Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

1 + 1 = 2

I pulled my shirt off over my head, and tossed it into the corner.

"Aly! Can I come in?" Joe shouted, banging on the door. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"In a minute, I'm changing." I said, turning around to face the wall. I heard my door click open, making me spin back around to face that.

"Joe! I said I was-" I got cut off by his lips against mine. His chest pushing me hard against my bed. I tried to talk again, but he just pushed himself more against me.

"Joe, I said I was changing." I managed to mumbled. He started breathing hard, and looked down at me. He smirked.

"Cute bra." He said, ignoring me. I rolled my eyes again.

"You know we're gonna get caught, right?" I asked. He paused, and quickly got off me. I sat up, wondering what the heck he was doing. He locked my door, and pretty much ran back over to me.

"Not anymore." He said, laying back on top of me. I squirmed under him for a minute.

"Joey." I whined. He nibbled on my lip a little, making me moan.

"Please?" He asked, already loosening my belt buckle. I felt it slide away from my jeans, and heard it fall onto the floor.

"Do I even have a choice?" I asked. He pressed his lips to my neck.

"Not really." He mumbled, sliding my pants down my legs. I put my hands on his chest, making him look at me.

"Come on Joe. Please not tonight?" I asked. He sighed a little.

"But tomorrow is the concert... Think about it as good luck." He said, smirking at the last part. I rolled my eyes.

"... Fine." I whispered. He grinned, and kissed me hard. His chest went flat against mine, still pushing himself into me, even though we were as close as possible. I tried to say something, but it came out as a little moan.

"How are we supposed to explain the hickies to the fans?" I asked, pulling my head away from his a little. He rubbed my arms lightly.

"We can use make-up to cover them up." He said, sliding his jeans down to his ankles. He kicked them off, sending them over to where my shirt was. He kissed my cheek, then my mouth, and then my neck. He slowly trailed his way down to my chest, until I cupped his face in my hands, and pulled him back up.

"Not tonight." I said. He sighed, and decided to kiss my lips again. I felt his body rise a little, and then drop again. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, and flipped us both over so I was on top of him. I kissed him back, smiling.

Ring! Ring!

Joe groaned loudly, and reached over to the cordless phone that I kept in my room. He still laid under me, in only his boxers. He looked adorable. He hit the 'Send' button on the phone, and placed it next to his ear.

"Hello?" He asked, still keeping a hand on my back. I set my hands on his shoulders, and positioned myself so I was able to hear his heart beat and the phone conversation.

Adams: Hello. This is Doctor Adams.
Joe: Who?
Adams: Alyssa Starr's doctor.
Joe: Oh! Okay.
Adams:Is this the boyfriend?
Joe: Yeah.
Adams: I was looking through the tests, and found something you might like to know.
Joe: Is it something bad?
Adams: I don't know what you concider bad. But... Alyssa is having twins.

I covered my mouth with one hand. Joe looked up at me, offering a tiny smile. I returned it. He gently started rubbing my back, making my stomach jump.

Joe: Twins?
Adams: As in two children.
Joe: I knew that.
Adams: I just thought I'd let you know.
Joe: Okay, thank you.
Adams: Your welcome.

I watched Joe hang up, and stare at the phone for a minute.

"Joe... Are you okay?" I asked, rubbing his chest a little. I could tell that this turned him on big time.

"Yeah, I was just thinking." He said, fiddling with my bra hook. I kissed him arm lightly.

"About?" I asked. I felt the back of my bra fall down to my chest. I was still covered up though.

"I don't know. But I can't believe we're going to have two children." He said. I rested my head back on his chest, and listened to his heart beat.

"Mm, we'll manage." I said, looking at his neck a little.

"Yeah." He said, looking down at me. I turned my head a litle, and grinned.

"Aly..." He paused, still looking at me. I pulled my head off his chest, and looked deep into his eyes. I nodded, ushering him to go on.

"I think you should announce your pregnant at the show tomorrow, with twins." He said, his face completely serious. I felt my eyes grow.

"And I'll announce that I'm the father." He added. I studied his face for a moment.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah." He said, flipping us both over again. He laid on top of me, crushing me again. I didn't mind this time though.

"So soon... They'll be two mini Jonas' running around." I said, giggling a little. His body stiffened for a minute.
"That tickled." He said, looking down a little. I noticed that I just giggled into his chest.

"Sorry, but what about when you mumble into my neck?" I asked. He glared playfully.

"You mean like this?" He asked, buring his lips into my neck.

"Yes, now quit it." I giggled even harder. I felt him smirk.

"Why should I? You just giggled into my chest, and that tickled. And don't forget the other week when you kept mumbling into my chest too." He mumbled. I squirmed again.

"Joey!" I whined, still giggling.

"I'll stop when you stop giggling." He mumbled. I felt my stomach flip.

"I can't stop giggling until you stop mumbling." I breathed. He chuckled.

"Sucks to be you then." He mumbled. He stopped mumbling, and started kissing and nibbling on my neck. My pulse quickened a little. I pulled Joe's head back to mine, and kissed him as hard, yet as gentle as I could. At first he didn't do anything, but after about two seconds, he kissed me back with the same amount of passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Twins! Dun-dun-dunnnn!
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]