Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Piggy Back Rides!

I watched as the boys ran off stage. I tossed them each a towel.

"Thanks." Kevin said, mopping his forehead. I smiled.

"You guys were awesome!" Claire exclaimed, tossing her arms around a sweaty Nick. He grinned and hugged her back.

"Thanks." He said. Joe grabbed a water bottle, and dumped it over his body. I giggled.

"Smooth." I said, hugging him. He kissed my forehead. Katie shuffled over to Kevin.

"Don't I get a hug?" He asked. I reached around Joe, and pushed Katie into him. He caught her before she fell.

"Aly!" She shouted. I smirked, and turned my attention back to Joe.

"I just realized that your parents don't know they're going to be grandparents yet." I said quietly. I heard the stage door open, meaning some girls were here to meet the boys.

"We'll tell them when we get back." He whispered into my ear. I nodded, and released him. He kissed my cheek, and walked over to the girls. Kevin and Nick followed him.

"Nick! Is that your girlfriend?" One of the girls asked, pointing to Claire. I figured it looked a little awkward, the three of us just standing here.

"Um..." Was all Nick could say. He couldn't say no, it'd break her heart. But he couldn't say yes cause he'd be lying.

"I can't believe your going to be a father..." One of the other girls said. She was talking to Joe, but she was looking at me. I shuffled nervously. Joe turned around to look at me.

"Yeah... Aly, what're you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. I paused.

"Katie pushed me." I said, grabbing Katie's arm, and making her push me. This made everyone look.

"We just saw what you did though..." Kevin said. I shrugged.

"Don't pay attention to me, pay attention to them." I said, pointing to the three girls that were trying hard not to scream. The one that obviously liked Joe, kept glaring at me when she thought I wasn't looking.

"I can see you glaring at Aly." Claire said, resting her hands on her hips. The girl turned her head quickly.

"Um... It was nice to see you, but we gotta head home now." Nick said, shaking the girls hands. They finally let out the squeal they had been holding in.

"You guys were great by the way." The other girl said. She was looking down, looking scared almost.

"Thank you." Kevin grinned. I could tell Katie was getting jealous. I looked at her, and bent down.
"Get on. Piggy back." I said. She smiled, and jumped on. I made sure I was steadied, and then ran.

"Aly, that probably isn't good for the babies..." Nick said, stopping me. I froze.

"He's right. I'll give you one." Katie said, sliding off my back. I jumped on her back.

"Wow, you guys are crazy." One of the girls said. I laughed.

"You should see her when she's at her house." Joe smirked, grabbing me. Since Katie was still running, I fell off. Joe toppled over backwards, and I landed on him, still laughing.

"Joe! Are you alright?" Claire asked. I could tell everyone else was too. He chuckled.

"Fine." He said, sitting up. I landed on the ground in front of him.

---

"You sure your okay?" Joe asked. I nodded, smiling.

"Mm, positive." I said, kissing him. He smiled, and kissed me back.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He whispered to me. I saw Paul look at us.

"Joseph." He warned. Joe quickly removed his hands from my waist.

"Sorry." He said. I giggled, and grabbed his hand.

"I'm hungry. Come." I said, dragging him into the kitchen. My mom walked past us.

"How was the concert?" She asked. I shrugged.

"It was fine, but now I'm hungry." I said. She nodded, and walked into the living room. The door of the kitchen closed lightly behind her. Joe smirked, and walked towards me.

"Joe, come on. Quit it." I said. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my neck.

"You suck." I kidded. He looked down at me.

"Be nice." He said quietly. I rested my hands on his chest, and he kissed me again. Deeper.

"Cousin Alyssa! It's me! Cousin Alex! Visitin-AH! Auntie Heather! Uncle Liam! Someone's eatting Alyssa!" My 5 year old cousin burst into the kitchen. Joe quickly pulled away.

"Joseph!" Paul shouted from the living room. Great, my cousins were visiting. My five year old cousin Alexandra, my 13 year old cousin Alison, and my 18 year old cousin Kyra. Each one was more spoiled than the other. Always trying to out do each other. And whats even worse, Kyra had the hugest crush on Joe Jonas. Crap.

"Hey Alyssa, did you know that the Jonas Brothers are in your hou-Oh my God! It's Joe Jonas!" Kyra shouted. I covered my ears.

"Hey."I grumbled. Shit, this day couldn't get any worse.

"Alyssa! How are you?" My aunt Ruth asked. My day just got worse. My aunt loved me like her own daughter, and was always buying me clothes I never needed. Sadly, they were clothes that didn't fit me. They were Kyra's old clothes, and they were tiny, and tight.

"Yeah, I knew that." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Joe wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me cheek.

"Wait... You and Joe are... I hate you!" Kyra shouted, storming from the room. Mm, joy.

"Mm... Joe, wanna go outside?" I whispered. He nodded, and took my hand. He pulled me through the kitchen, and out the front door. We sat on the front step.

"I don't mind Alex, but the rest of them... Ugh!" I exclaimed. He chuckled, and pulled me onto his lap.

"Ignore them. We go back on tour right away anyways." He said. I smiled, and kissed him. He leaned me back onto the grass, and laid on top of me, not once making our lips seperate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm... So if I am missing a chapter, this is only going to have 99 parts, and not 100. Oh well. xD
Comments?

-Echo [Ash]