." I said. He shifted a little.

"Why not? Then you'll have the key." He said. I shook my head.

"Don't. You. Dare." I growled.

"You're right. We'll lose your pants first." He slurred, reaching for mine. I slapped him.

"No. Get your pants, and put them back on." I ordered. He ignored me.

"Not until you get yours off." He said, reaching for them again. I slapped him harder.

"No!" I simply shouted. He glared, and thrust himself into me.

"Fuck Joe! Quit it!" I shouted at him. I could only imagine what this sounded like from outside of the room.

"You want me to fuck you? Okay." He said, smirking.

"No. I want you to leave me alone!" I said. He stood up, and shoved me against the wall.

"I don't think that's what you really want." He said, removing his hands from my chest, and wrapping them around me again.

"Yes, it is." I said, trying to shove him away from me.

"Whatever." He said, grabbing both my hands. He placed them between our chests so I couldn't move them.

"Alyssa, are you still okay?" Denise shouted.

"Hardly. I'm being raped." I said. Joe grabbed the top of my pants, and pulled them down. I broke my hands free from their placement, and pulled them back up.

"You know you want them off." He glared, tugging on them again.

"No, I don't." I replied.

Thunk!

I looked at the door, which was now down. I grinned.

"Oh My Goodness Alyssa! Boys, cover your eyes!" Denise said. Kevin, Nick, and Frankie covered their eyes. I watched as Paul came over, and yanked Joe off me. I sighed.

"Thank you." I said, grabbing my shirt, and pulling it over my head. Joe started swearing.

"Let me go, old man! Me and my girlfriend were just getting started!" He shouted. Paul ignored him, and led him outside. Denise ran over to me, hugging me.

"Are you alright?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I guess. I feel horrible though." I said, shoving my hands into my pockets. My hands came into contact with a familiar object. I pulled it out, and stared at it.

"What is that?" She asked. I glared at the ring.

"Joe's purity ring. He insisted he didn't want it anymore, but I doubt that." I said, putting the ring back into my pocket. Denise followed Paul and Joe, leaving me behind. I groaned.

"Aly, are you alright?" Kevin asked, uncovering his eyes. I shrugged.

"Hardly." I muttered. Nick motioned for Frankie to follow his parents.

"He didn't... Did he?" He asked. I shook my head.

"He tried, pretty hard, but no. He's still pure." I said, grabbing Joe's black hoodie from the pile of clothes, and put it on.

"That's good." Nick said, grabbing the remains of his brothers clothes. I pulled the hood over my head. I watched as he walked out, leaving Kevin and I alone.

"Aly, thanks for keeping Joe pure, and not giving in." He said. I smiled, and nodded. We followed everyone else outside, where Paul and Denise were giving a very long, harsh talk to Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter... I kinda liked it and kinda didn't. =P
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]