Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

So SO sorry

I pulled the hoodie off, and set it on the couch. I pulled out my phone, which luckily didn't break when Joe threw it. I walked into the kitchen, while dialing my home phone.

"Joe, do you even know what you did?" Paul demanded, pacing the floor. Joe kept his gaze down.

"I'm really sorry dad! I swear!" He said.

"Do you even know what you did to Alyssa?" Denise asked. I watched as Joe's eyes widened.

"I didn't kill her, did I?" He asked. I walked behind him, holding the phone to my ear, still listening to it ring. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Here." I said, handing him his ring back. His eyes got even wider.

Mom: Hello?
Aly: There you are! I've been trying to call forever!
Mom: I'm sorry... Is something wrong?
Aly: Well...

Denise looked at me, and motioned for me to let her handle my mom. I nodded, and handed her my phone. She walked into the lounge, so we wouldn't hear her.

"Why did you have my ring? We didn't... OhMiGod!" Joe shouted. I shook my head, leaning against the counter.

"You gave it to me, and no, we didn't. You tried pretty hard though." I said. He looked at me, concern filling his eyes. He looked down again, this time water leaked from his eyes.

"Joe, it's okay." I whispered, walking over to him. He shook his head.

"No, its not. I tried to... Rape you. How can you tell me it's okay? Everytime I'm drunk, it get's worse." He said, looking away from me. I knew it wasn't his fault, and it wasn't mine either, but I felt bad for him. Horrible. I wiped his eyes.

"I know, but the important thing is that you didn't." I said, trying to make him feel better. He kept his gaze down.

"What exactly did I do?" He asked quietly. I looked up at Paul. He nodded, and walked out of the kitchen. I sat beside Joe, hugging my knees to my body.

"When you got drunk, I brought you inside, thinking that you would have to puke. But then you pretty much dragged me into a room, without windows... Then you took the key, and... Shoved it in your pants, and told me to get it..." I paused. Jeez, telling him what happened, was horrible. His eyes widened, with fear.

"After I refused, you gave me your purity ring... Then you kept trying to remove my pants and my shirt..." I said. He looked at me now, fresh tears ready to fall.

"Then you tried to remove your boxers, and force yourself onto me again... And then Denise came in. And I'm leaving out a ton of details too." I said, watching the fresh tears fall onto the table. I wrapped both my arms around him.

"Please don't cry, I hate seeing you upset." I begged. He wiped his eyes.

"I just can't believe I did that. I'm so, so, SO sorry!" He said, still not looking at me.

"Joe... The main reason I kept refusing, is because I knew you'd regret it. It wasn't you that wanted it, it was the beer. Okay, I forgive you. I know that if you were sober, we'd probably be... Skipping along along the sidewalk, not you trying to force yourself onto me. Okay, I forgive you." I said. He shook his head.

"You shouldn't just forgive me like that. What if my parents hadn't came in the room when they did?" He asked, in a half shout. I shrugged.

"I don't know. But I forgive you, even if I don't want to. I know it wasn't you that did it, okay? Besides, I love you. I'm not going to let this tear us apart." I said, hugging him. He hesitated, but wrapped his arms around me also.

"I love you too. And I really am sorry. If I could say I was sorry a million times right now, I would." He said. I shook my head.

"I know you're sorry, alright? But can we just put this behind us, please?" I asked. He finally met my eyes, and nodded. I felt myself scream inside. Joe laughed.

"You don't need to scream." He said, wiping away the last of his tears. Whoops, I guess that wasn't inside my head.

"Sorry." I said, gently pushing my lips onto his.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... This chapter was a little lame, and more of a filler I guess. =P
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]