Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Midnight

I scooted over a little trying not to wake up Joe. I stood up, and walked over to my dresser.

"Mm, Aly... Where are you?" Joe asked softly. I pulled a lavender colored spaghetti strap shirt out, and pulled it on.

"I'm over here." I said just as quietly. He rolled over a little in the bed, and patted the space next to him.

"Why?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He just patted the space again.

"You were comfy." He said, keeping his eyes shut. I smiled, and walked over to him.

"We have to get up soon." I said, laying beside him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

"Why, what time is it?" He mumbled. I looked at my alarm clock.

"... Midnight." I said. He smirked at me, and opened his eyes.

"Okay, we'll stand up, and then go right back to bed." He joked. I stuck my tongue out at him. He kissed my neck, making me shiver.

"I just hope no ones worried... We told your brothers we'd be right back, then we came to my house to apologize to my parents... And then I came up here to change, and then we went missing." I said. He chuckled.

"They would've called. If we're both missing, it's obvious your with me." He said, shrugging. I looked at him.

"You make it sound like you kidnapped me." I said. He smirked, and positioned himself so he was towering over me.

"Maybe I did." He said. He was only wearing his boxers, still. I was in my shirt, and underwear.

"And now you wanna rape me?" I asked, sitting up a little. He lowered his face so it was closer to mine.

"Maybe." He said, still wearing his gorgeous smirk. I giggled.

"... Your not going to let me sleep, are you?" I asked. He shrugged again.

"How badly do you wanna sleep?" He asked. It was my turn to shrug.

"I kinda wanna sleep so I'll be awake for the concert tomorrow." I said, looking down a little. I realized my arms were still folded over my chest. I relaxed them, and wrapped them around Joe's neck.

"Good point." He said, rubbing my cheek gently with the back of his hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was pretty much just a short filler. =P
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]