Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Jewelry Stores

I sighed heavily, and rolled over. I tossed the blankets off myself, and sat up.

"Joe, you awake?" I asked, looking at him. He didn't move. I shrugged, and stood up.

"Don't leave me. You were warm." He muttered. I giggled, and turned to him.

"I need a shower." I said. He quickly jumped up, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Warm shower?" He asked, smirking. I nodded.

"Yeah, but your not joining me. I'll be out soon, don't worry." I said, pulling away. He chuckled, and laid back in the bed. I closed the door after myself, and jumped in the shower.

---

"Why are we stopping here?" I asked, looking around the jewelry store. Joe gently pulled me after him.

"I'll show you later." He said, looking through the display cases. I followed his gaze. Crap, I don't want him looking at engagment rings! It's to early for that.

"You go look around, I need to buy something." He said, letting my hand go. I slowly nodded, and walked away from him. I looked at the bracelets.

"Crap." I muttered quietly. I heard him whispering something to the sales lady. I bit my bottom lip, and picked up a pair of gold hoops.

"It's perfect. She'll love it." I heard Joe say. I turned around a little, and saw him stuffing a box into his pocket. I turned back around, and pretended I was looking at the necklaces.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded.

"So... What'd you buy?" I asked. I could just see him kneeling down right now.

"You'll have to wait until after supper and see." He grinned. I nodded again.

"... Okay." I said, forcing a smile. But if he asked me to marry him... I couldn't say yes, I'm to young. But if I said no, he'd think I just used him.

"Arg!" I shouted suddenly. Whoops. That was supposed to be in my head.

"What's wrong?" Joe asked, concern in his eyes.

"Uh... I bit my tongue." I lied. He raised an eyebrow.

"Your lying, but your also telling me later." He said.I sighed, and nodded.

---

Joe opened the bus door, and followed me inside. Everyone looked at us. Of course.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Denise asked, eyeing me. I nodded.

"Did you even sleep?" Paul asked. Joe groaned, and nodded.

"Yes, we slept!" He spat at them. I froze where I was, afraid to move anywhere.

"... I'm going to go... Call someone." I muttered quietly, walking to the bunk area. I pulled out my phone, and dialed a few numbers.

Claire: Hello?
Aly: Claire, I have a problem!
Claire: What is it?
Aly: Wait until I get outside, hold on.

I quickened my pace, and walked off the bus, the door slamming behind me.

Claire: Oh no, you and Joe didn't break up, did you?
Aly: What, no! That's not it.
Claire: Then, what is it?
Aly: Okay, before I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone!
Claire: Promise.
Aly: Cross your heart, hope to die?
Claire: Stick a needle in my eye!
Aly: Okay... Umm...
Claire: Spit it out!
Aly: I slept with Joe.

I heard her spit whatever was in her mouth out.

Claire: WHAT?! How could you force him to do that?
Aly: Actually... It was kinda his idea. He's the one that mentioned it, and I agreed.
Claire: Wait... Doesn't he have a purity ring?
Aly: Yeah, that's the one of the problems.
Claire: One? You mean theres more?
Aly: Yeah, his families glaring at him, and ignoring me.
Claire: And your pregnent?
Aly: What? No! At least I don't think so. God, I hope not.
Claire: I hope not too, or else your gunna be fatter than my uncle Sam after Thanksgiving.
Aly: Yeah, I really needed that image in my head.
Claire: Thought so.
Aly: And... I think that Joe's going to ask me to marry him tonight.
Claire: Why do you think that?
Aly: Because we were in a jewelry store, and he was looking at rings.
Claire: Oh um... Maybe he's cheating on you!
Aly: Claire! Not helping!
Claire: Sorry. But I'm sure everythings going to be fine. But listen, I gotta go. I have to go clean my room.
Aly: Okay, okay. Bye.
Claire: Bye.

I closed my phone, and sighed.

"You okay? I heard yelling." I heard someone say. I turned around, shocked.

"So your actually speaking to me?" I asked Nick. He nodded.

"I mean, what you and Joe did was pretty... Ew! But it's not like we can change the past." He said. I slowly nodded.

"I do feel bad about what I did... But I really do love him." I said, looking down. He walked closer to me.

"Yeah, I know that. He knows that. Everyone here knows that... But why were you yelling?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I was in a jewelry store with him today, and he was looking at rings..." I said. He chuckled.

"I don't think thats quite it. He showed us what he bought. You're going to love it." He said. I smiled, and nodded.

"Thanks." I said. He grinned, and took my hand. Before I could ask what he was doing, he pulled me onto the bus again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I am so tired.
But I don't feel like running outside to wrestle with my dog to being her inside. So I'll wait until she comes in.
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]