Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Performing

"I can't believewe're backstage!" Claire shouted. I smiled, and looked at the stage. I was nervous.

"I can't believe I'm performing!" I shouted back at her. The crowd was cheering very loudly. I looked down at my white skinny jeans, and my light pink tshirt.

"You're going to knock 'em dead!" Katie grinned. I bit my lip nervously.

"It's not that I'm worried about." I said, shifting to my left foot. I still hadn't told them that I was pregnant with twins.

"Don't worry... So what song are you playing?" Claire asked as Joe and his brothers ran over to greet us. Joe wrapped his arms around my waist.

"She's going to cover Hello Beautiful, performed acoustic." He said.I looked over my shoulder to see his face. His gorgeous face.

"I can't wait!" Katie exclaimed.

"Alyssa, your up." The stage hand said. I looked over at him, and then back to everyone else. I grabbed the microphone from the stool, and held it tightly.

"Wish me luck." I said, offering a huge grin. Everyone returned it. Claire pushed me onto the stage, making me stumble fowards. The crowd's cheers grew.

"H-hey everyone! To-tonight I'm g-go-going to cover the Jonas Brothers song, H-hello beautiful!" I shouted into the microphone. The cheers grew louder again. I listened to the guitar. My stomach jumped, and my mouth opened. I sang every word, my voice less shakey than before.

---

"Thank you everyone! You've been great! Now, here's the Jonas Brothers!" I shouted into the microphone, and ran off the stage. Joe caught me, and turned me around so I was facing the stage again.

"No, you guys are performing now." I said. He pushed me onto the stage. The crowd exploded with cheers,. now that the Jonas Brothers were on stage.

"Don't forget what we agreed on though." He smirked lightly. The whole reason I was even nervous. Telling the crowd that I was carrying Joe's child, well... Children.

"Can't we do it later?" I whined. He shook his head, and took the microphone from my hand.

"Hey everyone! Wasn't Aly great?" He asked. Again, the crowd exploded with cheers. They were either screaming in delight, or were screaming because they were scared.

"But before we perform... There's something we both have to tell you!" He said, looking at his brothers. They both nodded. I'm guessing he talked this over with them before. He grinned, and turned back to me. He held the microphone close to my mouth.

"How am I supposed to word it?" I asked, covering the microphone with my hand.

"Just tell them." He said quietly. I took a big breath, and nodded. I took my hands away from the mic, and looked at the crowd.

"Joe and I talked it over, and decided it was best if you all knew... I'm pregnant!" I blurted. I heard a huge wave of gasps fill the air.

"And I'm the father." Joe said, redirecting the mic to him. The gasps got louder.

"You broke your promise to God!" Someone shouted. All the color drained from my face. I looked at the crowd. I saw shame, hurt, hate, and sadness.

"And what's even better, she's having twins!" Joe added. I looked at him. Him, his brothers, Katie, Claire, and myself were the only people that were happy about this. I backed away slowly, feeling all eyes drop to me. Joe reached out to pull me back, but I shook my head. I ran off the stage, and past Claire and Katie.

"Aly! Wait!" Joe shouted, running off the stage. Now because of me, everyone hated him. He caught up to me, and grabbed my hand.

"Aly, ignore them okay. They're jealous. Okay?" He asked, pulling me towards him. I looked at the ground.

"I don't care what they think about me. It's you that I'm worried about. All because of me, they're going to hate you." I said quietly. He wrapped both arms around my torso, and pulled me into his chest.

"I don't care. Well, maybe a little. But as long as I have you, everything's going to be okay." He said, kissing my forehead. I sighed.

"... Okay." I said. He stroked my hair for a minute, and then pulled away.

"Come on." He said, pulling me towards the stage again. I shook my head.

"After what just happened? No!" I exclaimed. He smiled lightly, and pulled me again.

"Yes, don't worry about it." He said. I tried not to notice the thousands of eyes that glared at me. Nick handed Joe the microphone, and smiled at me. I returned it weakly.

"Okay everyone, before we play... I think you all owe Aly an apology!" He said. I looked at him, he was smiling. The crowd was silent.

"I know none of you said anything to her, well maybe you did, but we didn't hear it, but how you looked at her wasn't very nice. And I don't want my girlfriend being treated like that." He said. I saw a few people in the front rows shuffle.

"Sorry!" The crowd boomed. I tried hard not to laugh. It sounded weird, and I actually felt it.

"Thank you!" Joe grinned, and turned to me.

"Do you want to stay on the stage?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'll wait backstage. Good luck, and have fun." I said, kissing his cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't bother posting the lyrics, cause you should know the song. =P
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]